Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,670 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:52 PM

Music Wasn't Like This In Our Days... Timaya - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Music Wasn't Like This In Our Days... Timaya (417 Views)

AY Replies Fan Who Asked Would His Wife Have Married Him If He Wasn't Rich / Bobrisky: I Wasn't Deported Or Banned From UK. I Returned To Get The Right Visa / Throwback Video Of Timaya Singing On The Street (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Music Wasn't Like This In Our Days... Timaya by Kennitrust(m): 10:23pm On Sep 23, 2023
Timaya said “ Music in our days wasn’t even like this . You did not have to wait for a record label to sign you before you start working . There were no sponsors but for the love of music we kept going . What am i saying ? Young talents don’t have to wait for a label to come to them . Keep working , if you dream big , you won’t submit to just any kind of label . Every label owner wants to make profits and they will use you in a way that you might not even be comfortable with it . You might cry and no one hears you, you might even lose everything. Just like business people start small and grow big, you can start small and grow too . “ 🔚

This is more than truth , many young talents are not even concerned about succeeding anymore . They just believe if this or that label signs them they’ll grow . Have you ever asked yourself what the label stands to get from you ? Do you think someone will put in so much money and might not make life uncomfortable for you ?

Truth is young kings and queens can make it , start small and keep going . If you are talented , study music business , invest the little you got and stay consistent .

I can't count the number of messages in my inbox begging me to link them up to Don Jazzy or Olamide. Whenever I see those messages, I do laugh. You are looking for Olamide to sponsor your music career but you don't have a single song you have recorded by yourself. You don't even have a Facebook business page. You are still using your normal Facebook profile. How can someone believe you are serious?

You claim you don't have money to record a song but the truth of the matter is that no one can give you money to record a song. Go and get a pidgin hole save and start dropping at least #500 inside the save everyday. Within 5 months, you can realize money to record your song in a nearby studio. When the song is ready, it can only cost you #5,000 to place your song in online streaming platforms. Then start promoting your song.
Re: Music Wasn't Like This In Our Days... Timaya by N3TRAL: 10:25pm On Sep 23, 2023
Those days are gone.

An artiste needs a minimum of 10 million naira to "blow" in today's Nigeria.
Re: Music Wasn't Like This In Our Days... Timaya by Wealthoptulent(m): 11:01pm On Sep 23, 2023
[quote author=Kennitrust post=125980954][/quote]
Old CAT don drop Qoute!
Set ti wa obo lan do ! 🤞💯
Set awon baby mama days of deadbeat fathers ! Set awon 2 face grin
Re: Music Wasn't Like This In Our Days... Timaya by Wawelexy(m): 11:59pm On Sep 23, 2023
Na lie, music has been like this since way back, ask King Sunny Ade, D1 and Baba Keke almost milked 2face dry before he got back his senses..
Re: Music Wasn't Like This In Our Days... Timaya by TruthsFM: 4:58am On Sep 24, 2023
We seek justice for Mohbad-Zlatan Ibile

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DxkKVGeTLCc

(1) (Reply)

Tonto Dike And Gistlover Are Just Using Mohbad's Death For Money -very Dark Man / I Didn’t Break Mohbad’s Neck – Late Singer’s Cousin Breaks Silence / Davido's Wife Chioma Finally Returned Home Nigeria, Fans Celebrates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.