Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,987 members, 7,835,314 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:30 AM

It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose (5422 Views)

What If Tinubu Loose Or Fail To Grabe Apc Ticket In Primary. / Ooni Of Ife: Politicians Playing Nigerians Like Ludo, They're All The Same / Fashola: Nigerians Disappointed As They're Looking For Results In Wrong Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Hakeem66: 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
Let's wait and see.
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Throwback: 2:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
Stone03:

Another slowpoke and blind hater

I reckon those who criticize Tinubu are also haters?

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Raskimonojendor: 2:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
CJStarz:
Op,no vex o. Why you come refer to Atiku as a she?

Ironically, Anambrans referred to Obi as a she when he was governor. They even called him AdaObi grin

2 Likes

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Raskimonojendor: 2:16pm On Sep 24, 2023
Throwback:

I come in peace.

See my peace offering of vintage Obi below.

Gentlelox:
show proof and reference when Obi said those

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIE5UQlfkVc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Raskimonojendor: 2:20pm On Sep 24, 2023
Heffalump:

If you hate and insult Obi, you will end up incurring curses on your generation. He's like the Israelite. Curse them and you're cursed forever. Bless them and you're blessed forever. The only presidential candidate without any record of loot. If you know any, bring it forth.

You people know what is right and good for Nigeria but just want to support evil agenda because of your bigotry.
Ironically, it was Victor Oye. Chairman of APGA that cursed Peter Obi 🤣

https://punchng.com/peter-obi-vowed-never-to-leave-our-party-till-death-apga-chairman-victor-oye/

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Stone03: 2:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
Throwback:

If you tell me that Tinubu is not worthy of criticism considering all the crimes surrounding his personality, you must have a problem. I am sure that right within your conscience you can't employ a man of such identity if nigeria happened to be your company. Tell the truth to your conscience for once in your life. Everything is not tribalism
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by CJStarz: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
Haaaaaaa.....off d mic biko😃

Raskimonojendor:

Ironically, Anambrans referred to Obi as a she when he was governor. They even called him AdaObi grin

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Stone03: 3:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
PaulNwosu:

In the olden days, your types were flogged with cassave sticks and starved till they picked up their baskets and joined others in the farm.

I feel you Igbos supporting Peter Obi actually know he's a failure and mediocre but want to force him on Nigeria as a way of punishing Nigeria. Those of us who refuse to follow the mad majority,you try to harm us and wish us evil because we are an obstacle to your evil plans.

I need none of your close relatives to introduce you to me. Your mental blindness is legendary. If Obi is a punishment to Nigerians, cluelessness and mediocre Tinubu is what? Blessing, right?
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Stone03: 3:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
PaulNwosu:

You have normalised failure.
I don't blame you.
You have never tasted good governance in your life.

PSquare tasted good governance in Lagos and didn't return to Igboland.

Igbos will taste good governance whether you selfish Igbo boys in Lagos like it or not.

Your bankruptcy of information is your greatest bane. Lagos was built by the colonial masters, later on it became the capital of Nigeria. If lagos was left in the hands of the origins, it won't be where it is now. During colonial days, it was Zik that spearheaded the development of Lagos. An Igbo man, Sir Louis Ojukwu was the first Chairman of Lagos stock exchange, bringing the economy of Lagos to a great height.

Tinubu is a thief. He converted most of Lagos State properties built by Zik into his personal property. He stole Lagos State dry to the point that Lagos went into huge debt for the first time. Fashola inherited 100million in Dollars debt from Tinubu, it was Ambode that revealed it and that was why he was sacked by Jagabandit.

Peter Obi built Anambra. I'm his tenure, Anambra that used to be so backward in education began to overtake Lagos with all the international schools scattered all over Lagos. Anambra economy began to grow in leaps and bounds. Anambra was the only State in Nigeria exporting non-oil products. He left huge amount of money in dollars in Anambra account which his successor, Governor Obiano used in building the Airport. Obiano even acknowledged that.
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Heffalump(m): 4:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Ironically, it was Victor Oye. Chairman of APGA that cursed Peter Obi 🤣
https://punchng.com/peter-obi-vowed-never-to-leave-our-party-till-death-apga-chairman-victor-oye/

Your Tinubu has a heavier baggage than Obi, goan ask Google or Wikipedia.

By the time you're done with the above, run to America and ask Judge Jeffrey Gilbert for further explanation.
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Iamanoited: 5:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
BUHARI AND EMEFIELE ARE KIDS STUFF FRAUDSTERS AND CLUMSY POLITICIANS. IN ALL OF THESE ATIKU OBI MANIPULATIONS, TINUBU WILL EMERGE VICTORIOUS.
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Meagainstthem: 11:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
PaulNwosu:

The way you are triggered, I'm sure your mother ate 2 plates. grin

And this comrade wan make heaven?

1 Like

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Raskimonojendor: 1:44am On Sep 25, 2023
Meagainstthem:

And this comrade wan make heaven?
grin grin grin
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by gabbytabby: 2:49am On Sep 25, 2023
They are still suffering from the loss of the war and have refused to move on.

