Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,464 members, 7,819,689 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo (22954 Views)

Curvy New Jersey Teacher Under Fire As Parents Call For Her Sack (Photos) / JAMB Directs Tertiary Institutions To Begin Admission Processes August 21 / University Of Ibadan International School Shut Over Hijab As Parents Kick (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by wittywriter: 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
Vagabonds In Power...Fela Kuti
SMH

Wittyness

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by FireUpNow(m): 2:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
Rivate school owners are in for it. See what that book keeper from university of Chicago has done. Technocrat my foot. This man has successfully paralyzed Nigeria. I see secondary and primary school children preparing for common entrance and WAEC without going to school but by doing extra lessions to meet up.

4 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by Weretuntun: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
Mjshexy:
May God in this Country, people are going through a lot, the hardship is unbearable and we have leaders who are insensitive to the plight of the masses I just love it all, eh dey sweet me
you are one of them
Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by StaffofOrayan(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
It's Yorubas turn!
And I ask where is the country to run?

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by Orbhagbemi555: 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
Malroux:
But his supporters told us he is a renowned master strategist.
3 million grilled chicken treatment 😁😁
Unfair 😎
Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by Funkyswagzz(m): 2:08pm On Sep 23, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

The way we no longer hear are about Tinubu dey piss for body, dey wear Pampers, gaffes, dey lick hand, dey sick......tells alot about how your comment is nothing but another lie. grin

Lol so basically u dey ur president an actor hehe.. dis one na mumuπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸƒπŸƒπŸƒπŸƒ

4 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by dragunov: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
Feintline:
The country is in shambles. No degree of direction. Sheep without shepherd.
All because of a first class degree holder whose life would suffer irreparable damage if his documents are released.

We said it here that tinubu will be a grave digger of Nigeria.
What is happening is beyond the ordinary. The earth is against tinubu and his gangster gang.

The same way you wailed and cried because Jonathan lost in 2015 and Atiku was defeated in 2019. It's your way. Either your regional candidate wins, no matter where he comes from or all hell will break loose. All this social media noise and aggression at the end of every election year is all because the SE wants to be recognized as a regional power that determines things. Tell me what Peetobi would have done differently if he was president? He stated it clearly that removal of subsidy was going to be immediately implemented. When Bola did the same thing you all said he borrowed idea from Peetobi. Now that everyone is feeling the results, you're now yarning dust. The SE will never be taken seriously. Continue to be doing terrorists in your region.

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by RepoMan007: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
The realities of subsidy removal. Things can't remain the same for sure. I hope it gets better though.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by Resees: 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
I heard this is going to affect only Peter Obi and his headless mobs. Una never seen nothing yet. All of you for that zoological country will run mad soon.

4 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by frankson1(m): 2:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
AllBlack:
What can not happen in Nigeria does not exist.

Now to send 4 of your children to high quality schools like Pampers the likes, you [b]almost have to be a highway robber, ritualist, senior olosho, fraudstar, looter e.t.c
[/b]

This is a very big lie. There are as much parents doing legit jobs and sending their children to schools charging over N500k/term for tuition fees.

One mustn't be a ritualist to live a good life. Learn to not feel bitter about those who have worked their way to the top and now living well.

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by caleboxylic: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
Islie:

https://dailytrust.com/subsidy-removal-public-institutions-to-the-rescue-as-parents-dump-private-schools/

Only Anambra state got it right here. They have quality pubic schools.
I just dey laugh Enugu and Rivers State.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by Orbhagbemi555: 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
Lovenorth:
grin
3 million grilled chicken treatment 😁
Unfair 😎
Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by Racoon(m): 2:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
Nice one! Let's go back to the standard we are coming from. It is well.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by Orbhagbemi555: 2:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
caleboxylic:

Only Anambra state got it right here. They have quality pubic schools.
I just dey laugh Enugu and Rivers State.
Unfair 😞😎
Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by RepoMan007: 2:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
dragunov:

The same way you wailed and cried because Jonathan lost in 2015 and Atiku was defeated in 2019. It's your way. Either your regional candidate wins, no matter where he comes from or all hell will break loose. All this social media noise and aggression at the end of every election year is all because the SE wants to be recognized as a regional power that determines things. Tell me what Peetobi would have done differently if he was president? He stated it clearly that removal of subsidy was going to be immediately implemented. When Bola did the same thing you all said he borrowed idea from Peetobi. Now that everyone is feeling the results, you're now yarning dust. The SE will never be taken seriously. Continue to be doing terrorists in your region.
While I agreed Obu was determined to remove it, it could have been done better by Tinubu. That should be the talking point and not about people pained by their losses.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by RelevantSolutio(f): 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
Sadly, The Economy is Getting More Depressive for Many People Who are Heavily Dependent on Oil.

Well, The Best Thing for Most Adults Right Now is To Learn How To Earn Money ONLINE - Digitally.

