Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

If You Are To Choose: To Be Born Or Not To Be Born, Which Would You Choose? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If You Are To Choose: To Be Born Or Not To Be Born, Which Would You Choose? (187 Views)

Are Introverts Born Or Made? / Married To Mum Of 2 But The Babies Dad Choose To Neglect Responsibilities. / See The High Number Of Babies To Be Born In Nigeria on New Year Day By UNICEF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Are To Choose: To Be Born Or Not To Be Born, Which Would You Choose? by Yashita: 6:34am On Sep 23, 2023
I'm not suicide in Jesus Name but I will not choose to be born.

And sometimes I consider not to bring children into this world because, what if they also don't like this life?

Nothing at all is stable or permanent in this world. It's too temporary, what's the point?

Even after you find a purpose and you're enjoying it, you're still temporary.

Biko, why bring humans here for temporary stay?
Re: If You Are To Choose: To Be Born Or Not To Be Born, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 6:36am On Sep 23, 2023
To be born, God was sooo right for creating me.
Re: If You Are To Choose: To Be Born Or Not To Be Born, Which Would You Choose? by Carcholce: 6:47am On Sep 23, 2023
You guys are just messed up in the end. Selfish and entitled lots. Why do you want to stay here forever?

Why not hold your breath so you can stop breathing and go to where you are supposed to be. God must be ashamed of you.
Re: If You Are To Choose: To Be Born Or Not To Be Born, Which Would You Choose? by Yashita: 7:24am On Sep 23, 2023
Carcholce:
You guys are just messed up in the end. Selfish and entitled lots. Why do you want to stay here forever?

Why not hold your breath so you can stop breathing and go to where you are supposed to be. God must be ashamed of you.

You have contributed nothing valuable but insults. Please shut your mouth if you don’t have sensible things to say. Id!ot
Re: If You Are To Choose: To Be Born Or Not To Be Born, Which Would You Choose? by Carcholce: 7:35am On Sep 23, 2023
Yashita:

You have contributed nothing valuable but insults. Please shut your mouth if you don’t have sensible things to say. Id!ot

Says someone that wished her fathers pull out game was tight. A cheap kiss condom would have prevented you from existing.
Re: If You Are To Choose: To Be Born Or Not To Be Born, Which Would You Choose? by Oizee(f): 7:42am On Sep 23, 2023
I don't know what to say, but deep down in my heart I know I don't wish to be born, the worries of this life and the stress that comes with it is endless.
In the end no one knows exactly the age we will be returning to our Creator.

1 Like

Re: If You Are To Choose: To Be Born Or Not To Be Born, Which Would You Choose? by Yashita: 8:02am On Sep 23, 2023
Oizee:
I don't know what to say, but deep down in my heart I know I don't wish to be born, the worries of this life and the stress that comes with it is endless.
In the end no one knows exactly the age we will be returning to our Creator.

Thank you for your contribution.

The worries, the stress, the restlessness, eventually we will leave it all. Is it worth it?

(1) (Reply)

3bedroom Bungalow For Urgent Sale. / Why Do Most Young Girls Find There Brother Friends Or Friend Brother Attractiv? / Nigeria Mums In Bradford.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.