They do not handle loss particularly well and will continue to suffer for another 50 years unless God heals their disease.

It is well.

DrGoodman:

Apart from lies, there is nothing a Tinubu supporters can offer. Continue lying.
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by gabbytabby: 2:54am On Sep 25, 2023
Write story and propaganda about your motherland stop choking man for another. It’s covertousness.

Have a heart of gratitude for what God gave you.

Stone03:

Your bankruptcy of information is your greatest bane. Lagos was built by the colonial masters, later on it became the capital of Nigeria. If lagos was left in the hands of the origins, it won't be where it is now. During colonial days, it was Zik that spearheaded the development of Lagos. An Igbo man, Sir Louis Ojukwu was the first Chairman of Lagos stock exchange, bringing the economy of Lagos to a great height.

Tinubu is a thief. He converted most of Lagos State properties built by Zik into his personal property. He stole Lagos State dry to the point that Lagos went into huge debt for the first time. Fashola inherited 100million in Dollars debt from Tinubu, it was Ambode that revealed it and that was why he was sacked by Jagabandit.

Peter Obi built Anambra. I'm his tenure, Anambra that used to be so backward in education began to overtake Lagos with all the international schools scattered all over Lagos. Anambra economy began to grow in leaps and bounds. Anambra was the only State in Nigeria exporting non-oil products. He left huge amount of money in dollars in Anambra account which his successor, Governor Obiano used in building the Airport. Obiano even acknowledged that.
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by gabbytabby: 2:55am On Sep 25, 2023
Write story and propaganda about your motherland stop choking mouth for another. It’s covertousness.

Stone03:

Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by truthhurtsnaira: 2:59am On Sep 25, 2023
Psalmistproject:
For those that have followed my previous threads concerning issues with Tinubu's legitimacy when it comes to being the president of Nigeria, I have made some predictions and we have arrived at the last stages of the process.

In my predictions I noted that the West is afraid of obi's presidency. Obi is a true leader! He has the energy to galvernize the entire Africa to greatness.

Atiku is clueless and selfish. She(yes she) may not really do much more than what tinubu is doing. The West would have loved to work with him but they have evaluated the kind of political instability it will result if another northern Moslem is allowed to head the nation, it will be chaos and serious anarchy.

But for tinubu, they rejected him in the beginning even till election day.
Few days after elections, various occurrences started surfacing. The junta in Niger presented tinubu with the greatest opportunity in his political lifetime to completely bury issues surrounding his real identity, qualifications and personality.

They were willing to work with tinubu all of a sudden and they underrated or insulted the minds of the Nigerian people and by extension, well meaning Africans. They actually feel that any tyrant can just start a dangerous movement of war in Africa without strong opposition.

They knew for the war to happen, they need a real dirty man that they have something against to push it.

Ofcourse I predicted how things will go if tinubu fails to enact a war in Niger.

Now, it's clear he has failed and the consequences are here to bite.

When they said exposing his real credentials will destroy his remaining image, it wasn't just in Nigeria but also in the US. The reason is that his unscrupulous act must have attracted accomplices. And this will shake up America's political space. He may be barred from entering US and his name will cast a long shadow of shame on Africa.

Now nobody wants that.

Have you seen any of his mouthpieces trying to defend him again since after the judge mandated the university to release his records? No! Not even for a media interaction or a twit.

So what do you think is going on on his cabinets minds? Everyone is better than him!!
You know, when you are deceived to work for a company, and you found that your Master is a wanted criminal, the only thought that comes to your mind is to protect yourself just in case.

There will be those that doesn't have anywhere to go. Such lot swims in corruption and thuggery.
These aides will try to give him moral support and ginger to trample on as many that will not fall in line. They will be ready to kill many and litter our streets with with corpse.

But these ones will meet their match from the north and also from the south south eventually.

He will become so much of a joke that he can't have a smooth diplomatic relations with another country without being looked at as a shit.
People like wike will grab his scrotum and go further to dig up the rest dirt about him. Wike will not desert him early, he will pretend to be one of the caring ones until he has enough inside information. After which he will start cutting his structures in Abuja into pieces.

Eventually, after the supreme court and God still allows him to continue, to teach him and others like him a strong lesson, the senators from the northern block and aggrieved southern blocks will start to push for his impeachment. Infact SHETTIMA will champion it.

The party will conclude he's bad for the country's image. Never in the history of the greatest black nation in the world has there been a known criminal with serious cases to answer become a president.

At some point, you that is reading this and defending him now will also turn against him.

There's a lot I have seen but I will end it here.
Tinubu will not complete his first tenure.

Guy, Niggers deserve what they deserve.

Tinubu has nothing to offer folks in his old age.. His supporters can not even tell you one key point or stance he has on anything…

But they will use ALL THEIR ENERGY to deflect and dig up things on Obi or Atiku.

That does not still answer that they have no clue on clueless Tinubu…NONE

But that is how they role. They themselves are just as greedy, jealous, and criminal like Tinubu so their energy cannot stand an able person or group to do the right thing.

