Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,517 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday (7150 Views)

President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit / Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner / Atiku Lines Up 400 Witnesses, Asks Tribunal To Sack Buhari, Declare Him Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by LtChisom: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2023
AntiChristian:

This blow hit am for blokos o!

THAT is why prophet mohamed was exhumed by pigs and eaten by the swine, the idiotic bastard fake prophet was cursed.
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by enemyofprogress: 7:59am On Sep 24, 2023
Yinmu! Nothing for you. We know ourselves for Yoruba land, you're not one of us.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by Globad(f): 8:00am On Sep 24, 2023
Racoon:
Sanwo-Olu's fraudulent WAEC issue and Obafemi Hamzat's double citizenship fraud like emilokan own will be recklessly swept aside

Ignorance
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by kaludestiny10(m): 8:01am On Sep 24, 2023
It is going to be a mere academic exercise, nothing will come out of it. Sanwo Olu will retain his seat.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by jrusky(m): 8:06am On Sep 24, 2023
LtChisom:

Your whole generation have been cowards, why will you be different?

E pain am

You go abuse taya. You go cry taya. Ndooh!!!

Go get handkerchief and bucket to dey store your tears against tomorrow. Ndooh!!!

I can understand the pain sorry Nnwanem.

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by Duru009(m): 8:09am On Sep 24, 2023
APC has won already.....
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by LtChisom: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2023
jrusky:

E pain am

You go abuse taya. You go cry taya. Ndooh!!!

Go get handkerchief and bucket to dey store your tears against tomorrow. Ndooh!!!

I can understand the pain sorry Nnwanem.

Shey you dey come, we are waiting for you, no go run under your mama smelly kpekus shouting egbami ooo! Make sure you stand like a man wey you be.
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by ipobarecriminals: 8:16am On Sep 24, 2023
cool I'll be here tomorrow to see the face of CHINEDU and his fellow GBAJUE grin. Make I sleep
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by chroniclesss(m): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2023
PaulNwosu:

Simon Ekpa has dared your father to come out on Monday and the old man has decided to hide under the bed. This is someone who you claim was a Military Administrator.
Such a shame.
That one is not your problem. You took night bus to Lagos to come and be crying senselessly over a matter that is not your concern.

I don't know why some foolish efulefu will leave matters of life and death affecting Ndigbo to jump into another person's land to be licking their wounds.
It is this kind nonsense behaviour that makes people look down on Igbos. You dey disgrace Ndigbo.
Boss take am easy na chai !!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by jrusky(m): 8:27am On Sep 24, 2023
LtChisom:

Shey you dey come, we are waiting for you, no go run under your mama smelly kpekus shouting egbami ooo! Make sure you stand like a man wey you be.

Eeewwooooo!!! Chineke!!! O boy how many time we have dared you obidients here and you all ran away like a cowards? Go and read all my comments pls I have no time to be repeating myself.

We dares you during primary we no see you cowards

We dares you when th result was announce for you morons to make mistake and protest you ran away, cowards.

We dares you all during swearing-in Eagle Square in Abj you cowards ran away.

We dares you during tribunal you bitch cowards dissapoeared.

Tomorrow again we are daring you to jump to the street and cause mayhem if dem born una papa wella. Oya, biko try it Iwe are challenge you and your follow kids of the beast dare s tomorrow let's see who go see road clear after the matter arising.

Mind you imm not from SW but born in SW and on this 2023 election I'm standing with SW, Tinubu and Sanwo 100% okwa ya?

Meet us tomorrow. Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by OGHENAOGIE(m): 8:29am On Sep 24, 2023
richidinho:
Time for Sanwolu to go

Man is a terrible bad influence on the youth

Picture: If you know you know
this is why some of want to turn mohbad death to politics abi

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by stasius: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2023
Mtcheww
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by omooba74(m): 8:38am On Sep 24, 2023
I shouldn't have dignified u with a reply but curious to say you need to retract this statements of yours and repent cos nemesis is real,you can just say rubbish on prophet of God and go scot free...
LtChisom:

THAT is why prophet mohamed was exhumed by pigs and eaten by the swine, the idiotic bastard fake prophet was cursed.
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by LtChisom: 8:39am On Sep 24, 2023
jrusky:

Eeewwooooo!!! Chineke!!! O boy how many time we have dared you obidients here and you all ran away like a cowards? Go and read all my comments pls I have no time to be repeating myself.

We dares you during primary we no see you cowards

We dares you when th result was announce for you morons to make mistake and protest you ran away, cowards.

We dares you all during swearing-in Eagle Square in Abj you cowards ran away.

We dares you during tribunal you bitch cowards dissapoeared.

Tomorrow again we are daring you to jump to the street and cause mayhem if dem born una papa wella. Oya, biko try it Iwe are challenge you and your follow kids of the beast dare s tomorrow let's see who go see road clear after the matter arising.

Mind you imm not from SW but born in SW and on this 2023 election I'm standing with SW, Tinubu and Sanwo 100% okwa ya?

Meet us tomorrow. Thanks.

Oga, how did you dare us and LP still won presidential in Lagos state, with all your daring men still mount vote and LP won in Lagos state.
Its like this your small miserable uneventful life you don kuku tire for am, we can still help you organise a meeting for you and devil in hell.
Please price, our bucket full for those we wan pay.
Be wise to remember that when Orders ceases to be orders, GP cries for blood. Na just one BB for you.
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by omooba74(m): 8:44am On Sep 24, 2023
I think you are right,some of them had been looking for avenues to pour their venom out but they won't succeed...
OGHENAOGIE:
this is why some of want to turn mohbad death to politics abi

1 Like

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by Jostoman: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2023
Deefirm:
Waste of time, Lagos is the last place for anything to change in its political space for now.

why Una dey fear to lose this una lagos to opposition, Una dey fear say all una gang of lagos secret go open
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by LtChisom: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2023
omooba74:
I shouldn't have dignified u with a reply but curious to say you need to retract this statements of yours and repent cos nemesis is real,you can just say rubbish on prophet of God and go scot free...

