Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,879 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:00 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) (33140 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) / Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) / Governor Sanwo Olu Seen Praising God During A Thanksgiving Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Kog45(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2023
goodnessme1:
He should also buy for Yooloba miscreants on nairaland.
and yooloba miscreants will share it with their yibomeri miscreants on nairaland cuz una understand una selves wella spitting tribalism views.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by FireUpNow(m): 10:19am On Sep 23, 2023
As if the governor is not a human? This shouldn't be a piece of news.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by yusluvad(m): 10:28am On Sep 23, 2023
EmptyGarden:
Hmmmmmn. Well, he’s won second term already, wondering what he’s after now?
Ministerial/Presidency 😂😂
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Incrediblekutty(m): 10:29am On Sep 23, 2023
greatman247:
If he likes let hin buy Agbado. What long day at work does he have? We have not feel any impact compare to what Abode has done in just one term.

I guess his slave master brought him in to be buying plantain? Propaganda go kill una one day. We dont need all this at this time. You can only fool your pathetic and gullible supporters and not me.

Omo nna didinrin n dato!! Abode ko destination nii

After buying one expensive wristwatch that runs into several millions of naira with Lagos money, you come here to buy plantain so to deceive the gullible people that their governor dont always have time for expensive things. They play!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by ehissi(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2023
EmptyGarden:

Senatorial seat nòni!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Draei: 10:59am On Sep 23, 2023
NOC1:
People don't know what to say, thank God he did not do it during the election season.
Hypocrisy is when you see a foreign top politician walking and meeting people on the streets and you clap for them but criticize Nigerian politicians when they do same. The majority of those people you see on the streets when a Western politician is visiting are staged and some are intelligent security services.

I don't like bole and ground nut I prefer the PHC of Akwa Ibom style

Look at the way he squeezed the money and even priced the bole from 400 to 300. Look for a bundle of Naira notes and give the woman.

The governor did not try at all, what will show that she met a governor?

Try dey use your daft senses. Must you complain about everything?
If na before election, you go say na bcuz of election, now he is doing that after election and you dunderheads must still find something to cry about
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by HRHKingOliver(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2023
His business not mine..

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by phorget(m): 11:04am On Sep 23, 2023
Chetas81:
hhhhmmm Nigerians ambiguity indeed

Ok.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by temielects(m): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2023
Triton1996:

my governor 😊
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by jahsharon: 11:21am On Sep 23, 2023
EmptyGarden:

He wants to start living his normal life. He knows power is not forever.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by NOC1(m): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2023
Draei:

Try dey use your daft senses. Must you complain about everything?
If na before election, you go say na bcuz of election, now he is doing that after election and you dunderheads must still find something to cry about

Olodo. What did I say in first paragraph?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by pfadom: 11:49am On Sep 23, 2023
Power and influence take life off you. You fake life, hardly enjoys reality. Real boli (roasted plantain) are not sold at the supermarkets. He craved the boli and he stopped for some. No offence!

EmptyGarden:
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Sleekfingers: 12:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
There are lots of foolish people in this country
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Dennisochampa: 12:50pm On Sep 23, 2023
Rossikk:

I wonder o.

The man stopped on the road to buy boli, and we won’t hear word. Everything is ‘content’ these days. If care is not taken, one day, there will be a video of him entering the toilet to shiit, and the news will trend.
.... grin grin grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by mercysamuelson(m): 12:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
That's a normal part of life in Lagos. He only prefer to select and buy that for himself this time around because he is out there on the road. They always live some part of their daily live the way normal street guys does.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by chiboycue: 1:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
Triton1996:

There is nothing wrong if the Governor decided to buy stop over and buy boli. Let the news trend.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Wisereborn: 1:32pm On Sep 23, 2023
EmptyGarden:
The trader better pray over the money

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Omoboy50(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Format
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 2:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
saintopus:
Election don over naaa

Oh!! You think is abnormal for him to buy roasted plantain....??
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by phemmyfour: 2:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
EmptyGarden:
Third term loading grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by EjehDtiger: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
Triton1996:

Yes o! It's normal. If na election time dem go say na campaign. Thank God election don pass, make the man live him life. Abi gov no be human being?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by deyplay: 2:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
EmptyGarden:
Third term
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Tonnierichy(m): 3:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
greatman247:
If he likes let hin buy Agbado. What long day at work does he have? We have not feel any impact compare to what Abode has done in just one term.

I guess his slave master brought him in to be buying plantain? Propaganda go kill una one day. We dont need all this at this time. You can only fool your pathetic and gullible supporters and not me.

After buying one expensive wristwatch that runs into several millions of naira with Lagos money, you come here to buy plantain so to deceive the gullible people that their governor dont always have time for expensive things. They play!
Believe me, you sleep longer than these guyz do. Na you dey play.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by jimmyvic(m): 3:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
I think say they don do election finish
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by gabbytabby: 4:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
Him like roasted plantain shikena

EmptyGarden:
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Average9jaman: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
Triton1996:

Scam! 😤
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Nefort: 12:57am On Sep 24, 2023
EmptyGarden:
Senate? cheesy
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by greatman247(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2023
Tonnierichy:

Believe me, you sleep longer than these guyz do. Na you dey play.

You must be one of the gullible supporters i talked about in my text. Dey play.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Tonnierichy(m): 8:56am On Sep 25, 2023
greatman247:

You must be one of the gullible supporters i talked about in my text. Dey play.
Know what they say; there's bliss in ignorance.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by ANNIP: 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
Election tribunal judgement around the corner so wants to be friend of the public again, just incase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Top 12 Corruption Cases In Nigeria / Governor Almakura's Witnesses Turn Against Him To Testify That Maku Won Election / 'I Think Nigeria Is Getting Out Of Recession' - Finance Minister, Kemi Adeosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.