Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno (50338 Views)

What Are The Words In The Bible That Scare You Most As A Christian? / Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Blakjewelry(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

The problem is that the person who raised it is unfit to raise such points. Full stop.
So anybody who disagree with you on issues is automatically an enemy?

2 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by olaztek(m): 11:10am On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:
No where in the bible where the word "bible is found" ...but the bible made reference to the holy book...which is translated to mean the bible...

In the Quran, no where is Allahu Akbar found. It is an Islamic phrase, called Takbir in Arabic, meaning "Allah is greater" or "Allah is [the] greatest".

So will I be stupid enough to dress like a pastor and put out a challenge to the muslims to tell me where "Allahu Akbar " is found in the Quran ?

If I was a muslim, and I want to be controversial and make them talk about me, I will dress like a pastor and throw a challenge about the Quran...yes, I will surely trend for that period either for good or bad, so I blame those who will buy into this attention seeking reno.

Not interested in the challenge, because of the
intention of Reno behind the so called challenge.

Peter Obi and his supporters are really living rent free in the head of Reno...this challenge is to push some of peter obi supporters who still follow Reno on social media to type nonsense...because Reno omokri knows how to manipulate them.

Reno just want to be talked about...wearing a traditional emirates clothes and talking about the bible on a Sunday morning is just to make people criticize him and in the process, they all end up talking about Reno...

Lastly, Reno don't have $100,000 to give in the first place...all the monies stolen during the Jonathan's regime has been used to survived during all his stay in exile... though Reno is now on the payroll of Tinubu, I bet you he cannot afford to give away $100,000...
You have no knowledge of the Quran. Allahu Akbar "Allah is greater" is mentioned in the holy Quran in surah 9:72.

Allah has promised the believing men and believing women gardens beneath which rivers flow, wherein they abide eternally, and pleasant dwellings in gardens of perpetual residence; but approval from Allah is greater. It is that which is the great attainment.

3 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Kirigidi(m): 11:13am On Sep 24, 2023
flexyrule:
Lol

Reno is a goat.

All the words he put up there are English words. The bible wasn't written in English, rather, it was written in Greek, Biblical Hebrew and Biblical Aramaic.

Reno feeds on attention. And this is one of his usual schemes.
Coincidentally, his name "Omokri" means "little he-goat" in Urhobo language.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by BossGerald: 11:15am On Sep 24, 2023
Mosba:
Please don't bother searching because you can't. Omokri is a wide reader and has read bible versions from pali to pali and those words aren't there. But the question is why are today's churches thrives because of those words? The day you discovered that will certainly mark the day you begins to have doubt about the genuinety of Christianity as a religion of God.

Where is the word "bible" written in the bible??

Ponder on that
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by OlujobaSamuel: 11:16am On Sep 24, 2023
richidinho:
This one has gone mad grin

They are four, just four in this country

Dubious characters, political contractors, any belle face human beings, millionaires without enterprise, very unstable and lots more

Reno Omokri
Femi Fani Kayode
Lauretta Onochie
Deji Adeyanju
Lol, they have daddy, Okupe, na him be their senior man
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by iyke4Christ107: 11:17am On Sep 24, 2023
WE ARE SAVED BY GOD'S MERCY AND WISDOM NOT BY POWER, PERSONAL EFFORTS OR MAN'S WISDOM. BELIEVE IN GOD'S SAVING GIFT(JESUS CHRIST) AND YOU SHALL BE SAVED. I DONT CARE WHO YOU ARE OR WHAT RELIGION U PRACTICE OR WHAT YOUR BELIEF IS, BUT ONE THING I CARE AND KNOW IS THAT NO MAN ON EARTH IRRESPECTIVE OF RELIGION OR BELIEF CAN SAVE HIMSELF. THE WORLD NEEDED A SAVOIUR AND GOD GAVE US JESUS CHRIST. HE IS A MYSTERY. YOU CAN UNDERSTAND GOD LITTLE WHEN U READ SCRIPTURES BUT WHEN YOU HAVE A RELATIONSHIP WITH HIM, THEN HE WILL REVEAL HIMSELF TO U. FORGET MAN'S WISDOM BECAUSE IT IS FOOLISHNESS BEFORE GOD AND EMBRACE GOD THAT YOU WILL BE SAVED.

