Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,924 members, 7,835,090 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:41 AM

It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose (5416 Views)

What If Tinubu Loose Or Fail To Grabe Apc Ticket In Primary. / Ooni Of Ife: Politicians Playing Nigerians Like Ludo, They're All The Same / Fashola: Nigerians Disappointed As They're Looking For Results In Wrong Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by DrGoodman: 7:51am On Sep 24, 2023
Globad:

They have moved from "he cannot win", to "he won't be sworn in" to "he won't complete first term".

Una no dey shame?

Shame belongs to an entire family and tribe stealing rice because of hunger, not those calling out the criminality that led to the hunger.

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by nicedayontop: 7:57am On Sep 24, 2023
This OP is actually suffering from a trait of paranoid hallucination.

3 Likes

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Globad(f): 7:59am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

Shame belongs to an entire family and tribe stealing rice because of hunger, not those calling out the criminality that led to the hunger.

You meant to type that shame belongs to an entire family and tribe spreading hate because of bigotry, anger and a deep sense of loss. These empty chest beaters are also the ones that see nothing good in others

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by 7lives: 8:04am On Sep 24, 2023
Throwback:

Atleast, we now know the disease that inspired your delusions.

If only Obi was not the former Governor of Anambra state that employed state capture to grow his bank and his brewery, and made Anambra youths become destitute under the bridges of Lagos.

Obi suddenly has the energy that he did not have when he was Governor?

What economic or infrastructural greatness did Obi achieved in his 8yrs that surpassed the less than 3years reign of Ngige?

All the rubbish you wrote is no different from the rubbish that has been coming from the zombies who are still mourning their electoral loss.

Imagine the joke of the century, a man that cannot galvanize his state will galvanize the whole of Africa.
Highly delusional folks, there are levels and so the bars will always be raised higher.
These people just don't get it that the world don't celebrate mediocrity.
Now I understand why they were never mentioned anywhere, in the west African history.
Only God knows what happened to them in the line of evolution, why do they always reason like yettis?.9
How can a human reason like this in this morden age?.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Meagainstthem: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

And we know who the hungry people living at ama awusa Owerri are, don't mind punch newspapers jare grin

We're saying the same thing nahgrin,we both know who Onion bandits are.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by waledeji(m): 8:11am On Sep 24, 2023
Psalmistproject:
For those that have followed my previous threads concerning issues with Tinubu's legitimacy when it comes to being the president of Nigeria, I have made some predictions and we have arrived at the last stages of the process.

In my predictions I noted that the West is afraid of obi's presidency. Obi is a true leader! He has the energy to galvernize the entire Africa to greatness.

Atiku is clueless and selfish. She(yes she) may not really do much more than what tinubu is doing. The West would have loved to work with him but they have evaluated the kind of political instability it will result if another northern Moslem is allowed to head the nation, it will be chaos and serious anarchy.

But for tinubu, they rejected him in the beginning even till election day.
Few days after elections, various occurrences started surfacing. The junta in Niger presented tinubu with the greatest opportunity in his political lifetime to completely bury issues surrounding his real identity, qualifications and personality.

They were willing to work with tinubu all of a sudden and they underrated or insulted the minds of the Nigerian people and by extension, well meaning Africans. They actually feel that any tyrant can just start a dangerous movement of war in Africa without strong opposition.

They knew for the war to happen, they need a real dirty man that they have something against to push it.

Ofcourse I predicted how things will go if tinubu fails to enact a war in Niger.

Now, it's clear he has failed and the consequences are here to bite.

When they said exposing his real credentials will destroy his remaining image, it wasn't just in Nigeria but also in the US. The reason is that his unscrupulous act must have attracted accomplices. And this will shake up America's political space. He may be barred from entering US and his name will cast a long shadow of shame on Africa.

Now nobody wants that.

Have you seen any of his mouthpieces trying to defend him again since after the judge mandated the university to release his records? No! Not even for a media interaction or a twit.

So what do you think is going on on his cabinets minds? Everyone is better than him!!
You know, when you are deceived to work for a company, and you found that your Master is a wanted criminal, the only thought that comes to your mind is to protect yourself just in case.

