Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,224 members, 7,836,078 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday (7153 Views)

President Buhari Tells Tribunal To Strike Out Atiku's Suit / Meet Onyechi Ikpeazu The Lawyer Who Convinced Tribunal To Declare Adeleke Winner / Atiku Lines Up 400 Witnesses, Asks Tribunal To Sack Buhari, Declare Him Winner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by Funflipper: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2023
rolams:
I don't think anything will change here.

lol, GRV has gone into oblivion already.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by gigabyte13: 12:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
Aaaahhhhh
Chinedu still dey court....
SHINEDU too like rough play

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
omooba74:
I think you are right,some of them had been looking for avenues to pour their venom out but they won't succeed...
they are mad pple... They just want chaos not justice for mohbad

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by rolams(m): 1:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
fergie001:

Nothing will change. The cases are porous, weak and of no moment. The petition will be dismissed.

The same way I see it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by rolams(m): 1:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
garfield1:

Nnpp have a strong case in taraba

I don't think it's that strong. I will do a recheck now.

I have checked, the NNPP can't proof their case. They alleged BVAS failure but they could not proof it. Also, over voting could not be proofed successfully and INEC really stood their ground with their argument in defending Kefas victory.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by ashawopikin(m): 3:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
They shouldn't even bother coming to court

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by Poleski: 3:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Another heart rendering and head crushing judgement for Peter girigory Obi, his bastard Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour and his people in the east, we rejected the bastard

Chinedu is more yoruba and lagosian than most of you ronu agbado fools.
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by pandoragirigory: 3:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
Poleski:

Chinedu is more yoruba and lagosian than most of you ronu agbado fools.
The way you always respond to your mother is not acceptable here

1 Like

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by zudozz: 3:51pm On Sep 24, 2023
It's TINUBUnal not tribunal. They wont judge against APC!
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by Omodua(m): 4:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
PaulNwosu:

Simon Ekpa has dared your father to come out on Monday and the old man has decided to hide under the bed. This is someone who you claim was a Military Administrator.
Such a shame.
That one is not your problem. You took night bus to Lagos to come and be crying senselessly over a matter that is not your concern.

I don't know why some foolish efulefu will leave matters of life and death affecting Ndigbo to jump into another person's land to be licking their wounds.
It is this kind nonsense behaviour that makes people look down on Igbos. You dey disgrace Ndigbo.
You're bringing back the bigotry that made you and other eedi*ts to descend on non Yoruba's for not voting for APC.

Misguided charlatans like you should note that Lagos is a cosmopolitan city built and developed by all Nigerians from Otuoke in the waterlines area of Bayelsa to Kaura Nimoda in Zamfara state. All Nigerians have equal stake in Lagos.

It's therefore surprising that many of you who are turncoat Lagosians who came to appropriate the political heritage of Lagos in the name of Oduduwa could be spewing such nonsense.

Sanwo Olu is not original Lagos protégy. He is from Ijebu Imusin in Ogun state. Ditto Tinubu who has Iragbiji, Osun state, ancestry.

In a nutshell, the Hausa/Fulani, Igbo, Tiv, Urhobo, Calabar man has equal stake in Lagos like any other Yoruba man.

Therefore, jettison your stunt about non Yoruba not having a stake in Lagos.

Enough of the noise and empty bravado of Yoruba's being the only stakeholder in Lagos.
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by Omodua(m): 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
jrusky:
Ok, we are waiting for those Lagos is no man's land at the tribunal tomorrow I'm taking my flight thafternoon from Abj to Lag by afternoon, we will chase those sons and daughters of the beast called obidients out of SW completely.

"New Nigeria............." let's meet as planed.
EmptyBoasts.

Also, why not avoid their natural resources which is the mainstay of Nigerian economy?

Since you don't like Obedients,largely found in SS and SE,you request the oil flow from the regions and cash should not come to southwest.

Indeed,you're a definition of a bigot stoked with bias,nepotism, clannishness and supermacist ethno religious agenda.

Tribalism go kee you dia!
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
Another defeat awaits LP/Zikists/Igbos tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by Gandrova: 4:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
richidinho:
Time for Sanwolu to go

Man is a terrible bad influence on the youth

Picture: If you know you know
Both of them are still innocent until proven guilty
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by Gandrova: 4:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
The status quo would be maintained.
Nzogbu Nzogbu has no place in Lasgidi! grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by Nobody: 4:42pm On Sep 24, 2023
PaulNwosu:

Simon Ekpa has dared your father to come out on Monday and the old man has decided to hide under the bed. This is someone who you claim was a Military Administrator.
Such a shame.
That one is not your problem. You took night bus to Lagos to come and be crying senselessly over a matter that is not your concern.

