Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,098 members, 7,811,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:59 PM

Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) (33132 Views)

Governor Sanwo-Olu Buying Roasted Plantain (Pictures) / Gov. Sanwo Olu Seen Praying At Home With His Wife (beautiful Photos) / Governor Sanwo Olu Seen Praising God During A Thanksgiving Service (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by beejay85: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2023
NOC1:
People don't know what to say, thank God he did not do it during the election season.
Hypocrisy is when you see a foreign top politician walking and meeting people on the streets and you clap for them but criticize Nigerian politicians when they do same. The majority of those people you see on the streets when a Western politician is visiting are staged and some are intelligent security services.

I don't like bole and ground nut I prefer the PHC of Akwa Ibom style

Look at the way he squeezed the money and even priced the bole from 400 to 300. Look for a bundle of Naira notes and give the woman.

The governor did not try at all, what will show that she met a governor?
Haha... after he paid for the ones he purchased , he said " bami fun won lowo si" (let's pay some more money) ..
That's when his aide handed over more naira notes which the lady appreciated..
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by LivingSage: 8:40am On Sep 23, 2023
Giving 50k to the woman as u opined isn't the problem. But is that how he'll be doing it for everyone he engage? From his pocket or State cover?

That's not what he was voted to do, that's indirectly aiding corruption because how will he account for such? Is there budget for it?

Don't push them into corruption please
NOC1:

I am praising and criticizing, I admired him for coming to get some, and I criticised the squeezing of Naira notes.
The issue of paying in bundles just me speaking, has nothing to do with stealing from government coffers. He is in a position to do that, it is dash giving the woman 50k will not make him a thief.

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Mubiola360: 8:41am On Sep 23, 2023
ecolime:
Jide, election is over na cheesy

Gbogbo eleyi ko necessary

Abi ofe lo 3rd term ni?
Remember he is human too, abeg rest and let this man catch that feeling of a ordinary people

1 Like

Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Rossikk(m): 8:41am On Sep 23, 2023
Dennisochampa:
I don't understand the purpose of this news...

As a governor, is it forbidden to buy or eat roasted plantain or to be seen doing both??

Things wen no matter... We dey always amplify am for this country Sha

I wonder o.

The man stopped on the road to buy boli, and we won’t hear word. Everything is ‘content’ these days. If care is not taken, one day, there will be a video of him entering the toilet to shiit, and the news will trend.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by phorget(m): 8:42am On Sep 23, 2023
Chetas81:
YOU MEAN POOR MAN,I HOPE YOU'RE NOT WITH MEDICAL CHALLENGE,IF YOU REALLY CALLED SANWOLU POOR MAN, YOU NEED TO SEE DOCTOR

The poor I used doesn't mean the poor you are referring to, try to understand word ambiguity please.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Drsmartphilips: 8:42am On Sep 23, 2023
if that flat headed goat of LP had done same, we for no rest
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by omolola12345(m): 8:43am On Sep 23, 2023
This governor Sanwo Olu just decided to stop the recruitment that supposed to come up in Lagos secondary health care recently. I dont know the reason for that. So there will be no recruitment this year abi. He is busy buying roasted plantain.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Pootle: 8:44am On Sep 23, 2023
after election what is he up to
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Brownemeka: 8:53am On Sep 23, 2023
Triton1996:

The Man is very good Man...
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by uche393: 8:54am On Sep 23, 2023
this is the best time to show humbleness and meekness not during campaign, nice one.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by enemyofprogress: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2023
Are they still campaigning for election?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 23, 2023
See news
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by IPDGP: 8:59am On Sep 23, 2023
EmptyGarden:
Hmmmmmn. Well, he’s won second term already, wondering what he’s after now?

Few days ago people complained that Sanwolu no longer patronize local sellers, I guess Sanwolu spy dey this group , read that comment and tell Mr governor to recap
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Felix6: 9:00am On Sep 23, 2023
EmptyGarden:
Validation for Bulaba. One of the most rejected and confused government in the history of Nigeria. Anything to force small acceptance on the people's mind.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by thinkmoney(m): 9:00am On Sep 23, 2023
NOC1:
People don't know what to say, thank God he did not do it during the election season.
Hypocrisy is when you see a foreign top politician walking and meeting people on the streets and you clap for them but criticize Nigerian politicians when they do same. The majority of those people you see on the streets when a Western politician is visiting are staged and some are intelligent security services.

