Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,341 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:10 AM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) (33142 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) / Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) / Governor Sanwo Olu Seen Praising God During A Thanksgiving Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by simfrost90210: 8:07am On Sep 23, 2023
grin grin enjoying his 2nd term sha
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by phorget(m): 8:07am On Sep 23, 2023
saintopus:
Election don over naaa

Make the poor man no chop again abi?

Do you know how much our politicians and celebrities misses street lifestyle?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:09am On Sep 23, 2023
Beautiful
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Authoreety: 8:09am On Sep 23, 2023
Anso¿?

When I become governor,I promise I'm gonna change the narrative
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by RPG2020(m): 8:10am On Sep 23, 2023
See he face like roasted plantain grin in Lagos shocked
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by iamtardey: 8:11am On Sep 23, 2023
Mama oni mama
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Bluntemperor: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2023
EmptyGarden:
Hmmmmmn. Well, he’s won second term already, wondering what he’s after now?

Sanwo-Olu has always been doing this,so nothing new!
This is how to lead the People,for it's not during elections you now come to know how they feel. It should be a Constant thing!
You know when you are close to the grassroots,you feel there impulses,so no politics attached.
Beside,he may even asked the agbado driers, what are the People saying and several questions on the immediate need of the People!
That is how to be relevant!

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Blitzking: 8:15am On Sep 23, 2023
Haa sanwo this no be wetin jagaban send u na..na roasted corn u suppose buy for this photo ops..
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Slymonster(m): 8:15am On Sep 23, 2023
Oga get to work. I do not understand lagosian at all, pothole want to finish person in lagos left and right.
Lekki to ajah road isn't road worthy anymore, if you just remove your eyes from the road. Na new tyre or shock or linkage wahala you go enter. Very terrible
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Djele: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2023
Is he not a human being?

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by rajiedreez: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2023
He shock people say he dey do pre election things for post election times

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by SALLYBERRY01(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2023
Good morning everyone, let follow ourselves on instagram to gain followers.

If you on instagram follow me on Instagram @ designsbyAtlantic I will follow back instantly.

Follow me and I will follow back

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Djele: 8:19am On Sep 23, 2023
This one dey campaign for tinubu's rerun

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by SaLongs1(m): 8:19am On Sep 23, 2023
On a normal that bole seller suppose don hammer!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Brunicekid(m): 8:20am On Sep 23, 2023
NOC1:
People don't know what to say, thank God he did not do it during the election season.
Hypocrisy is when you see a foreign top politician walking and meeting people on the streets and you clap for them but criticize Nigerian politicians when they do same. The majority of those people you see on the streets when a Western politician is visiting are staged and some are intelligent security services.

I don't like bole and ground nut I prefer the PHC of Akwa Ibom style

Look at the way he squeezed the money and even priced the bole from 400 to 300. Look for a bundle of Naira notes and give the woman.

The governor did not try at all, what will show that she met a governor?
Sanwo-Olu actually gave the woman more money. Watch the video again.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by nkwoemeka(m): 8:20am On Sep 23, 2023
What's so special about that, is he from space?

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by bionixs: 8:21am On Sep 23, 2023
We are all human and sometimes all these exalted offices are some kind bondage.

Some years ago , a young man from Anambra state who happens to be the biggest brain behind Techno brand ,told me while we played table tennis in a friend’s residence as four fully armed policemen stood guard, that he could no longer be in his village without a team of fully armed security.
He lamented that strolling to their village stream, sitting over few cups of drinks with his village age mates in a bar was no longer possible. He was very sad.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by highness25(m): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2023
Triton1996:

Why did he pay her twice? Wayo!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by bennybuhari: 8:23am On Sep 23, 2023
Good of him
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:23am On Sep 23, 2023
EmptyGarden:
Hmmmmmn. Well, he’s won second term already, wondering what he’s after now?

Him no try. Next time it should be roasted agbado. grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by NOC1(m): 8:24am On Sep 23, 2023
Brunicekid:
Sanwo-Olu actually gave the woman more money. Watch the video again.

That's not as much as I want when you come in contact with the governor, something should show for it.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Morbeta11(m): 8:27am On Sep 23, 2023
He is human afterall...

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Chetas81(m): 8:27am On Sep 23, 2023
Rubbish post, from the unemployed citizen, four years contract only,why all this
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Emmypure: 8:29am On Sep 23, 2023
Because of this I will buy bole today

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Okwyjesus(m): 8:30am On Sep 23, 2023
Triton1996:

But campaign time is over now. That's when politicians eat roadside plantation and corn.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by LivingSage: 8:31am On Sep 23, 2023
Are you praising or criticizing him? Be specific.

Besides, he never priced it to 300, it was the woman who said he should take each 300.

He should look for a bundle of note and give the woman? From whose pocket? He should steal Government money and be giving everyone bundles anywhere he goes?

This is why Politicians doesn't mix with people because you'll always lead them to fraud.

NOC1:
People don't know what to say, thank God he did not do it during the election season.
Hypocrisy is when you see a foreign top politician walking and meeting people on the streets and you clap for them but criticize Nigerian politicians when they do same. The majority of those people you see on the streets when a Western politician is visiting are staged and some are intelligent security services.

I don't like bole and ground nut I prefer the PHC of Akwa Ibom style

Look at the way he squeezed the money and even priced the bole from 400 to 300. Look for a bundle of Naira notes and give the woman.

The governor did not try at all, what will show that she met a governor?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Chetas81(m): 8:32am On Sep 23, 2023
illicit:
How did Bole become roasted corn
help me ask the sick citizen who posted this rubbish

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by LivingSage: 8:32am On Sep 23, 2023
Bin content
greatman247:
If he likes let hin buy Agbado. What long day at work does he have? We have not feel any impact compare to what Abode has done in just one term.

I guess his slave master brought him in to be buying plantain? Propaganda go kill una one day. We dont need all this at this time. You can only fool your pathetic and gullible supporters and not me.

After buying one expensive wristwatch that runs into several millions of naira with Lagos money, you come here to buy plantain so to deceive the gullible people that their governor dont always have time for expensive things. They play!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Chetas81(m): 8:34am On Sep 23, 2023
phorget:

Make the poor man no chop again abi?

Do you know how much our politicians and celebrities misses street lifestyle?
YOU MEAN POOR MAN,I HOPE YOU'RE NOT WITH MEDICAL CHALLENGE,IF YOU REALLY CALLED SANWOLU POOR MAN, YOU NEED TO SEE DOCTOR
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by article1: 8:34am On Sep 23, 2023
saintopus:
Election don over naaa
So make he no chop wetin he like again
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by NOC1(m): 8:36am On Sep 23, 2023
LivingSage:
Are you praising or criticizing him? Be specific.

Besides, he never priced it to 300, it was the woman who said he should take each 300.

He should look for a bundle of note and give the woman? From whose pocket? He should steal Government money and be giving everyone bundles anywhere he goes?

This is why Politicians doesn't mix with people because you'll always lead them to fraud.

I am praising and criticizing, I admired him for coming to get some, and I criticised the squeezing of Naira notes.
The issue of paying in bundles just me speaking, has nothing to do with stealing from government coffers. He is in a position to do that, it is dash giving the woman 50k will not make him a thief.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Treasure17(m): 8:38am On Sep 23, 2023
Mtcheeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Idris Appears Before Senate Panel Over Misau / Why I Think Atiku May Win This Election. / VIDEO: Final Military Rehearsal For Bola Tinubu's Presidential Inauguration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.