There will be those that doesn't have anywhere to go. Such lot swims in corruption and thuggery.
These aides will try to give him moral support and ginger to trample on as many that will not fall in line. They will be ready to kill many and litter our streets with with corpse.

But these ones will meet their match from the north and also from the south south eventually.

He will become so much of a joke that he can't have a smooth diplomatic relations with another country without being looked at as a shit.
People like wike will grab his scrotum and go further to dig up the rest dirt about him. Wike will not desert him early, he will pretend to be one of the caring ones until he has enough inside information. After which he will start cutting his structures in Abuja into pieces.

Eventually, after the supreme court and God still allows him to continue, to teach him and others like him a strong lesson, the senators from the northern block and aggrieved southern blocks will start to push for his impeachment. Infact SHETTIMA will champion it.

The party will conclude he's bad for the country's image. Never in the history of the greatest black nation in the world has there been a known criminal with serious cases to answer become a president.

At some point, you that is reading this and defending him now will also turn against him.

There's a lot I have seen but I will end it here.
Tinubu will not complete his first tenure.
You took all your precious time to write this rubbish shocked shocked shocked

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Aquila99: 8:12am On Sep 24, 2023
Psalmistproject:
For those that have followed my previous threads concerning issues with Tinubu's legitimacy when it comes to being the president of Nigeria, I have made some predictions and we have arrived at the last stages of the process.

In my predictions I noted that the West is afraid of obi's presidency. Obi is a true leader! He has the energy to galvernize the entire Africa to greatness.

Atiku is clueless and selfish. She(yes she) may not really do much more than what tinubu is doing. The West would have loved to work with him but they have evaluated the kind of political instability it will result if another northern Moslem is allowed to head the nation, it will be chaos and serious anarchy.

Few days after elections, various occurrences started surfacing. The junta in Niger presented tinubu with the greatest opportunity in his political lifetime to completely bury issues surrounding his real identity, qualifications and personality.

They were willing to work with tinubu all of a sudden and they underrated or insulted the minds of the Nigerian people and by extension, well meaning Africans. They actually feel that any tyrant can just start a dangerous movement of war in Africa without strong opposition.

They knew for the war to happen, they need a real dirty man that they have something against to push it.

Ofcourse I predicted how things will go if tinubu fails to enact a war in Niger.

When they said exposing his real credentials will destroy his remaining image, it wasn't just in Nigeria but also in the US. The reason is that his unscrupulous act must have attracted accomplices. And this will shake up America's political space. He may be barred from entering US and his name will cast a long shadow of shame on Africa.

Now nobody wants that.

Have you seen any of his mouthpieces trying to defend him again since after the judge mandated the university to release his records? No! Not even for a media interaction or a twit.

So what do you think is going on on his cabinets minds? Everyone is better than him!!
You know, when you are deceived to work for a company, and you found that your Master is a wanted criminal, the only thought that comes to your mind is to protect yourself just in case.

There will be those that doesn't have anywhere to go. Such lot swims in corruption and thuggery.
These aides will try to give him moral support and ginger to trample on as many that will not fall in line. They will be ready to kill many and litter our streets with with corpse.

But these ones will meet their match from the north and also from the south south eventually.

He will become so much of a joke that he can't have a smooth diplomatic relations with another country without being looked at as a shit.
People like wike will grab his scrotum and go further to dig up the rest dirt about him. Wike will not desert him early, he will pretend to be one of the caring ones until he has enough inside information. After which he will start cutting his structures in Abuja into pieces.

Eventually, after the supreme court and God still allows him to continue, to teach him and others like him a strong lesson, the senators from the northern block and aggrieved southern blocks will start to push for his impeachment. Infact SHETTIMA will champion it.

The party will conclude he's bad for the country's image. Never in the history of the greatest black nation in the world has there been a known criminal with serious cases to answer become a president.

At some point, you that is reading this and defending him now will also turn against him.

Make una go rest. All dis predictions and crying since pre-primaries. None worked. Tinubu go do em 4years straight. Na Only God dey give power.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Benwallt(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2023
Ignoramus. Write about the flood cutting off your region. Tinubu has subjugated the entire sadEAST. Nothing you can do about that. You, your region and opinion are irrelevant to him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by kokorokoman: 8:34am On Sep 24, 2023
Psalmistproject:

Now nobody wants that.

how will the govt even take us serious when jokers like you abounds.
So you just take time take write this total nonsense

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by jconsulting(f): 8:46am On Sep 24, 2023
Corrinthians:
These guys are worse than zombies my brother.