LET THE WORLD REMEMBER THAT NO GENERATION WAS WITHOUT A SAVIOUR(BUT THEY WERE ALL TEMPORARY SAVIOURS) NOAH WAS THE SAVIOUR OF HIS GENERATION BUT THEY REFUSED TO LISTEN TO HIM. ABRAHAM WOULD HAVE SAVED SODOM AND GOMORRAH WHEN HE PLEADED WITH GOD TO SAVE THE LAND FOR THE SAKE OF 50, 40, 30, 20, AND 10 RIGHTEOUS PEOPLE BUT THERE WERE NO SUCH NUMBERS. ABRAHAM DID NOT TELL GOD TO SPARE THE LAND FOR HIS(ABRAHAM'S) SAKE. EZEKIEL 22VS30. GOD USED MOSES TO SAVE THE CHILDREN OF ISRAEL THROUGH THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB ON THEIR DOOR POSTS AND JOHN DECLARES BEHOLD THE LAMB OF GOD WHO TAKES AWAY THE SIN OF THE WORLD. ALL THESE "SAVIOURS" WERE THE SHADOWS OF THE PERFECT AND FINAL SAVIOUR TO THE WORLD.

ONE QUESTION: DO YOU THINK THIS WORLD IS IN NEED OF A SAVOIUR? IF YES, DO U THINK THE SAVIOUR IS TO COME AND THAT GOD HAS NOT SENT A SAVIOUR? BUT IF NO, WHATS THE HOPE OF THOSE WHO HAVE DEPARTED THIS WORLD?

BELOVED BRETHREN, WITHOUT JESUS CHRIST HUMANITY WILL PERISH. JESUS IS THE HOPE OF EARTH. JESUS IS THE JOY OF HEAVEN. THE SAME JESUS CHRIST IS THE BLOOD OF SACRIFICE THAT TOUCHES GOD'S HEART AND DRIVES AWAY HIS ANGER AGAINST US. JESUS IS THE PASSWORD THE WORLD NEEDS FOR ETERNAL LIFE IN HEAVEN. I LOVE AND BELIEVE AND ACCEPTED JESUS CHRIST. FORGET HUMAN WISDOM AND TRUST GOD FOR UR SALVATION.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by rickleye: 11:19am On Sep 24, 2023
Ha ! With over 200 translations this should not be difficult. Did he mention we have to stick to KJV or NIV ?

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by JIBO4REAL(m): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:
No where in the bible where the word "bible is found" ...but the bible made reference to the holy book...which is translated to mean the bible...

In the Quran, no where is Allahu Akbar found. It is an Islamic phrase, called Takbir in Arabic, meaning "Allah is greater" or "Allah is [the] greatest".

So will I be stupid enough to dress like a pastor and put out a challenge to the muslims to tell me where "Allahu Akbar " is found in the Quran ?

If I was a muslim, and I want to be controversial and make them talk about me, I will dress like a pastor and throw a challenge about the Quran...yes, I will surely trend for that period either for good or bad, so I blame those who will buy into this attention seeking reno.

Peter Obi and his supporters are really living rent free in the head of Reno...this challenge is to push some of peter obi supporters who still follow Reno on social media to type nonsense...because Reno omokri knows how to manipulate them.

Reno just want to be talked about...wearing a traditional emirates clothes and talking about the bible on a Sunday morning is just to make people criticize him and in the process, they all end up talking about Reno...

Lastly, Reno don't have $100,000 to give in the first place...all the monies stolen during the Jonathan's regime has been used to survived during all his stay in exile... though Reno is now on the payroll of Tinubu, I bet you he cannot afford to give away $100,000...