DATA is The New OIL.

Everyone Who is Online Practically Uses DATA.

So, Stop Snoozing.

Don't Waste Your Time Just Reading News and Wasting Your Data Online.

Just Divert That Energy To Learning How To Sell Cheap DATA Online which is A Passive Income Stream that will be bringing little funds into your pocket almost on a daily basis. Everyone Uses Data.

So, Try to Own A VTU Portal that can be earning you money as people patronize you for data. The earnings are substantial. Your Marketing Skills will depend on How You Love and Respect People Offline and Online Too. Gradually; Your Financial Capacity will be changing for good.

We can help you setup a VTU Portal very cheaply because of your plight. We will help you create it up on simple payments that you can make on instalments - if you don't have the required amount to start.
Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by Okechinwadike: 2:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
una never see any thing yet, they thought is only igbo people go suffer am now them the collect Lol HAUSA AND YORUBA how far? Lol

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by BoldBrainz(m): 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
Chetas81:
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE NIGERIAN CITIZEN, MOST FOOOOOOLISH CITIZEN OF 24 CENTURY

Na wa o!
You don even carry us reach 24th century like this grin?
Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by AllBlack: 2:16pm On Sep 23, 2023
frankson1:

This is a very big lie. There are as much parents doing legit jobs and sending their children to schools charging over N500k/term for tuition fees..
it is your mother and father that are Liers. Obviously you didn't read where I wrote ALMOST. And if your sense of comprehension was intact, then you would have seen that I was not speaking general.
learn to be civil and retrospective in your responses so that your points can have some semblence of intelligence.
what is the ratio of parents that can afford such fees and bills compared to those who can not?

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by KanwuliaExtra: 2:20pm On Sep 23, 2023
GBAJUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! cheesy
Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by Affiliatemoney2(f): 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
That's a great idea. At least our own public institution can enrol the wards of politicians
Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by Focusmind: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
My children's school hiked the school bus from 40k to 65k per term. Some one with three kids will be paying 195k just for school bus per term. I am still restrategizing......no be me all these proprietors and proprietresses go use cash out for this economic hardship.

3 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by Phoen1X: 2:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
Malroux:
But his supporters told us he is a renowned master strategist.
Yes ,..in forgery ..

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
AllBlack:

call carpenter to do blackboard for you at home. then buy one packet of chalk πŸ˜‚

you know what next
under pdp things was not like this

You people would be looting our niger Delta wealth and still talking rubbish

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 23, 2023
E go favour me and my family and my neighbors on Nairaland!
Amin Aseeeeeeeeee!!!!
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by caleboxylic: 2:34pm On Sep 23, 2023
Orbhagbemi555:

Unfair 😞😎

You are hungry. Do you have something to eat today?
I understand your pain. Don't be intimidated with our success as we just started after the uncivil war.
We have twenty years from now to discuss our progress as Ndi Igbo.
God bless Ala Igbo
God bless Ndi Igbo.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by AllBlack: 2:36pm On Sep 23, 2023
NzogbuNzogbu:
You people would be looting our niger Delta wealth and still talking rubbish

e be like say oil spillage don cover your sense. when did you see me with your ND wealth? Na your mama toto I loot and your papa dey talk rubbish. πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by NzogbuNzogbu: 2:39pm On Sep 23, 2023
AllBlack:

e be like say oil spillage don cover your sense. when did you see me with your ND wealth? Na your mama toto I loot and your papa dey talk rubbish. πŸ˜‚
You first no get parents to begin with why should I go that lane with you
Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by InvertedHammer: 2:40pm On Sep 23, 2023
/
They spend millions on glorified painted buildings masquerading as private schools yet when results are out, the highest scores in JAMB, SSCE, NECO, etc are from obscure public schools.

The good news is that once outside Nigeria, there is no difference in certificates from Babcock, UniLag or Nassarawa State University. They carry the same weight. Even inside Nigeria where it matters, no connections no jobs.

/
Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by Angelfrost(m): 2:47pm On Sep 23, 2023
The death of more businesses, with the attendant loss of jobs.

...Not like those private schools even pay well.

1 Like

Re: Subsidy Removal: Public Institutions To The Rescue As Parents Dump Private Schoo by smileyoo: 2:53pm On Sep 23, 2023
lamentations, lamentations, lamentations, but the journey of 4yrs is just beginning.
just loved the manner this reporter circled the nation in this report.
north, south , east and west of this Nigeria is feeling the pulse without exceptions.
good leadership is very crucial to the well-being of the citizens of any nation, when they get it right they enjoy the benefits, but if they play toxic and tribal politics and get it wrong , the citizens suffer the negative consequences .

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairaland Interschool debate Elimination stage Winner 1: Unijos / Water Bicycle: Frank Darko Offered Scholarship At Takoradi Technical University / Can I Study Mass Communication With D7 In Literature

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.