Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:27 AM

I Have Low Spiritual IQ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Low Spiritual IQ (346 Views)

Does Religion Lower iq?. / Meet The Smartest Christian Alive With An IQ Reportedly Between 190 And 210 / Could This Be A Spiritual Attack Or A Medical Condition? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Low Spiritual IQ by Docodes(m): 11:48am On Sep 24, 2023
embarassed Help pls how do I increase my spiritual IQ. I find it hard to understand scriptures
Re: I Have Low Spiritual IQ by Kobojunkie: 11:54am On Sep 24, 2023
Docodes:
embarassed Help pls how do I increase my spiritual IQ.
■ I find it hard to understand scriptures
Spiritual IQ? What the farce is that?

Read it in English. undecided
Re: I Have Low Spiritual IQ by ANormalHuman: 12:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
Docodes:
embarassed Help pls how do I increase my spiritual IQ. I find it hard to understand scriptures

I like the way you put it, "Low Spiritual IQ" cheesy

Hopefully, the fact that you posted this on Nairaland means you're interested in understanding something you didn't...

Hope I can talk to you WhatsApp, we can relate ba?

2 Likes

Re: I Have Low Spiritual IQ by TenQ: 12:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
Docodes:
No one has a low spiritual IQ!

You only have problem when
1. You don't even listen to God's word and doctrine
2. You don't ask questions about what you've been told or read
3. You don't intend to obey the scripture if it makes sense to you.

Even dummies make heaven: it's not about any IQ, it is about choosing to TRUST the Messiah for your salvation and Following Him.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Low Spiritual IQ by ANormalHuman: 1:22pm On Sep 24, 2023
TenQ:

Even dummies make heaven: it's not about any IQ, it is about choosing to TRUST the Messiah for your salvation and Following Him.

Somehow, you're right in your way but I believe he passed the message he intended by his unique choice of words.

A funny fact is that IQ is on the mind-level, not the Spiritual-stuff

What he meant to say is that he has a Low IQ as with regards to Spiritual Matters (especially in understanding the Bible) — Just like all of us to different extents.

1 Like

Re: I Have Low Spiritual IQ by TenQ: 1:30pm On Sep 24, 2023
ANormalHuman:

Somehow, you're right in your way but I believe he passed the message he intended by his unique choice of words.

A funny fact is that IQ is on the mind-level, not the Spiritual-stuff

What he meant to say is that he has a Low IQ as with regards to Spiritual Matters (especially in understanding the Bible) — Just like all of us to different extents.
I agree with you.

That was why I had to show him the important things about comprehension of spiritual truth.

If he isn't thirsty for knowledge, how can he know!?

NairaLand is a good place for him to ask any particular person for explanation to any question he has

1 Like

Re: I Have Low Spiritual IQ by EMILO2STAY(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2023
Docodes:
you have been emailing me, nairaland email system is hectic. I cant use it, so contact me here by quoting me.

1 Like

Re: I Have Low Spiritual IQ by Docodes(m): 1:13pm On Dec 10, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
you have been emailing me, nairaland email system is hectic. I cant use it, so contact me here by quoting me.
yes sir I wanted u to shed more light on the daughters of Babylon. As a follow up to the false prophet discussion u were having with that Fx guy
Re: I Have Low Spiritual IQ by EMILO2STAY(m): 1:34pm On Dec 10, 2023
Docodes:
yes sir I wanted u to shed more light on the daughters of Babylon. As a follow up to the false prophet discussion u were having with that Fx guy
oh, ok. the daughters of the great LovePeddler of babylon is the different dinomination of churches we jave today because they are all under the control of the vatican through freemasonry. almost all the big penticostal churches founder are freemasons, yes!! including the one big ones in nigeria. freemasons are a secreet society controlled by the jesuits who authored about 28 degrees of freemasonry to make it 33 total.

the first daughter of the LovePeddler of babylon is islam. the vatican created islam in 600ad because the pope was interested in taking jerusalem as a holy land. they saw an untapped man power in the children of ishmael that is the arabs. so they deviced a plan to unite them under one religion so as to raise an army to do the job of taking jerusalem for the pope.

kadija a wealthy arabian widow who gave her wealth to the catholic church and retired to a convent was sent to find a young man in arabia, who would be given the task of spreading this religion as a prophet. she found mohammed together with an arabian catholic monk named waraqua who was mohammeds uncle, they tutored mohammed on islam and gave him the quran written by Catholic priests. that was how the religion of islam spread and became mighty. when the pope sent the arab army to take jerusalem, they succeeded but refused giving it back to the pope. so the popes raised an army of knight Templars to fight back the arabs. these where the crusade wars that happend in the middle ages. and that is why a mosque is standing in jerusalem today at the sight of the temple of solomon.

