Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,367 members, 7,836,479 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State (63603 Views)

Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Ogu Town, (OKRIKA) Rivers State / 19 Young Virgins Initiated Into Womanhood In Okrika, Rivers State. Photos / Okrika Iria Ceremony For Virgins Commences (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by obinna58(m): 7:45pm On Sep 26, 2023
Seun we go begin protest here, why censor their breast now?

What’s the purpose of the show if not showing how proud they are with their brand new packages, it’s not meant to be censored.

1 Like

Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by ojun50(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Abeg sha these girls go further there education
Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by Starz825(m): 7:47pm On Sep 26, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

So you believe these girls with their full breast and very curvy hips are virgins?

Perhaps so, if and only if they have not come across the red Pillers. grin

The truth is, this is only an effort to preserve and project a dying tradition. Obviously these are not virgins. I'm a woman and I can tell first hand.

bin the fact that you are a woman ....you can't tell if these young girls are virgins or not...Yes you can't tell.....

you are not a virgin doesn't mean others are not...save your crankiness for another day

2 Likes

Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by KillahPriest: 7:48pm On Sep 26, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

So you believe these girls with their full breast and very curvy hips are virgins?

The truth is, this is only an effort to preserve and project a dying tradition. Obviously these are not virgins. I'm a woman and I can tell first hand.
keep quiet and stop talking nonsense

1 Like

Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by KillahPriest: 7:49pm On Sep 26, 2023
Starz825:

bin the fact that you are a woman ....you can't tell if these young girls are virgins or not...Yes you can't tell.....

you are not a virgin doesn't mean others are not...save your crankiness for another day

she thinks every girl was as loose and a cheerful giver like her
Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:50pm On Sep 26, 2023
Starz825:

Lol grin that's why it is too easy to manipulate you all. Too easy!

1 Like

Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by Pooly: 7:51pm On Sep 26, 2023
chigoziri2403:
So no need to go to south africa again
What I seek in south africa is already in my backyard
grin
Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by Pooly: 7:52pm On Sep 26, 2023
op why you blur the front view nau cheesy
Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by Starz825(m): 7:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lol grin that's why it is too easy to manipulate you all. Too easy!

The funny thing is..Ladies who are virgins will easily believe those girls are virgins....that's the psychological twist to this....

1 Like

Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
Starz825:

The funny thing is..Ladies who are virgins will easily believe those girls are virgins....that's the psychological twist to this....

Nope!
Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by BloomingDale(f): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
Savedday2:
All this one's wey them don knack tire for area, dey carry breast show guys, make their market for sell.

Oloshio will always remain oloshio if them like make them open breast for festival or brothels, they are all the same

inoki247:
Lol virginity that comes with ugliness...

That’s why you guys never progress in life. You mock your creator and God.

Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by Abagworo(m): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
Same as Nkwanwite in Ehugbo and Moninkim in Ejagham.
Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by Ayo8(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
Crownbackhome:
Who test them as Virgin? Dey play ooo

Exactly my thoughts… Virgins in PH is like searching for oil in Sahara desert

1 Like

Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by drimzsmoke(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
ExAngel007:
Did you know??
There is a Festival In Okirika in Rivers State Nigeria called #IRIA_ceremony where Virgins are kept in one special room for 1-3 months, where they will undergo some training on womanhood. Once you see they see their first menses, they will walk Unclad to the village square and It's a big occasion for
the family which they are brought out to dance in public like this to be sprayed money; then Men can now go and book them in the room for marriage.

It start back then since 16th century It still happens till date

So now you know.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please, when are they doing the next 1🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🙏🏿🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by Nice2023(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
watch as nl evening news papers will avoid the thread.

This is not sensible.
Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by DTeekay(m): 8:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
Check out the link for full breast show of the festival.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWJ4r6k4Zig?si=dQ40fgbDikyMsDTq

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by Speedition: 8:05pm On Sep 26, 2023
ExAngel007:
Did you know??
There is a Festival In Okirika in Rivers State Nigeria called #IRIA_ceremony where Virgins are kept in one special room for 1-3 months, where they will undergo some training on womanhood. Once you see they see their first menses, they will walk Unclad to the village square and It's a big occasion for
the family which they are brought out to dance in public like this to be sprayed money; then Men can now go and book them in the room for marriage.

It start back then since 16th century It still happens till date

So now you know.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Why did you blur the picture?🤗🤗🤗
Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by ruffDiamond: 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
Naija , hypocrisy and unnecessary censorship! something that very common in South Africa! what's with all these fugly taboo! virgin my fukking aSs !I'm outta here abeg undecided..

1 Like

Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by Omoawoke2(m): 8:06pm On Sep 26, 2023
Zyxsc:
People wey get am no censor am. E reach nairaland turn, dem dey block our view. Why post it in the first place?

Ogun kill the person whey blur those pictures
Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by Omoawoke2(m): 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2023
DTeekay:
Check out the link for full breast show of the festival.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YWJ4r6k4Zig?si=dQ40fgbDikyMsDTq

May God bless you
Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by jmoore(m): 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Full breast and curvy hips are characteristics of women who are not virgins?

Dumb analysis!

3 Likes

Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by Eloquency001: 8:08pm On Sep 26, 2023
Zyxsc:
People wey get am no censor am. E reach nairaland turn, dem dey block our view. Why post it in the first place?

Baddest guy 😂
Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by Godfather898989: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
ExAngel007:
Did you know??
There is a Festival In Okirika in Rivers State Nigeria called #IRIA_ceremony where Virgins are kept in one special room for 1-3 months, where they will undergo some training on womanhood. Once you see they see their first menses, they will walk Unclad to the village square

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
when you said unclad I was preparing to see hairy pussies
Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by okoroemeka(m): 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

so long as you are a woman I believe you,but who on Earth is blocking those nice juicy breasts for us to feast our eyes on virgin tits.
Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by ruffDiamond: 8:10pm On Sep 26, 2023
FalseProphet1:
They should keep 2 virgins for me, I'll come and marry them by Christmas.

This I have seen.
falseprohet my man grin..long time

Some people are trying to clone you here but we no gree angry cheesy

Keep seeing better things jare wink

1 Like

Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by bewla(m): 8:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
chigoziri2403:
Wo wo na sin
See as somebody grandma ugh

This na why guys no rush them
Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by eepeepook: 8:15pm On Sep 26, 2023
They look older than first menses. The girls are supposed to be 11 - 13 year olds. Nice to see henna is a West African thing not a Muslim thing.
Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by martinz1: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2023
chigoziri2403:
grin grin
Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by spiSeyi: 8:17pm On Sep 26, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Lamentation of a pained evening newspaper, we know that you are not a virgin and no be u co tell us who is virgin undecided
Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by whitejs: 8:22pm On Sep 26, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

How can you tell
Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by Zxcvbnmghtr: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
jmoore:

Full breast and curvy hips are characteristics of women who are not virgins?

Dumb analysis!

You are a man so you can't understand. grin

1 Like

Re: IRIA - A Virgin Festival In Okrika, Rivers State by Emmanuel909090: 8:23pm On Sep 26, 2023
Čuture is our true identity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Anambra Widow Refuses To Drink Water Used In Bathing Her Late Husband / Official Translation Thread / Pictures Of OBI Of Onitsha Doing Ofala Ceremony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.