Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,201 members, 7,835,984 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) (42597 Views)

Have You Seen Or Eaten Albino Cucumbers Before? (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 10:39pm On Oct 04, 2023
BoldBrainz:

I have tasted different rice recipes all around Nigeria, across the borders to Ghana, Cameroon and Togo.

That meal is just not for me. I even find it amusing that world people attach such frenzy to its relevance.

Maybe you need to try Indonesian fried rice first.
I'm sure you'd like it. cheesy

SweetDipBenny:
Tea 🍵 grin

You, stop playing! grin
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by Mahone05: 10:40pm On Oct 04, 2023
Okpa is missing on your list
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by moneyissweet(m): 10:44pm On Oct 04, 2023
I did not see akpu and oha soup there.

Op you need beating
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by BoldBrainz(m): 10:47pm On Oct 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

Maybe you need to try Indonesian fried rice first.
I'm sure you'd like it. cheesy

You, stop playing! grin

Lol.
When I get there, I will.

Best jollofs I've had were in Abuja, Ibadan and Cameroon though.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by zinaunreal(m): 10:48pm On Oct 04, 2023
I absolutely agree
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by haphizz57(m): 10:51pm On Oct 04, 2023
Bread is as old as d world. Bible talked bout bread
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by phymay: 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2023
After rice is bread ooo
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 10:55pm On Oct 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

It's the most versatile food in the world.
You probably haven't found your favourite rice dish yet.

You are right......
But there are people who don't eat rice.....i don't eat rice anymore.
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by blowjohn(m): 10:56pm On Oct 04, 2023
I disagree with the chicken.

Pork is the most consumed meat in the world, before chicken.
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
mariahAngel:
Heyyy foodies!!! 👋🏼
Happy weekend to you all.

So, I did a research on the most eaten foods in the world, and these are the top 5 according to some websites.

Do you agree with the list?
What food(s) do you think should in the top 5?

Picture credit: Google.

1. Rice
2. Bread
3. Others
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 10:57pm On Oct 04, 2023
Sleekfingers:

1. Rice
2. Bread
3. Others

If you think so.

Sleekfingers:

You are right......
But there are people who don't eat rice.....i don't eat rice anymore.

Anymore? What made you stop?
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by Holluwhakemmy(f): 10:59pm On Oct 04, 2023
Amala and Ewedu nko?
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by boxypane(m): 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
Something dey tell me say the Manna that year na Nigerian Jollof rice.
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by Sleekfingers: 11:02pm On Oct 04, 2023
mariahAngel:

If you think so.

Anymore? What made you stop?

Yes.
Got tired of eating it.. Close to 10 years now.

.i eat more of pasta dishes.

2 Likes

Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by AngelicBeing: 11:11pm On Oct 04, 2023
Hmmmmmmmmmmm tongue

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by Drbolie(m): 11:12pm On Oct 04, 2023
Totally agree with this.

Meanwhile DRBOLIE ENTERPRISE IS THE One you need for All kinds of food stuff you can think of. Yam, Garri, Groundnut, sesame, suya beans we deliver nation wide. Location Benue State Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by Baatunde(m): 11:20pm On Oct 04, 2023
We are talking food here and you are asking moderators to push a fake news to the front page, just like you think you can bully the whole nation to forcefully propel Obi from.third to first place. A mo se nnkan o. All the other threads currently discussing your fake news are not enough ?

quote author=Taylor92 post=125972785]Seun why una refuse to push the news where Chicago University said the certificate Tinubu tendered to INEC is not from them

If na Reno news una go rush post
[/quote]
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by Niceessien(m): 11:30pm On Oct 04, 2023
Of Garri and groundnut are not in that list, then it's unacceptable
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by ojun50(m): 11:33pm On Oct 04, 2023
You no add
Sex, yash and breast
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by treatise: 12:01am On Oct 05, 2023
mariahAngel:
Heyyy foodies!!! 👋🏼
Happy weekend to you all.

So, I did a research on the most eaten foods in the world, and these are the top 5 according to some websites.

Do you agree with the list?
What food(s) do you think should in the top 5?

Picture credit: Google.
No 1 is Garri
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by Warmaterial(m): 12:02am On Oct 05, 2023
Lol, I no see garri
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by Omoapena(m): 12:10am On Oct 05, 2023
mariahAngel:
Bonus: potatoes

Plantain should come next after the list…

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by enemyofprogress: 12:16am On Oct 05, 2023
The list is incomplete without gari. Gari has been there right from the time of Adam and eve. Gari saving humanity since 1AD
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by enemyofprogress: 12:17am On Oct 05, 2023
Warmaterial:
Lol, I no see garri
no mind them. Na discrimination go kill dem
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by enemyofprogress: 12:18am On Oct 05, 2023
Baatunde:
We are talking food here and you are asking moderators to push a fake news to the front page, just like you think you can bully the whole nation to forcefully propel Obi from.third to first place. A mo se nnkan o. All the other threads currently discussing your fake news are not enough ?

quote author=Taylor92 post=125972785]Seun why una refuse to push the news where Chicago University said the certificate Tinubu tendered to INEC is not from them

If na Reno news una go rush post
the guy na APC card carrying member
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 12:19am On Oct 05, 2023
Omoapena:

Plantain should come next after the list…

No offense, but I read your moniker as omoapayan. grin

What does your moniker even mean, by the way?
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by mariahAngel(f): 12:21am On Oct 05, 2023
enemyofprogress:
The list is incomplete without gari. Gari has been there right from the time of Adam and eve. Gari saving humanity since 1AD

Warmaterial:
Lol, I no see garri

treatise:

No 1 is Garri

The topic says Most eaten foods in the world.

All these garri people sef, I no get. undecided

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by Omoapena(m): 12:47am On Oct 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

No offense, but I read your moniker as omoapayan. grin

What does your moniker even mean, by the way?

You need eyeglasses if that’s what you read…
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by Nobody: 12:49am On Oct 05, 2023
Akwa Ogazi!

1 Like

Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by enemyofprogress: 1:11am On Oct 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

The topic says Most eaten foods in the world.

All these garri people sef, I no get. undecided
gari is eaten by 80% of people in the world
Re: Top 5 Most Eaten Foods In The World: Do You Agree? (pictures) by TMKsouth: 2:23am On Oct 05, 2023
mariahAngel:
1. Rice

Nigerian list. Rice shouldn't be number 1. You think the whole world eats jollof.

Maize (corn) & flour beat rice.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

See The Huge Python My Neighbour Was Roasting Yesterday.... / Well Packaged Nigerian Dishes.. / Christmas Chicken! Have You Noticed This Increase In Price?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.