Your prophet swore that if he is a fake prophet let God tear out part of his heart, please in all honesty before he died, wasn't he complaining of heartache?
He is no prophet of God, maybe of the demon Dog allah who introduced terrorism, paedophilia, etc to this planet.

imagine a religion where the father in law of your prophet goes to murder the household of the daughter of your prophet just to take ovcarr From your so called prophet. But he denied giving the prophet paper and writing materials to put down his successor on his dieing bed.
Why didn't any of your prophets sons survive to adulthood? THEY all died mysteriously.

What other evidence do you need to confirm he is cursed.

ALL you Muslims are practising insanity.
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by HAICHCONCEPTZZ(m): 8:59am On Sep 24, 2023
WalkOver
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by Ayo25: 9:32am On Sep 24, 2023
Upper-cut grin
PaulNwosu:

Simon Ekpa has dared your father to come out on Monday and the old man has decided to hide under the bed. This is someone who you claim was a Military Administrator.
Such a shame.
That one is not your problem. You took night bus to Lagos to come and be crying senselessly over a matter that is not your concern.

I don't know why some foolish efulefu will leave matters of life and death affecting Ndigbo to jump into another person's land to be licking their wounds.
It is this kind nonsense behaviour that makes people look down on Igbos. You dey disgrace Ndigbo.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by omooba74(m): 9:38am On Sep 24, 2023
Not surprised with this your responses,your type are many that believed all the shits you wrote here.I had said it,you weren't befitting of reply I responded earlier but just curious to caution you on your misguided comments,I will leave you to continue to wallow in your abject ignorance.Shallom... peace out...
LtChisom:

Your prophet swore that if he is a fake prophet let God tear out part of his heart, please in all honesty before he died, wasn't he complaining of heartache?
He is no prophet of God, maybe of the demon Dog allah who introduced terrorism, paedophilia, etc to this planet.

imagine a religion where the father in law of your prophet goes to murder the household of the daughter of your prophet just to take ovcarr From your so called prophet. But he denied giving the prophet paper and writing materials to put down his successor on his dieing bed.
Why didn't any of your prophets sons survive to adulthood? THEY all died mysteriously.

What other evidence do you need to confirm he is cursed.

ALL you Muslims are practising insanity.
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by MRMRMR: 9:39am On Sep 24, 2023
Imagine the confused set of pple we have as politicians, pdp, LP and even someone who scored 800 votes only is claiming victory.
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by Meumeg: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2023
nice
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by Menclothing: 9:43am On Sep 24, 2023
Greater Lagos will always win
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by garfield1: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2023
rolams:
I don't think anything will change here.

Nnpp have a strong case in taraba
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by Deefirm: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2023
Not fear, just the plain reality on ground.

Jostoman:
why Una dey fear to lose this una lagos to opposition, Una dey fear say all una gang of lagos secret go open
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by jrusky(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2023
LtChisom:

Oga, how did you dare us and LP still won presidential in Lagos state, with all your daring men still mount vote and LP won in Lagos state.
Its like this your small miserable uneventful life you don kuku tire for am, we can still help you organise a meeting for you and devil in hell.
Be wise to remember that when Orders ceases to be orders, GP cries for blood. Na just one BB for you.

Oga no dey here to run your mouth if e sure for you enter street tomorrow, shikena.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by jrusky(m): 10:18am On Sep 24, 2023
LtChisom:

Oga no dey here to run your mouth if e sure for you enter street tomorrow, shikena....
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by richeeyo(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2023
Racoon:
Sanwo-Olu's fraudulent WAEC issue and Obafemi Hamzat's double citizenship fraud like emilokan own will be recklessly swept aside
But do you realize the East is now a terrorist zone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by gabbytabby: 10:27am On Sep 24, 2023
All your lies will be dismissed

Racoon:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by AdesegunSanni89: 10:41am On Sep 24, 2023
LtChisom:

Your whole generation have been cowards, why will you be different?
we dare your father and mother to come out on Monday in your erosion ridden sh*thole in SE and let’s see whether Simon ekpa boys no go use them do suya. Brainless Igb* people.
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by fergie001: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2023
rolams:
I don't think anything will change here.

Nothing will change. The cases are porous, weak and of no moment. The petition will be dismissed.
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by ogaemma: 11:38am On Sep 24, 2023
Keep waiting in vain the way OBi waited in vain and now heading to the supreme court.
LP is a child's play. Sanwo Olu have done well , so I am support for him to continue.
LP is full of lies, Tinubu have given LP a ministerial appointment, the present minister of education was a seating vice chanselor of Baze University Abuja when he went for his ministerial screening in the Senate.

In case you don't know, Baze University is owned by Dr. Ahmed Dati Baba, Peter Obi running mate.

Why did the Obi/Dati Baba camp not reject the appointment?

Keep deceiving yourselves.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Farouk Lawan’s Lawyer Says Audio Clip Doctored - VIDEO / Patience Jonathan To Receive Award On Women Development In Seoul / Some Anambrans Contribute To Why Igbos Are Divided

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.