Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,140 members, 7,818,432 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Message To God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Message To God (221 Views)

Pastor Chris Oyakhilome To Give $100m To God (Video) / "Return Nigeria To God" - Pastor John Oluwadare Urges Buhari, Others / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Message To God by Righthussle: 11:54pm On Sep 23, 2023
Dear God, please in my next life, if there's anything like that, make any of these women my wife.

If for any reason you don't make any of them my wife, please I don't want to exist or come to earth again after this life. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Message To God by MindHacker9009(m): 12:03am On Sep 24, 2023
Righthussle:
Dear God, please in my next life, if there's anything like that, make any of these women my wife.
If for any reason you don't make any of them my wife, please I don't want to exist or come to earth again after this life. Thanks.

And if you are not in a higher position then the women you posted, man they will make you their boy boy in the house, know this and know peace.

1 Like

Re: Message To God by Myer(m): 1:13pm On Jan 04
MindHacker9009:

You clearly have not met their type.
Read Proverbs 31. Then come back to like and share this post.
Re: Message To God by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:24pm On Jan 04
They don't come close to the qualities we will experience in Paradise, when God's kingdom comes the females in Paradise will become PERFECT after 1,000 years of Christ.
So do everything to get there because many, I tell you, will seek to get in but will not be able! Luke 13:24 undecided
Re: Message To God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:02am On Jan 05
Righthussle:

Dear hussler,
you have taken and are using all the life you have been allotted. And this life which you have been given, lasts forever.

Thus, you shall not be having any other.

Therefore, knowing this, do thou as you can with it.

Secondly, any woman that you find can be as these, so God does not have to give you these.

Thirdly, as you had no right in determining your present existence, so also do you not have a right to determine your future existence, for if it pleases God to make you a Christmas chicken for 100 million lifetimes, so shall it be.

Signed
God's Law'er!
Re: Message To God by Dtruthspeaker: 7:04am On Jan 05
MaxInDHouse:
They don't come close to the qualities we will experience in Paradise, when God's kingdom comes the females in Paradise will become PERFECT after 1,000 years of Christ.
So do everything to get there because many, I tell you, will seek to get in but will not be able! Luke 13:24 undecided

Do you not see that he already knows that he is not qualified for the new heaven and earth? so he was making a vain request like the rich man in hell

(1) (Reply)

Democracy Should Not End At It's Definition, / How Pro. Kingsley Accurately Predicted Strange Occurrences In Nigeria, World / I Fear No Criticism, Your January Salary Belongs To Me, Pst John To Membersrs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.