I don't know why some foolish efulefu will leave matters of life and death affecting Ndigbo to jump into another person's land to be licking their wounds.
It is this kind nonsense behaviour that makes people look down on Igbos. You dey disgrace Ndigbo.
Damn!
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by TakeNigeriaBack: 4:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
LtChisom:

You sound like the foul smelling liquid guzzling from your mama Toto spilled into your brain, are you sure you are normal?

Chisom, insulting me will NOT develop alaibo. What will develop alaibo is if you divert your obsession with Yoruba governments and focus it on the corrupt/underperforming governors all over Iboland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by jrusky(m): 5:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
Omodua:
EmptyBoasts.

Also, why not avoid their natural resources which is the mainstay of Nigerian economy?

Since you don't like Obedients,largely found in SS and SE,you request the oil flow from the regions and cash should not come to southwest.

Indeed,you're a definition of a bigot stoked with bias,nepotism, clannishness and supermacist ethno religious agenda.

Tribalism go kee you dia!

Sorry biko na who put dog mouth for inside Pooh? Who call you inside this matter?

Head dey pain you wella... keep off or chop bad words you never heard in your life.

And mind you stop attaching SE with SS ok everybody get hin.papa name so f you want talk SS matter face it and if you wan talk SE matter face it so I can give you words to straight your brain.

Moreso I'm not from SW I have said 100 time here but proudly born in SW so you gerrit?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by Proudlyomonna: 6:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
Deefirm:
Waste of time, Lagos is the last place for anything to change in its political space for now.

Loll if to se them do the Guber same day with the presidential elections, Lagos for don change status quo.
People moral don already weak for that guber election.

Dumb APC zombies thinks its Igbos that made them loose Lagos at the presidential elections.

Ask Yourself this simple question.

Is the number of Igbos in Lagos bigger than Yoruba?
What of Edos,Hausas,Idomas,Tivis,Ibiras,Plateau guys do they enjoy this APC structure that empowered thugs and cultist to oppress hustling Nigerians with their owo mida nonsense?

Nothing will change in the ruling for the evil APC structure has bought their way out from their criminalities already.
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by KanwuliaExtra: 6:19pm On Sep 24, 2023
Lagos State?
State Capital of GBAJUE TRIBUNAL?
Please. . .

#AllEyesOnCSU#

Any legal system in Nigeria is trash and should not be taken seriously.
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by tiger28: 7:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
These ppl.......Miracle Wannabees!

They always want the shortcuts in Politics.

Backdoor Wannabee Winners dem!
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by Versal: 9:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
pandoragirigory:
Another heart rendering and head crushing judgement for Peter girigory Obi, his bastard Chinedu Rhodes-Vivour and his people in the east, we rejected the bastard
Little child of hate
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by HonestJOE: 1:13am On Sep 25, 2023
They don't need to announce it. They can keep it to themselves. Nothing changes. The same rubbery will be declared as "still the reining champion."

God help us in this con3
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by blabulu2000: 5:55am On Sep 25, 2023
Politics.moerator will.bias mind....keep.delete people comments who.are not against.the government.of.the day....
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by blabulu2000: 5:57am On Sep 25, 2023
HonestJOE:
They don't need to announce it. They can keep it to themselves. Nothing changes. The same rubbery will be declared as "still the reining champion."

God help us in this con3

One of the frustrated souls spotted...

All. eyes on Judiciary....all.eyes on your mama stinking Puna
Re: Tribunal To Deliver Election Petition Judgment For Lagos Monday by Omodua(m): 2:25pm On Sep 27, 2023
jrusky:

Sorry biko na who put dog mouth for inside Pooh? Who call you inside this matter?

Head dey pain you wella... keep off or chop bad words you never heard in your life.

And mind you stop attaching SE with SS ok everybody get hin.papa name so f you want talk SS matter face it and if you wan talk SE matter face it so I can give you words to straight your brain.

Moreso I'm not from SW I have said 100 time here but proudly born in SW so you gerrit?
Abeggi, you don't know where is paining you.

Who are those impoverishing South South? Is it Igbo or Yoruba/Hausa-Fulani?

Until you realise who are your oppressors, you will continue to grope and grope...!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is Dimeji Bankole Married? / Pengassan To Withdraw Their Services Starting From January 9th / Tanker Drivers Begin 7-day Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.