2 Likes

Re: I Have Low Spiritual IQ by Docodes(m): 3:31pm On Dec 10, 2023
EMILO2STAY:
oh, ok. the daughters of the great LovePeddler of babylon is the different dinomination of churches we jave today because they are all under the control of the vatican through freemasonry. almost all the big penticostal churches founder are freemasons, yes!! including the one big ones in nigeria. freemasons are a secreet society controlled by the jesuits who authored about 28 degrees of freemasonry to make it 33 total.

the first daughter of the LovePeddler of babylon is islam. the vatican created islam in 600ad because the pope was interested in taking jerusalem as a holy land. they saw an untapped man power in the children of ishmael that is the arabs. so they deviced a plan to unite them under one religion so as to raise an army to do the job of taking jerusalem for the pope.

kadija a wealthy arabian widow who gave her wealth to the catholic church and retired to a convent was sent to find a young man in arabia, who would be given the task of spreading this religion as a prophet. she found mohammed together with an arabian catholic monk named waraqua who was mohammeds uncle, they tutored mohammed on islam and gave him the quran written by Catholic priests. that was how the religion of islam spread and became mighty. when the pope sent the arab army to take jerusalem, they succeeded but refused giving it back to the pope. so the popes raised an army of knight Templars to fight back the arabs. these where the crusade wars that happend in the middle ages. and that is why a mosque is standing in jerusalem today at the sight of the temple of solomon.
ok thanks
Can u give me a link to more of these writeups pls
Re: I Have Low Spiritual IQ by MightySparrow: 5:24pm On Dec 10, 2023
TenQ:

Abi o

1 Like

Re: I Have Low Spiritual IQ by TenQ: 7:44pm On Dec 10, 2023
MightySparrow:

Abi o
How are you my friend. I've been very busy lately!
Re: I Have Low Spiritual IQ by PeterObi4Presid: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2023
Docodes:

James 1:5 (NIV)

''If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you.''

1 Like

Re: I Have Low Spiritual IQ by EMILO2STAY(m): 12:54am On Dec 11, 2023
Docodes:
ok thanks
Can u give me a link to more of these writeups pls
research alberto rivera. he was a jesuit priest who left the group and made all this confessions.

1 Like

Re: I Have Low Spiritual IQ by MightySparrow: 1:55pm On Dec 11, 2023
TenQ:

How are you my friend. I've been very busy lately!

Yeah, I guessed so

Merry Christmas in advance.
Re: I Have Low Spiritual IQ by TenQ: 8:01am On Dec 12, 2023
MightySparrow:

Yeah, I guessed so

Merry Christmas in advance.
Merry Christmas in advance to you too.
Shalom

1 Like

Re: I Have Low Spiritual IQ by Acehart: 6:58pm On Jan 18
Docodes:

Hello. Uhm!

Bibles are very expensive now. If a study Bible is beyond your reach or expensive, buy any version in NASB, ESV, or NKJV. After doing this, you can install the e-sword app. It comes with the KJV version of the Bible - it is a wonderful app as the words in the bible are linked with the Strong's Dictionary meaning of each word in the verse. Though several, the words' meanings and etymology that are listed, you have to select the meaning that best fits the context.

Online resources from Biblehub.com are great as each verse has a related verse in the scriptures (much like a concordance). Several commentaries from great minds are available for each verse. My favorite is Matthew Henry - you can also download his commentary from Play Store.

You can get good teachings online from the Ligonier Ministries - you can never get lost here.

I also advise that you avoid distractions. Only with the clear mind with thorough thoughts will you understand the scriptures. Later!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Religion Vs Christianity / What Are The Two Major Problems You Want To End. / This Way To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.