Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,012 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others (15302 Views)

Why Report On Mohbad’s Death Probe Isn't Out Yet – Police PRO, Benjamin Hundeyin / Sam Larry Ate Amala With Mohbad And Zlatan During Video Shoot - Lawyer (Video) / Interview With Mohbad's Father, He Broke Down In Tears On Mohbad Burial Day. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Franzinni: 7:05am On Sep 23, 2023
It's almost stale news they are getting tired of the band wagon, they have used the guys death to trend even reach newyork... Small minds

Those crying imole ... This , imole that oya continue ooo... Even davido one overrated vocalist who would never in a million years do a feature on the guys song while he was still hustling to become fully mainstream... Now adorns himself with t-shirt and hopped on the VIP section of the band wagon.

The story don dey stale ... Watch how people will move on like danfo at a train station.

4 Likes

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Blitzerz: 7:06am On Sep 23, 2023
This is to sweep the case under.

You havent even arrested the main suspects yet
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Mccullum: 7:09am On Sep 23, 2023
Yobabad:
Some members of YMM (Yoruba Muslims miscreants) wants to cash out with his death

As if only Yoruba doing it, what of other tribes' bloggers and pastors that busy in creating content on it. Are they not miscreants to you?

Yoruba tribe is your nightmare. Is it by force to vote for Obi grin

6 Likes

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by phemmyfour: 7:11am On Sep 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Especially that greasy piglet called Gists Lover. I don't like her for anything. She's so uncultured.
She fit be He

1 Like

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Solitechworld(m): 7:11am On Sep 23, 2023
Yobabad:
Some members of YMM (Yoruba Muslims miscreants) wants to cash out with his death

You are just a clout chaser, you are insecure with your religion and believes, that is why you bring the world "Muslim" to every conversations just to appear relevant.. cus I don't know what this has got to do with Islam...

You are the one attacking Muslims here and there online, yet when the Muslims react you name them miscreant...

You have made it your assignment to comment trash and blasphemous word under every Muslim contents on Friday, yet you still think you are the one advocating for Peace?

Have you ever in your life seen a Muslim stoop this low? have you ever seen a Muslim attacking any of your posts here every Sunday? Have you ever seen a Muslim constituting nuisance like you do around here?

Have you ever seen a Muslim acting insecure like you do on a daily basis..?

You initiate the attack, start the fight, rubbish us in every single opportunity you get, but when we react, you start crying like a Baby...

You need to grow up bro and start acting like an adult.....

3 Likes

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by IamANigerianMan: 7:17am On Sep 23, 2023
Lovenorth:
That's the way to go, l am not a fan of Naira Marley but I like his maturity and patients. We should allow the police to do their work and nobody would be out of investigation including Marley himself and Devido
I never like naira Marley one day but these like and share have already concluded it was naira Marley to killed without any trace, people should know that there is no way two people would stay without quarrel.

2 Likes

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by storm001(m): 7:24am On Sep 23, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
bloggers, jobless as they will still narrate what never transpired.

That is because NPF will cover up the truth for the highest bidder.

Are you new in Nigeria
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by tioyoung(m): 7:25am On Sep 23, 2023
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Truenews1: 7:27am On Sep 23, 2023
Happening Now Mohbad Candle Night procession Live At Abuja

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6A9QMyxOZk
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by 4KNGOATS(m): 7:34am On Sep 23, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Stop-interfering-with-Mohbads-death-probe-police-warn-bloggers-others
I beg mok una rest now mobad death never the first and it won't be the last. Mok una shut up with this public disturbance and remember you too would die one day mtchewww
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Felaincarnated: 7:36am On Sep 23, 2023
Na so so warnings if dem wan tribunal d matter
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by jrusky(m): 7:38am On Sep 23, 2023
I know bloggers ad sudden lover of Mohbad will end destroy any chance off justice for Mohbad by their unecessary attention seeking madness.

When Mohbad publicly cried out for help where were all these sudden Mohbad lovers

As I said earlier I never heard his name before untill his death and all kinds of story coming up now some of the useless bloggers are now cashing out on Mohbad saying all sort of nonsense. These was how they disturbed the Internet when Davido son died.

You want autopsy then llow it done than litering social media with nonsense securing more traffic and followers to cash out.

The boy need justice, Naira idiot Marley should be declare wanted that is it.

And mind you guys stop going to Lekki Toll gate, the Toll gate have nothing to do with Mohbad death, Mohbad or Naira Marley dot live inside the Toll gate.
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Danniedpastor(m): 7:40am On Sep 23, 2023
Lovenorth:
That's the way to go, l am not a fan of Naira Marley but I like his maturity and patients. We should allow the police to do their work and nobody would be out of investigation including Marley himself and Devido
Bro, there is nothing Naira Marley can do at this point. He is now a persona- non- grata and would avoid trouble by avoiding the public.
The only option for him is the maturity you talked about. He might be innocent,though.
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Danniedpastor(m): 7:41am On Sep 23, 2023
Lovenorth:
Bro, there is nothing Naira Marley can do at this point. He is now a persona- non- grata and would avoid trouble by avoiding the public.
The only option for him is the maturity you talked about. He might be innocent,though.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by toxtimmy: 7:44am On Sep 23, 2023
Nigeria police... focus on your case and release findings.

adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/Stop-interfering-with-Mohbads-death-probe-police-warn-bloggers-others
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Exceed15: 7:55am On Sep 23, 2023
Social media is filled with emotions.
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Makunahatata: 7:57am On Sep 23, 2023
Wisereborn:

Yet you have not invited naira Marley and Sam Larry yet undecided Do your work abeg!