Let the dominoes fall as they may and the truth will set everyone- even the demons, FREE lol
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Meagainstthem: 3:37am On Sep 25, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

grin grin grin
He's so meangrin
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by 7lives: 8:00am On Sep 25, 2023
truthhurtsnaira:

Guy, Niggers deserve what they deserve.

Tinubu has nothing to offer folks in his old age.. His supporters can not even tell you one key point or stance he has on anything…

But they will use ALL THEIR ENERGY to deflect and dig up things on Obi or Atiku.

That does not still answer that they have no clue on clueless Tinubu…NONE

But that is how they role. They themselves are just as greedy, jealous, and criminal like Tinubu so their energy cannot stand an able person or group to do the right thing.

Let the dominoes fall as they may and the truth will set everyone- even the demons, FREE lol

Probably posting this rubbish with a free wifi, on a Lagos blue liner.
Una go cry taya, headless bush babies.
As e dey pain una, na so e go dey sweet us.
Sebi una like fire brigade approach, anyone who thinks and analyse before making a decision, is an Idiot to you people.
2027 is around the corner, una go still collect woto woto.
Empty noise makers.
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Stone03: 3:01pm On Oct 01, 2023
gabbytabby:
Write story and propaganda about your motherland stop choking mouth for another. It’s covertousness.

Story of my motherland is that the coal and oil minerals gotten from my motherland were used to develop a barren place called Lagos
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by gabbytabby: 3:15pm On Oct 01, 2023
Coal ke 😂😂😂. That na the natural resources una wan take develop Biafra😂😂.

Now I know why the exodus to other regions, Na nothing on top nothing.

Stone03:

Story of my motherland is that the coal and oil minerals gotten from my motherland were used to develop a barren place called Lagos
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by ConfidentialDoc: 3:28pm On Oct 01, 2023
Psalmistproject:
For those that have followed my previous threads concerning issues with Tinubu's legitimacy when it comes to being the president of Nigeria, I have made some predictions and we have arrived at the last stages of the process.

In my predictions I noted that the West is afraid of obi's presidency. Obi is a true leader! He has the energy to galvernize the entire Africa to greatness.

Atiku is clueless and selfish. She(yes she) may not really do much more than what tinubu is doing. The West would have loved to work with him but they have evaluated the kind of political instability it will result if another northern Moslem is allowed to head the nation, it will be chaos and serious anarchy.

Few days after elections, various occurrences started surfacing. The junta in Niger presented tinubu with the greatest opportunity in his political lifetime to completely bury issues surrounding his real identity, qualifications and personality.

They were willing to work with tinubu all of a sudden and they underrated or insulted the minds of the Nigerian people and by extension, well meaning Africans. They actually feel that any tyrant can just start a dangerous movement of war in Africa without strong opposition.

They knew for the war to happen, they need a real dirty man that they have something against to push it.

Ofcourse I predicted how things will go if tinubu fails to enact a war in Niger.

When they said exposing his real credentials will destroy his remaining image, it wasn't just in Nigeria but also in the US. The reason is that his unscrupulous act must have attracted accomplices. And this will shake up America's political space. He may be barred from entering US and his name will cast a long shadow of shame on Africa.

Now nobody wants that.

Have you seen any of his mouthpieces trying to defend him again since after the judge mandated the university to release his records? No! Not even for a media interaction or a twit.

So what do you think is going on on his cabinets minds? Everyone is better than him!!
You know, when you are deceived to work for a company, and you found that your Master is a wanted criminal, the only thought that comes to your mind is to protect yourself just in case.

There will be those that doesn't have anywhere to go. Such lot swims in corruption and thuggery.
These aides will try to give him moral support and ginger to trample on as many that will not fall in line. They will be ready to kill many and litter our streets with with corpse.

But these ones will meet their match from the north and also from the south south eventually.

He will become so much of a joke that he can't have a smooth diplomatic relations with another country without being looked at as a shit.
People like wike will grab his scrotum and go further to dig up the rest dirt about him. Wike will not desert him early, he will pretend to be one of the caring ones until he has enough inside information. After which he will start cutting his structures in Abuja into pieces.

Eventually, after the supreme court and God still allows him to continue, to teach him and others like him a strong lesson, the senators from the northern block and aggrieved southern blocks will start to push for his impeachment. Infact SHETTIMA will champion it.

The party will conclude he's bad for the country's image. Never in the history of the greatest black nation in the world has there been a known criminal with serious cases to answer become a president.

At some point, you that is reading this and defending him now will also turn against him.

Tinubu cannot be removed by conventional means. Radical approach would be required.
I doubt anyone will come up with one.
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Wallade(m): 3:56pm On Oct 01, 2023
Psalmistproject:

Now nobody wants that.

That is your personal opinion. Anyway, your people also said Buhari will die before his tenure ends but we all saw him end his tenures and lives freely till date.
Re: It Has Been Concluded They're Cutting Tinubu Loose by Stone03: 7:27pm On Oct 05, 2023
Throwback:

Are you still supporting a certificate forger, a career thief and a criminal?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Am A Father To All Nigerians - Obasanjo / Ibori Won't Serve Prison Term In Nigeria. / Nigerian Girls Shoot Back At Troops During Boko Haram Rescue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.