Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,104 members, 7,835,732 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:04 PM

See The Man Who Wants To Redefine Christianity (Pic) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Man Who Wants To Redefine Christianity (Pic) (4876 Views)

The Pure Teachings Of YSHUA Has More In Common With Islam Than Christianity(pic) / Abraham Amuta Rejects Offer To Be Freed By Boko Haram, Dumps Christianity / Babajide Sanwo-Olu, The Tinubu Man Who Wants Ambode’s Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Man Who Wants To Redefine Christianity (Pic) by adekolaelect(m): 8:58pm On Sep 23, 2023
Malroux:
I only pity the people who takes Reno Omokri aka Wendell Simlin serious. Only if they know who exactly he is in real life. A 'pastor' who abandoned his legally married wife with three children including twin boys for an Ethiopian hooker whom he impregnated out of wedlock. A randy man that sleeps with both males and females. Do you think his three children including twin boys will ever forgive him in this life for putting their beloved mother in a family way and abandoning them to impregnate an Ethiopian prostitute that houses and feed him? A so called pastor that keeps preaching hate against a particular ethnic group simply because they refused to support his choice presidential candidate. God is indeed a merciful God by still allowing this deceitful being to be using his name to deceive the gullibles. A closet homosexual.
Oga to me Religion and married affairs is not the same. Even pastors and good christians in the old days were not with only one wife. I think the culture of one wife for one man was from those that brought Christianity to Africa.
Re: See The Man Who Wants To Redefine Christianity (Pic) by Malroux: 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
aycorporat:

Waohhh
This is a whole lot of revelation on another level.
Could that be the reason he spoke so much about Ethiopia and also lectured on polygamy not been bad?
This is the reason bro. He is now in love with Ethiopia simply because a woman from there is housing and feeding him. A fraudster in making.

1 Like

Re: See The Man Who Wants To Redefine Christianity (Pic) by Heffalump(m): 9:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Reno is actually running amock as it is right now.
This is the result of too much hate on Obidients
Re: See The Man Who Wants To Redefine Christianity (Pic) by Nobody: 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2023
Person wey get breast still wear tight fitted clothes
Re: See The Man Who Wants To Redefine Christianity (Pic) by TakeNigeriaBack: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
Christianity is Jewish/Rome/European culture. Africans don't die over another man's culture.
Re: See The Man Who Wants To Redefine Christianity (Pic) by Malroux: 10:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
adekolaelect:
Oga to me Religion and married affairs is not the same. Even pastors and good christians in the old days were not with only one wife. I think the culture of one wife for one man was from those that brought Christianity to Africa.
Then 'pastor' Reno should have come out clean and marry multiple wives instead of deceiving women to marry him in the guise of marrying as a Christian one wife one husband. If you were to be one of his abandoned child will you forgive him? 'Pastor' Reno have committed many unimaginable atrocities.
Re: See The Man Who Wants To Redefine Christianity (Pic) by kabillionaire(m): 12:26am On Sep 24, 2023
[quote author=jude79 post=125974415][/quote]
Let me help you a little, read some ancient manuscripts that were written before the advent of Christianity.
Re: See The Man Who Wants To Redefine Christianity (Pic) by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 2:49am On Sep 24, 2023
Failure and instagram talkative
Re: See The Man Who Wants To Redefine Christianity (Pic) by SIRTee15: 2:55am On Sep 24, 2023
khalling2008:
Instead of you to make research on the allegation about Christianity as a pagan religion, you are here to abuse Remo Okri.
Let me help you with this site and see things for yourself;
https://www.ucg.org/vertical-thought/paganism-in-christianity

https://www.publishersweekly.com/9781594770968

From the Jewish perspective, Christianity is a pagan religion. For several reasons:

Concept of Trinity. (One cannot dissect God, please)- a Pagan borrowing;

Concept of the “Original Sin” - a Pagan borrowing;

Concept of a “Eternal Punishment for our misdeeds during life” - a Pagan borrowing;

Concept of someone’s death to redeem sins of someone else - a Pagan borrowing;

Concept of “resurrection” after being dead for a few days - a Pagan borrowing;

The holidays, saints, relics in the Orthodoxy especially … all Pagan, not even worth mentioning.

Shut up.
If I chose to take u on the nonsense u wrote, u will fail woefully.
Learn to mins your own business
Re: See The Man Who Wants To Redefine Christianity (Pic) by CJStarz: 5:56am On Sep 24, 2023
He who d gods want to kill they make mad.
Reno don dey dance d dance of the spirits. I hope he know say no be surugede dance.
He'll talk himself into trouble with God.
I pray for him
Re: See The Man Who Wants To Redefine Christianity (Pic) by Sirianese: 5:59am On Sep 24, 2023
So Reno O'Mockery is an alcoholic sex maniac! shocked
Re: See The Man Who Wants To Redefine Christianity (Pic) by khalling2008: 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2023
SIRTee15:

Shut up.
If I chose to take u on the nonsense u wrote, u will fail woefully.
Learn to mins your own business
Take me and let see now, you don't have anything to say than to insult. Christianity is a pagan religion if you doubt me, show me where Christmas was perform in the Bible by Jesus Christ?
Re: See The Man Who Wants To Redefine Christianity (Pic) by SIRTee15: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
khalling2008:

Take me and let see now, you don't have anything to say than to insult. Christianity is a pagan religion if you doubt me, show me where Christmas was perform in the Bible by Jesus Christ?

Go thru my posts first and see if u have what it takes to enter the ring.
I dont have that time to waste.
So many empty heads nowadays.
Re: See The Man Who Wants To Redefine Christianity (Pic) by adekolaelect(m): 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2023
Malroux:
Then 'pastor' Reno should have come out clean and marry multiple wives instead of deceiving women to marry him in the guise of marrying as a Christian one wife one husband. If you were to be one of his abandoned child will you forgive him? 'Pastor' Reno have committed many unimaginable atrocities.
It is the type of life he chooses .marrying one wife doesn't mean you are Godly and marrying many wive doesn't means you are not Godly but who you are ,your characters and your fear of God towards how you treat people. But Religious has nothing to do with one wife and one man.
Re: See The Man Who Wants To Redefine Christianity (Pic) by Malroux: 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
adekolaelect:
It is the type of life he chooses .marrying one wife doesn't mean you are Godly and marrying many wive doesn't means you are not Godly but who you are ,your characters and your fear of God towards how you treat people. But Religious has nothing to do with one wife and one man.
Agreed that marrying one wife doesn't mean you are Godly but marrying a wife and abandoning her with her three children and impregnating another woman is not Godly either. If the abandoned wife were to be your sister how would you feel? What kind of 'pastor'is Reno Omokri aka Wendell Simlin? What exactly will he be preaching to his congregations? There are many questions begging for answers. It is obvious that Reno is a charlatan.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senator Dickson Supports Tantita's Role In Combating Oil Theft In The Niger-delt / Eleven-year-old Nigerian Girl Becomes Millionaire (with Picture) / Pics Of Slain Police Officers From Nasarawa Killings.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.