Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:59 PM

Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) (42599 Views)

Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by AsomArchitectNG(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Agreed...

Do you have an upcoming building project ? Here's a our lastest architectural design of a 5-bedroom contemporary duplex.

Contact us for top class architectural designs and construction projects.
See my signature for contact details

Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by BOSSkesh(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Definitely in my top ten
Food is good

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by BrodaBenad: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Jennyclay:
Especially rice.

I ate rice this afternoon, tomorrow is Sunday and I will cook rice.

Biko, who made it compulsory for Nigerians to cook Rice on a Sunday. The person must be a legend.

Sunday is rice grin

Rice is Sunday wink
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by davit: 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Where is Garri? Saving life since 200BC.

3 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by MykellOni(m): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
A
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by Marketgists(f): 10:07pm On Oct 04, 2023
Amala
Ewedu
Semo
Pound yam
Foofoo
Mash beans
Mash yam
Fried beans
Tuwo shinkafa
Tuwo masara
Ikokore ijebu
Eba
Banku
Okpa
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by BoldBrainz(m): 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
I'll never understand what people find appealing about rice.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by wrongnumber: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
mariahAngel:
Heyyy foodies!!! πŸ‘‹πŸΌ
Happy weekend to you all.

So, I did a research on the most eaten foods in the world, and these are the top 5 according to some websites.

Do you agree with the list?
What food(s) do you think should in the top 5?

Picture credit: Google.

Spot on.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by LillyandDaisy: 10:09pm On Oct 04, 2023
Everyone suck breast
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by Sirlins(m): 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2023
illicit:
Milk
that one na food ?

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by umauhe(m): 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
The Almighty GARRI?
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by kennypedia(m): 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Where is garri that has been saving lives since 20CE
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by Pennnywise(m): 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
MADDO
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by okpukpu(m): 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
Bread should be number one

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by BabaIbo: 10:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
The only correct position is no. 1, which is rice, bread should have been number 2. Other ones are still debatable.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2023
BabaIbo:
The only correct position is no. 1, which is rice. Other ones are still debatable.

Including eggs?
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by Gee64: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
You left out Akpu. I understand they now eat it in Italy.
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by BabaIbo: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

Including eggs?

Yes, I think bread should come before egg.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by illicit(m): 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sirlins:
that one na food ?

All of us suck breast nah

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 10:16pm On Oct 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

It's the most versatile food in the world.
You probably haven't found your favourite rice dish yet.
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by Kharol1234: 10:17pm On Oct 04, 2023
No be lie rice bread and egg suppose they 1-2-3
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
preekahantas:

Nne I agree.
For those arguing about beans and milk, the topic is In The World not In Your Village.

Hehehehehehe cheesy

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by paskal16: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2023
And beans lol
I don’t do without eating beans Atleast thrice in a week
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by DCmaverick(m): 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2023
I dn't agree wit dix list angry,
wat of DUST & FLOATING BERRIES(only niggas knw wetin i de talk)
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by Christie171(f): 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
Milk is supposed to be on the list biko.

People (both old and young) in this whole wide world drink;

Raw milk
Cold milk
Warm milk
Milkshakes
Skimmed milk
Non dairy milk
All types of MILK product including almighty yogurt πŸ˜‹
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by NwokoloOwa: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
I totally agree. Rice is the Champion. No contest. Egg too. But bread should be ahead of Pasta in my opinion.
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by Shedrack777: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2023
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by PlsStayAlive: 10:25pm On Oct 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Haa!
You have never tried better rice+stew+salad+sallahmeat/roast chicken/beef beside it with something cold like natural homemade fruit juice (of any kind) to follow through in front of a good one playing on a HD+ screen is why you're not seeing the charm. Try it like this and convert at once πŸ”‚
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by BoldBrainz(m): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

It's the most versatile food in the world.
You probably haven't found your favourite rice dish yet.

I have tasted different rice recipes all around Nigeria, across the borders to Ghana, Cameroon and Togo.

That meal is just not for me. I even find it amusing that world people attach such frenzy to its relevance.
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by SweetDipBenny(m): 10:31pm On Oct 04, 2023
Tea 🍡 grin
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by BoldBrainz(m): 10:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
PlsStayAlive:

Haa!
You have never tried better rice+stew+salad+sallahmeat/roast chicken/beef beside it with something cold like natural homemade fruit juice (of any kind) to follow through in front of a good one playing on a HD+ screen is why you're not seeing the charm. Try it like this and convert at once πŸ”‚

Anyhow you wan garnish rice for this life, it's always "meh" to me. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... / Well Packaged Nigerian Dishes.. / Christmas Chicken! Have You Noticed This Increase In Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.