I mean, do they really share any traits in common with humans? How do they say these things and believe same? I keep asking them, this Obi they write about and support, is he different from the Obi that governed Anambra state?

I don't get it. This is how they propel idiots to god status and end up blaming everyone but themselves for the actions of the idiots later. Cases in point: Kanu, Ekpa, FFK, Reno, and one Hundeyin is underway.

Shocking how they intend to give life to this blunt fallacy.

I like this your statement, this Obi they write about is he different from Obi that run Anambra down for years as governor.

When we ask them they said he turn Anambra to Dubai, the same man Soludo said the investment he claimed he did with state money is next to nothing.

I believe now, that devil has blinded Obi supporters and devil is seriously using them because they can't reason rationally any more.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by plaindealer: 8:48am On Sep 24, 2023
When they say Obi ipob cult mob are on drugs, they are not lying.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Peppysco: 8:53am On Sep 24, 2023
Psalmistproject:

Now nobody wants that.

😂 😂 😂, What a laughable post, such a flagrant display of weak mentality. I don't really expect so much wisdom from the supporters of a politician who once had a mad man as his special adviser.

2 Likes

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by SamOchuko: 8:56am On Sep 24, 2023
Throwback:

I come in peace.

See my peace offering of vintage Obi below.

Why waste your time and data responding this fellow? Allow him and his cohorts to wallow in their delusion, they’ve vowed to continue this way and there’s nothing you’ll say that will make them see reason, it is best to let them be.

2 Likes

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by badoh(m): 9:03am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

Peter Obi won the presidential elections neatly, what appeared thereafter is not even supposed to worry him, but the rest ofbrh3 people in Nigeria, because bigger criminality will still happen.

If am Peter Obi, I will be very happy.
So he won the States in the core north despite not being popular there? When you wake up from your dream, let us know.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by DrGoodman: 9:05am On Sep 24, 2023
badoh:

So he won the States in the core north despite not being popular there? When you wake up from your dream, let us know.

Who told you he's not popular there, you think the people in the North came down from Mars on election day? They don't know what's happening in Nigeria? Stop being gullible so that these liars in APC will stop using your head to play drums.
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by NATIONALPASTOR: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2023
Throwback:

I come in peace.

Is Tinubu a criminal or not?

Did he forge certificate or not?

Is he or was he into narcotics or not?

Is him name Amoda or Bola?

Answer all these if you're not a criminal.

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by CJStarz: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2023
Op,no vex o. Why you come refer to Atiku as a she?

Psalmistproject:

Now nobody wants that.

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Realjerome200: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2023
No matter how one try to defend the president,the facts keep hunting, his past records are in serious question.
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Gentlelox: 11:06am On Sep 24, 2023
Throwback:

I come in peace.

what you don't understand in that picture is that the values of the currency depleted during Obiano's tenure. Compare Yar Adua/Jonathan's economy to Buhari's failed economy. Obi did well in that screenshot.
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Gentlelox: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2023
Throwback:

I come in peace.

show proof and reference when Obi said those
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Heffalump(m): 11:24am On Sep 24, 2023
Throwback:

If only Obi was not the former Governor of Anambra state that employed state capture to grow his bank and his brewery, and made Anambra youths become destitute under the bridges of Lagos.

What economic or infrastructural greatness did Obi achieved in his 8yrs that surpassed the less than 3years reign of Ngige?

All the rubbish you wrote is no different from the rubbish that has been coming from the zombies who are still mourning their electoral loss.

If you hate and insult Obi, you will end up incurring curses on your generation. He's like the Israelite. Curse them and you're cursed forever. Bless them and you're blessed forever. The only presidential candidate without any record of loot. If you know any, bring it forth.

