Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,296 members, 7,836,296 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals (50459 Views)

Mohbad’s Father Buried Him Before He Died, Late Singer’s Mother Alleges / Singer, Mohbad Is Dead, Aged 27 (Photos) / Female Singer, Mother Of Three, Dija Show Off Her Hubby. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by markidoo(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
Imagine
Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by Chetas81(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
AntiChristian:
Enough of all these Mohbad this and that jawe!
new job for the Nigerian citizen,as they take mohbad death as new job on social media

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by IPG25(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
Nawao
Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by AllenSpencer: 6:02pm On Sep 23, 2023
youngsahito:
Lies from the pit of hell from a mother that abandon her child for 15year. How many celebrity mum have they kidnapped?

Exactly!

Did they kidnap the father?

She should counter the point the father made! What was she doing to have abandoned her own son for 15 years!

5 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by AntiChristian: 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
Chetas81:
new job for the Nigerian citizen,as they take mohbad death as new job on social media

I tire o!
Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by Holluwhakemmy(f): 6:03pm On Sep 23, 2023
May his soul rest in peace 🙏

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by 1Sharon(f): 6:05pm On Sep 23, 2023
Lol..deadbeat mother

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by TUTU147: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
I don't think the woman is a good mother anyway

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by 4tomandchi: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
Poor woman no mother deserves this. May God give us long life so that our mothers can enjoy the fruit of their labor.
Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by gigabyte13: 6:06pm On Sep 23, 2023
Dis boy surely have friendly-enemies all round him.....
Enemies inside and outside even his own parents........
What a life he lived.
All of Dem gather keeeeee am in unity.
God punish all of you.
Make una no sef dey live forever, make una no die again.

5 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by Error401: 6:09pm On Sep 23, 2023
Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by CharleyBright(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
𝐻𝑚𝑚.
𝑁𝑜𝑡 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑢 𝑑𝑖𝑑𝑛𝑡 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑦𝑜𝑢r s𝑜𝑛

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by IPG25(m): 6:10pm On Sep 23, 2023
Damn
Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by Error401: 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
Thesame mother wey no see am for 10 years! lol women and unecessary sympathy!

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by jrusky(m): 6:11pm On Sep 23, 2023
What is she saying, does this make any sense?

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by Error401: 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
Thank u oo, there was this song he said he didnt see his mom for 10 years but his dad managed to send him to poly, but he didnt study, he started yahoo
I dont know why women try to get undue sympathy

AllenSpencer:
Silly excuse!

Dumped the boy for over a decade and now now dancing with his death.

The dude has already lost touch with you as a mother while he was even still alive, he was just kind hearted to still be a good son.

But everyone knew his father under same circumstances.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by duro4chang(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2023
Chetas81:
But you know the Nigerian citizen, how they can lie from 5000 miles away
Not that I believe them. I hardly believe some of these online stories.
Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by delpee(f): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
Great pity! A combination of poverty and ignorance on display. She could have contacted NGOs if she knew about that. It's so unfortunate that she didn't understand the message given to her prior to the birth if Mohbad. God had a special purpose for him to fulfil hence the name Ilerioluwa (God's promise). Perhaps his death will bring about the much desired cleansing of the music industry of drugs, cultism and violence.

It seems some record labels prey on those who are from poor backgrounds so the oppression can be total. It's so heartbreaking reading up on how he got beaten up so frequently and no one could save him. He only wanted to use his talent to bring about a better life for him and his family. May his soul rest in peace.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by Bintdawood(f): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2023
AntiChristian:
Enough of all these Mohbad this and that jawe!
You'll all die when your time comes!

It doesn't matter even if you're a fetus!

E tire me o 🤌🏾😹

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by TruthsFM: 6:15pm On Sep 23, 2023
Still remembering lovely Mohbad here:

Beautiful old video of Mohbad having a good time with his buddies

Video credit: instablog9ja

https://twitter.com/instablog9ja/status/1705351318737453149

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3V5MmiqGtE?si=dC3fasVtsgsWIvtI
Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by AllenSpencer: 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2023
Error401:
Thank u oo, there was this song he said he didnt see his mom for 10 years but his dad managed to send him to poly, but he didnt study, he started yahoo
I dont know why women try to get undue sympathy

That’s a man’s world!

Look at today, despite all the efforts of the dad to get him to that age, people still castigating the man and celebrating the woman that was absent!

The society never appreciates the sacrifices of men.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by VEHINTOLAR: 6:22pm On Sep 23, 2023
A very useless woman;failed mother ! I dont even blame you,I blame those clout chasing bloggers who are giving you this undeserving limelight. You abandoned that boy at such a tender age and it was so convenient for you to do so ! Now,you want to be identified as "mummy Mohbad" when the poor boy is gone ! Is that not so as to claim all his entitlements ? You are a crazy old woman,gods punish your smelly yansh !

3 Likes

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by Error401: 6:24pm On Sep 23, 2023
Its pathetic
AllenSpencer:

That’s a man’s world!

Look at today, despite all the efforts of the dad to get him to that age, people still castigating the man and celebrating the woman that was absent!

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by NAC1666: 6:26pm On Sep 23, 2023
Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by Leggodeals(f): 6:27pm On Sep 23, 2023
The real truth will still come out let me drop some job updates first

Modified: For job seekers who are tired and don't know where to look. I post genuine jobs here regularly https:///184037139835240/ Avoid paying anyone for a job. All my jobs are free

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by Hausa(m): 6:28pm On Sep 23, 2023
I don't want to be a judge, but there's more to this than meets the eye. Is it possible Mohbad was into something else? To think I never heard of him till his death is so strange.
Let's reason this:
How can a mother say she left the house cos she was afraid of being kidnapped? Is it that the money now became too much or a lot of people were visiting their house and the mother didn't feel comfortable?

I personally don't think this is depression. There's probably more to it.

1 Like

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by delpee(f): 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
AllenSpencer:

That’s a man’s world!

Hmm! Those whose fathers did well appreciate. I'm one.

For Mohbad....After reading through the many stories, it's clear that his dad tried his best. Unfortunately, those who interviewed him in his time of grief exposed his side of the story to misinterpretation. He probably wasn't in the best state of mind to tell his story.

His dad sent him to a private school (based on the name) where he did fairly well according to his school Principal. He wanted to become an accountant before he deviated to music. He's also a carpenter...his dad's profession. Mohbad appreciated his dad but was also sentimental towards his mum. It's only natural.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by newnigerdelta00: 6:29pm On Sep 23, 2023
TruthsFM:
Listen to him well, His dad was his mentor, He learnt alot from the man......

Funke Akindele Ajuri Muri Okunola Igbos One Nigeria

Video credit: A . Ayofe

https://twitter.com/abdullahayofel/status/1705468804032036962

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=escwOanr1xs

To be sincere the guy looks naturally sick and looks like fire man , sniffing gone wrong.
Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by kokorokoman: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
na so, deputy jesus...oshey church goer. tomorrow is another sunday. go and pray so that your son will resurrect.

Imagine? Ur son was begging u to stay with him but u wan leave his house cox u can't miss service for two straight sundays. May we not have mother who place church/pastor over family.
please point to the place in this whole write up that the mum said she was going to the church undecided
Re: Why I Don’t Tell People Mohbad Is My Son – Singer’s Mother Narrates Ordeals by AntiWailer: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2023
In his song, Mobhad said he didn’t see you for how many years.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Tweeted On Mark Zuckerberg's Visit To Nigeria & Got This Reply / ‘Why Dammy Krane Was Kicked Out Of 2face’s Record Label’ / Juliet Ibrahim At 17, Won A Beauty Pageant (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.