I don't like bole and ground nut I prefer the PHC of Akwa Ibom style

Look at the way he squeezed the money and even priced the bole from 400 to 300. Look for a bundle of Naira notes and give the woman.

The governor did not try at all, what will show that she met a governor?
Na una dey spoil society, putting public figure under immense pressure.
The ideal thing is for him to buy and pay the normal money. When he gives the woman a bundle, he won’t be able to buy from another woman again for some time.
Na your type make agbero culture become the in thing. You go want politicians to go somewhere and make people happy by giving money. From which salary na? Why he no go steal?

They think well well oh. U sound like person wey go school
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Chibzynj: 9:01am On Sep 23, 2023
EmptyGarden:

Leaders are not suppose to be isolated from the realities of their environment, especially after election, as it helps them put up people oriented policies that fosters development, not always depending on the feedbacks from political vultures surrounding the seat of power.
That's why leaders like Dave Umahi, Babatunde Fashola, and Peter Obi are highly loved 😍 by many.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Chetas81(m): 9:08am On Sep 23, 2023
phorget:

The poor I used doesn't mean the poor you are referring to, try to understand word ambiguity please.
what does poor mean in your dictionary,if Im correct
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by oyebanji(m): 9:13am On Sep 23, 2023
Can't the man just buy and eat booli in peace?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by heysquare(m): 9:23am On Sep 23, 2023
It was during sensitisation on dislodgement of roadside traders and reclaiming of the setback of the road for beautification. Actually, the dislodgement has started but Governor decided to come and talk to the people
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by OLOKOESHIN: 9:30am On Sep 23, 2023
ecolime:
Jide, election is over na cheesy

Gbogbo eleyi ko necessary

Abi ofe lo 3rd term ni?
So he's not human again
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by BabaO2: 9:36am On Sep 23, 2023
E no point where e suppose point. Fake man
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by phorget(m): 9:40am On Sep 23, 2023
Chetas81:
what does poor mean in your dictionary,if Im correct

Like I told you earlier, please try to understand the word ”ambiguity” first then you wont worry about me using the word ”poor” for mr sanwoolu.

So if someone should scream ”I don DIE oooo”, does that mean that the person is actually dead?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Omodua(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2023
Triton1996:

The delicacy may be his childhood delight. But position and fame might have restricted him. So,any slighted opportunity, he seizes it to enjoy his heart desire.

I am not your fan. But I support you for this.

Enjoy your delight, Sanwo Olu!
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by kenmaro: 9:45am On Sep 23, 2023
"Seen" or intentionally arranged and recorded by a member of his entourage?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Chetas81(m): 9:48am On Sep 23, 2023
phorget:

Like I told you earlier, please try to understand the word ”ambiguity” first then you wont worry about me using the word ”poor” for mr sanwoolu.

So if someone should scream ”I don DIE oooo”, does that mean that the person is actually dead?
hhhhmmm Nigerians ambiguity indeed
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by RepoMan007: 9:50am On Sep 23, 2023
With all the PAs. Stupid publicity stunt aided by cheap camera phones.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 9:51am On Sep 23, 2023
Ronu news outlet and this is news?
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Papayaayasager(m): 9:53am On Sep 23, 2023
Wow, his just looking and not pointing am impressed.
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Tremple8v: 9:57am On Sep 23, 2023
Cruise grin
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Nobody: 10:09am On Sep 23, 2023
I don't see this as a bad thing
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by kmaster007: 10:15am On Sep 23, 2023
Mak him no eat again... His just a human being like you
saintopus:
Election don over naaa
Re: Governor Sanwo-Olu Seen Buying Roasted Plantain In Lagos (Video) by Akaujaa(m): 10:18am On Sep 23, 2023
Is this news too? Mtcheeww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ayirimi Emami defects to APC in Delta / Graphic Photos Of Red Cross Worker Killed In The Military Accidental Jet Strike / INEC Fixes Date For 2023 General Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.