Stop foolish yourself, You are saying Rubbish with confidence

The words Allah and Akbar are found in the Quran side by side in two verses, they are 9:72 and 29:45.

The expression Allahu Akbar can be found twice in the Quran, once in 40:10, and the other time in 29:45.

اِنَّ الَّذِيۡنَ كَفَرُوۡا يُنَادَوۡنَ لَمَقۡتُ اللّٰهِ اَكۡبَرُ مِنۡ مَّقۡتِكُمۡ اَنۡفُسَكُمۡ اِذۡ تُدۡعَوۡنَ اِلَى الۡاِيۡمَانِ فَتَكۡفُرُوۡنَ‏ .

تْلُ مَآ أُوحِىَ إِلَيْكَ مِنَ ٱلْكِتَـٰبِ وَأَقِمِ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ ۖ إِنَّ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ تَنْهَىٰ عَنِ ٱلْفَحْشَآءِ وَٱلْمُنكَرِ ۗ وَلَذِكْرُ ٱللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ۗ وَٱللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَصْنَعُونَ

2 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Sedonxavi: 11:21am On Sep 24, 2023
flexyrule:
Lol

Reno is a goat.

All the words he put up there are English words. The bible wasn't written in English, rather, it was written in Greek, Biblical Hebrew and Biblical Aramaic.

So are you telling us the English Bible you take to church every Sunday is fake. If yes then you'd better look for Aramaic one or Hebrew one just like the Muslim practice their religion in Arabic. Confused souls

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by JuanDeDios: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2023
flexyrule:
Lol

Reno is a goat.

Non sequitur. His argument that you can't find these words in an English Bible means you can't find any root words that correspond to them if you read the Bible in their Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek originals.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by GodisFirst: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:
Pastor Reno Omokri will very readily convert to Islam this very moment, but not for the right reasons of piety or satisfying his religious cravings, he will convert just to be given something to eat.

So far, everyone has ignored his childish tantrums. grin

Peter Obi made him look like a fool, refusing to give him anything to chew back after months of abusing the innocent man. Then he turned to igbos, and they all ignored him like a leper, he even started revising the civil war history, but like an infected Ebola patient, everyone ignored him again.

Please help reno, he's going to run mad soon if nobody responds to him grin

I agree with you 100%
Nothing has brought out the 'reno' in this 'reno' like hunger and starvation. He can even claim to be gay just to feed.

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by imam07: 11:26am On Sep 24, 2023
BoldBrainz:
But finally, all of you supposed Christians who have so far commented have said nothing about the substance of his message o!

Una juss dey shalaye everywhere take dey dodge the matter because it exposes the shallowness of your religion.

Hypocrites!
u be mumu. Those words are English terms. U can't directly see it in d Bible but it doesn't mean it doesn't reflect in d Bible. Bible was not written in English. The ones we have with us are translated to English and other languages. Is like asking me to look where I will find Adidas canvas or Nike sandal in d Bible. Guy u cant find this word but we all know they wear foot wears in d Bible. U just need wisdom approach to understand Bible. Bible is not a novel or newspaper. U need God's direction to understand Bible, not your physical brain. Sometimes, Reno use his physical brain to read and interpret d Bible. U will only turn it upside down for people. Without holy spirit giving u understanding of d Bible, u are only wasting your time. That is why you see d Muslims alfas talking jargons when they interpret d Bible. Reason they are all confused about God's words. What in d Bible is beyond your physical knowledge or reasoning. So let d holy spirit interpret it for you.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Fearyourcreator: 11:30am On Sep 24, 2023
richidinho:
This one has gone mad grin

They are four, just four in this country

Dubious characters, political contractors, any belle face human beings, millionaires without enterprise, very unstable and lots more

Reno Omokri
Femi Fani Kayode
Lauretta Onochie
Deji Adeyanju
Which one here supports Obi
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by flexyrule(m): 11:31am On Sep 24, 2023
jahsharon:

Please find the Hebrew equivalent in the Bible or shut the fucck up
You tell your dad to, son.