Carry out your investigations except bloggers are digging out more than you

What is your business with bloggers undecided

There are evidences all over the place already undecided

With this, you don't need a prophet to tell you that they will not do a proper job!!! undecided

But Nigerians are watching and counting!!!
Mumu allow Dem do dia wrk
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by lailo: 8:03am On Sep 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Especially that greasy piglet called Gists Lover. I don't like her for anything. She's so uncultured.
How did u know GL is she and not he?
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by jojothaiv(m): 8:08am On Sep 23, 2023
ekukeku:
Delay may mean deny
But I'm expecting nothing from d police force

D guy has been reporting those guys time to time b4 his demise... What about d petition against
Samlarry?
I've come hold every of their remarks with a pinch of salt.
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Slymonster(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2023
Standardcosting:

Thank you. Honestly I really credit the patience of people she has posted about. If I were the one I wouldn’t mind spending my last dime and the last drop of my blood to uncover who she is and deal with her severely. People really get patience. For Her likes she thank her stars that I’m not a celebrity. She would have had a taste of what she dishes out. Very useless and compromised fool. Saying she’s fighting for the masses but she’s just to chase clout and cash out. Illiterate idiot.

You are very correct. Gistlover has been hitting on ndlea for sometimes if you look at their page often and then,after that naira marley and ndlea partnership. That's where problem started with naira because his lifestyle was not it.
They push the narrative of him killing mohbad till other blogs started their own too. They talk about bully but they are number one on it. Anyway, until the autopsy received what killed him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by doneback04: 8:12am On Sep 23, 2023
Nigerian blogger, are the major problem once you enter Facebook you would see mohbad all over your timeline, they are just waiting for another case now so they can diver to
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by 1Dray(m): 8:16am On Sep 23, 2023
TemplarLandry:

How can like her when she exposed that bat's dirty secrets?
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by seunayantokun(m): 8:25am On Sep 23, 2023
Say the police who got his petition and did nothing.
The evidence and information flying everywhere are meant to help the police, if they want to do a good job. It doesn't mean anybody should be indicted without a thorough and conclusive investigation.
The police office and officer(s) who received his petition but chose to do nothing other than inviting him later to answer a counter petition should also not be left out.
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by GeneralPula: 8:48am On Sep 23, 2023
habeeboladimeji:
Exactly
bloggers are only cashing out with the sad event
Some Celebrity are using it to be relevant
Everybody wants to trend with it
Some don't even know him when he was alive cos I don't understand why will dream of someone you don't have any connection with
E shock you bro? grin
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by kazma1010(m): 8:48am On Sep 23, 2023
Thank you bro were are they when this guy's was crying for his life, were are they when he was raining for his life,were are they when he came on line to share what he was going trull
MrFixIt007:
The Guy who become even more popular after death. Nigerians will always appreciate you when you are dead. Most of those wey put him matter for head today, nor send him papa when him dey alive. Is this a Genuine Love? Hypocrites Everywhere! cry cry cry cry angry angry cry cry
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Manofsteel2013(m): 9:03am On Sep 23, 2023
Nigerians you shouldn't have killed this guy. sad
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Liposure: 9:06am On Sep 23, 2023
MrFixIt007:
The Guy who become even more popular after death. [b]Nigerians will always appreciate you when you are dead.[/b]Most of those wey put him matter for head today, nor send him papa when him dey alive. Is this a Genuine Love? Hypocrites Everywhere! cry cry cry cry angry angry cry cry
it's human nature. Not only nigeria
Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Liposure: 9:08am On Sep 23, 2023
Austindark:
Most of them never really cared about Mohbad when he was alive. Now that he is dead, they want to draw traffic to their blogs and social media pages by peddling rumours.

People do have quarrels, so it is normal that he had a fallout with Naira Marley. However, his death could have been as a result of his own reckless actions.

Let us wait for the Autopsy results and the ensuing investigations to be completed.
especially Tonto dike and iyabo ojo. I'm very sure they don't have his music on their playlist

2 Likes

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Liposure: 9:15am On Sep 23, 2023
ecolime:

Yeah

Na big opportunity to revive dead careers and gain followers.

Nigerians don't truly give a fck about nobody.

All na eye-service
lol. You dey mind them. All of a sudden, samklef, dammykrane, IDkabasa, Tonto dike came out of their shell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Stop Interfering With Mohbad’s Death Probe, Police Warn Bloggers, Others by Liposure: 9:25am On Sep 23, 2023
habeeboladimeji:
Exactly
bloggers are only cashing out with the sad event
Some Celebrity are using it to be relevant
Everybody wants to trend with it
Some don't even know him when he was alive cos I don't understand why will dream of someone you don't have any connection with
This made me believe Only God cares. Man only remembers when sth happens

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Juju Musician Bayo Ade Is Killed By Kidnappers / Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic / Breaking News: James Blunt Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.