You people know what is right and good for Nigeria but just want to support evil agenda because of your bigotry.
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Jonjam269: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2023
Another deluded obidot has spoken, from Tinubu will not become president to this... lamentation of a loser. Get a life, Tinubu is your president and you can't do more what obidots are known for grunt, cry, wail and peddle falsehood as usual.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by demmie1: 11:44am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

Apart from lies, there is nothing a Tinubu supporters can offer. Continue lying.
Is it a lie that obi made anambra youths destitute under lagos bridges? prove its not
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by badoh(m): 12:31pm On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

Who told you he's not popular there, you think the people in the North came down from Mars on election day? They don't know what's happening in Nigeria? Stop being gullible so that these liars in APC will stop using your head to play drums.
Seems you despise basic truth. How many states in the core north did Obi campaigned? Someone that only reached out to the Christian populated areas in some part of the north and took the muslims for granted despite knowing the muslims have the numbers over there than in the west. His timid nature made him to run from PDP primaries to LP. Is it someone that could not withstand the threats of Atiku, wike and others in PDP that will galvanize Nigeria and Africa?
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by absoluteSuccess: 12:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
Psalmistproject:

Now nobody wants that.

Man proposes, God dispose.

You can be an oracle of God and be more accurate than prophecy, but God still rules in the affairs of men.

In the end, it's still the purpose of God that will triumph. Now like it or not, there's always a "messiahic pursuit" in every successful leader.

You can't miss a leader that has not been tested first in the battlefield for the miracle they would have wrought, why?

Positioning themselves in the battlefield is part of the miracle of leadership and how far their antecedence, good or bad has taken them.

Can you miss a stew you have not tasted? No, it's not a stew yet because if it were to be, you would have been able to afford the ingredients.

You don't have to salivate on a food that's not available, it would be a torment to the soul. The crop of leaders we have will continue to evolve till we get it right.
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Throwback: 1:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
PaulNwosu:

The way you are triggered, I'm sure your mother ate 2 plates. grin

Ouch!!!

2 Likes

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Throwback: 1:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
Gentlelox:
what you don't understand in that picture is that the values of the currency depleted during Obiano's tenure. Compare Yar Adua/Jonathan's economy to Buhari's failed economy. Obi did well in that screenshot.

Obi did well by stunting the growth of Anambra IGR that Ngige grew rapidly in 3yrs before Obi, and Obiano also grew significantly after Obi?

Only Obi was the weak link.

2 Likes

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Throwback: 1:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
Heffalump:

If you hate and insult Obi, you will end up incurring curses on your generation. He's like the Israelite. Curse them and you're cursed forever. Bless them and you're blessed forever. The only presidential candidate without any record of loot. If you know any, bring it forth.

You people know what is right and good for Nigeria but just want to support evil agenda because of your bigotry.

We already know the N250m cash that was being laundered to Lagos monthly.

We all know he domiciled Anambra funds in his own Fidelity Bank so it could grow, while depriving Anambrarians of the infrastructural development, jobs, and salaries dey deserved.

Little wonder many were on strike for months on end without the wicked and visionless Obi changing his stone cold mind.

To cap his corrupt disposition to governance and his knack for state capture, he invested Anambra fund in his own Brewery, that has now been confirmed by the current Anambra government as an investment worth next to nothing.

2 Likes

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by sexy74(m): 1:35pm On Sep 24, 2023
Psalmistproject:

Now nobody wants that.

Interesting write up, but he will do 8 years, mark it.
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Ezmans: 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
Throwback:

What economic or infrastructural greatness did Obi achieve in his 8yrs that surpassed the less than 3years reign of Ngige?

your all hail subsidy is gone is now back, am waiting for evil APC supporters reply
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by walex2(m): 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
Throwback:

What economic or infrastructural greatness did Obi achieve in his 8yrs that surpassed the less than 3years reign of Ngige?

they are really stupid, from people Will reject Tinubu at the poll, to the tribunal will sack him, now is the west that will remove him, those mofos doesn't even know Atiku case has nothing to do with tribunal again, and no outcome of CSU case can remove Tinubu at the supreme court. As supreme court will ONLY rule based on the appeal of the judgement of the tribunal

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Stone03: 1:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
Throwback:

Another slowpoke and blind hater

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Consider States Peculiarities In Deciding New Minimum Wage, NGF Urges Committee / 3 Of The 5 Bank Chiefs Arrested / APC Sets-Up 21-man Committee To Mobilise Membership In Aba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.