Ain't no mate of yours.

If your mother didn't bring you up well, you take your bad attitude home, not in the public.

If you've got nothing to contribute to the subject, go home and jerkk off.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by flexyrule(m): 11:34am On Sep 24, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

Give us Greek, Biblical Hebrew and Biblical Aramaic.
Ask the man who is offering you $100k to get you one.

I won't engage in a senseless argument.

Some of the words he put up there weren't existent in the Biblical times, but that doesn't mean the ideas, concepts, beliefs etc that those words represent didn't exist then.

Words are just nomenclatures. Their value is in the idea they represent.

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by sirdick17: 11:36am On Sep 24, 2023
[quote author=flexyrule post=125984958]Lol

Reno is a goat.

Reno feeds on attention. And this is one of his usual schemes. [/qu

You can as well give us the Hebrew meaning of d words and the chapter it can be found inside the Hebrew bible
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by flexyrule(m): 11:38am On Sep 24, 2023
Sedonxavi:
So are you telling us the English Bible you take to church every Sunday is fake. If yes then you'd better look for Aramaic one or Hebrew one just like the Muslim practice their religion in Arabic. Confused souls
Hello Machine,

The humans created you....

One switch, you'll stop to exist.

Please be guided.

Warm regards.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by flexyrule(m): 11:41am On Sep 24, 2023
JuanDeDios:

Non sequitur. His argument that you can't find these words in an English Bible means you can't find any root words that correspond to them if you read the Bible in their Hebrew, Aramaic and Greek originals.
That's the Hebrew word for Christian.

Please don't tell me that Christian is not a root word for Christianity.

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by sirdick17: 11:42am On Sep 24, 2023
[quote author=Goodman2023 post=125984999]No where in the bible where the word "bible is found" ...but the bible made reference to the holy book...which is translated to mean the bible...

Lastly, Reno don't have $100,000 to give in the first place...all the monies stolen during the Jonathan's regime has been used to survived during all his stay in exile... though Reno is now on the payroll of Tinubu, I bet you he cannot afford to give away $100,000...[/qu

Point of correction ( Allah Akbra) re two words and the two words is inside Quran
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Creamypie(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2023
fk002:
Instead of calling him names, why not prove him wrong by bringing out what he asked.

Insult can't cover lies
no mind them oh. Religious lies have taken strong roots in churches, I have always know that Trinity. Xmas,even new year( birthday of god doors, beginnings and endings, named Janus, celebrated every first day of year) January was named after Janus god. "Hell fire" is everlasting death, one of no hope of resurrection., and lots more not listed
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by dapadawee: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2023
Chibuzoc:
grin show us pastor which you claimed to be in the bible
Pastor they bible
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by mu2sa2: 11:50am On Sep 24, 2023
flexyrule:
Lol

Reno is a goat.

So the English bible you're reading is not a bible!
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by sirdick17: 11:53am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

The problem is that the person who raised it is unfit to raise such points. Full stop.

U can prove him wrong and shame him by answering d questions
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Shattuck(m): 11:54am On Sep 24, 2023
ayusufnotes:

You lied! perhaps you don't know.
Do not believe what you don't know.
Solat, Imam, Eid, Juma'ah, Mosque are all in the Qur'an
ok good to know, my comment was just about making reference to the fact that there maybe some modern events or words associated with Islam and other religion that weren't there during the time of writing the Koran.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Morbeta11(m): 11:56am On Sep 24, 2023
Where Reno see $100,0000..... grin the man wants engagement so as to get paid.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by dapadawee: 11:57am On Sep 24, 2023
BoldBrainz:
But finally, all of you supposed Christians who have so far commented have said nothing about the substance of his message o!

Una juss dey shalaye everywhere take dey dodge the matter because it exposes the shallowness of your religion.

Hypocrites!
Then you have not read all comments.
We have the father we have the holy spirit and we have the son. If they are three what English can you use to simplify them. Holy double abi. English wasn't the original language of the bible.
Christ is coming soon is not in the bible but if Christ is coming back then it is urgent for you to give your life because it might be too late. Mas mean carnival so if Christian celebrate Christ every year so it is christmas it is just English it means Christ day. Because people that died before independent day it not celebrate doesn't stop from celebrating independence. Reverend is a english word someone worthy of reverence. The bible they reverence the apostle and no one dare come close to them. Christianity is a English word used for people who practice Christ doctrine they were first called Christian in Antioch. The bible said God is holy Jesus is holy spirit is holy if the three are holy so I should holy quadruple
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:

What about those words? Either they are found in the bible of not, what about it ?

But you have already bought into it. grin
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Hananfine: 12:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
[quote author=meditator post=125985609]Oga stop lying. If the word "Bible" is not mentioned in the Quran, it simply shows it's concocted by some people. This invalidates the genuineness of the word itself and posts doubt to the book itself. It shows dilution and questions and the book you guys adore. It also gives credibility to what Reno alleges.

Whereas, in the Quran, the expression "Allahu Akbar" can be found twice in the Quran, once in 40:10, and the other time in 29:45 chapters and verses, respectively. Subsequently, the Arabs and Muslim all over the worlds use it to praise Allah. Stop lying!

You might not like Reno but you can't take away his intelligence. He's spot on. Most of the practices by Christians are not in the book they believe in.

Oh brother May Allah continue to bless you.
That is how MANY OF THEM LIE ABOUT ISLAM WITHOUT PROVE.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by JuanDeDios: 12:03pm On Sep 24, 2023
flexyrule:
That's the Hebrew word for Christian.

Please don't tell me that Christian is not a root word for Christianity.

Yes, in English, Christian is the root word for Christianity - I guess "root word" was the wrong phrase for me to use when talking about etymology. Christian and Christianity are different words.

Yes, if memory serves me right, "Christian" appears in the book of Acts. However Christian (follower of Christ) is different from "Christianity" (religion of the followers of Christ). To appreciate the difference, you have to remember that Christianity was not a distinct religion in the first century, it was merely a sect of Judaism.

Thus, while the original word for Christian can be found in the original written in Aramaic or Greek, that of Christianity cannot.

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by freemanq(m): 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
You get time o
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Morbeta11(m): 12:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
seunlayi:
It's actually a good question. Those listed words are what many worship rather than focusing on salvation and living a righteous live
of what use are those questions?
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by dapadawee: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
JIBO4REAL:

Stop foolish yourself, You are saying Rubbish with confidence

The words Allah and Akbar are found in the Quran side by side in two verses, they are 9:72 and 29:45.

The expression Allahu Akbar can be found twice in the Quran, once in 40:10, and the other time in 29:45.

اِنَّ الَّذِيۡنَ كَفَرُوۡا يُنَادَوۡنَ لَمَقۡتُ اللّٰهِ اَكۡبَرُ مِنۡ مَّقۡتِكُمۡ اَنۡفُسَكُمۡ اِذۡ تُدۡعَوۡنَ اِلَى الۡاِيۡمَانِ فَتَكۡفُرُوۡنَ‏ .

تْلُ مَآ أُوحِىَ إِلَيْكَ مِنَ ٱلْكِتَـٰبِ وَأَقِمِ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ ۖ إِنَّ ٱلصَّلَوٰةَ تَنْهَىٰ عَنِ ٱلْفَحْشَآءِ وَٱلْمُنكَرِ ۗ وَلَذِكْرُ ٱللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ ۗ وَٱللَّهُ يَعْلَمُ مَا تَصْنَعُونَ
You are correct even boko haram is found in the Quran

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Prophet Abiara And Grace Ojewande's Wedding Photo As He Remarries / Check Out COZA Pastor's Gucci Hoodie Cost N465,920 (photo) / Sharon Oyakhilome And Her Husband, Phillip Frimpong Welcome First Child (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.