Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,930 members, 7,810,590 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:40 AM

April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School (19252 Views)

Bobrisky Gives Cash To 3 Fans Who Drew His Tattoo On Their Bodies (Video) / Temitope Ajeyemi Birthday: Kolawole Ajeyemi's First Daughter Marks Birthday / Olamide Launches TV Channel To Mark Birthday, Gives Free Decoders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by dailybuzzng: 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2023
Actress April Chidinma Doles Out Cash Gifts, Study Materials To Her Hometown School As She Marks Birthday

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jPHJpFdcKCU?si=djYZr64ZcItCTrb_

Actress and model, April Chidinma has reached out to a school in her hometown Ogwashi-Uku Aniocha South LGA of Delta where she distributed education materials including school bags, sandals, exercise books, pens, pencils, erasers and more as she marks her birthday.

The outreach held at Ngwu Primary School, Azunkwu Community in Ogwashi-Uku Aniocha South LGA of Delta state.

Pupils of the school were excited as they received April and her team.

She expressed delight that she was able to touch lives which elicited smiles on the faces of the benefitting kids.

She wrote, "Reaching a goal is awesome, but achieving an impactful one brings greater fulfillment. I've always wanted to give back to society in my own small way, and dedicating my birthday to the first of April Care's Project is the best birthday gift I could've asked for from God.

"I'm filled with happiness and purpose. It's hard to express the pleasure I feel when I see the kids' happy faces, the relief in parents' eyes, and the tears of joy from the top-performing students whose common entrance fees have been paid. This has been my best birthday ever, and I'm looking forward to God's blessings to increase my capacity and enable me to do even more.

"Lastly, I'd like to give a big thanks to my friends, family, and team for their support in making this happen. I love you all."

She also gave chèques to support the funding of some pupils with outstanding performances in their education.

The jubilant pupils who could not hold their joy showered praises on her and prayed God to continue to shower His blessings upon her.

They also sang a beautiful birthday song to make her day.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by dailybuzzng: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
More

1 Like

Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by dailybuzzng: 6:11pm On Sep 24, 2023
Here

1 Like

Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by atiku4President(m): 7:12pm On Sep 24, 2023
Great. Very encouraging and commendable. Let's encourage our young people, especially our women to stand up and take up responsibility in a world like ours where there is total collapse of governance and corporate responsibilities

31 Likes

Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by MrGreenMavro: 8:12am On Sep 26, 2023
Lemme dedicate the song Celebrate by Waconzy

Nice jam cheesy

6 Likes

Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by money121(m): 8:12am On Sep 26, 2023
Ok
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Laca880: 8:13am On Sep 26, 2023
atiku4President:
Great. Very encouraging and commendable
true
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Noneroone(m): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2023
Good
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Zyrac: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2023
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by EkelediliBuhari: 8:14am On Sep 26, 2023
When you show love in secret God will bless you openly
When you show love openly God will bless you secretly

Hope that makes sense

All this clout for me is unnecessary if you intend showing genuine love. What’s the point of all the camera and spotlight for total gift expense of maximum 500k.

Let’s learn to do good without seeking validation, that’s the only way our good gesture would really count.

16 Likes

Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by bigdammyj: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2023
Noted.
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Reelmii: 8:15am On Sep 26, 2023
God bless her richly

1 Like

Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by yesloaded: 8:16am On Sep 26, 2023
That's thoughtful of her
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Sheriman(m): 8:16am On Sep 26, 2023
E be like say this one just cash out from one of our senator say make I kuku dash small to my village community.
Although, I like the lady. She really tried

9 Likes

Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Classicalman(m): 8:17am On Sep 26, 2023
God bless her
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by shogotermies(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2023
This is recommendable.
This goes way beyond splashing millions on a birthday with some set of clout chasers.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:18am On Sep 26, 2023
Good gesture
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by BOSSkesh(m): 8:19am On Sep 26, 2023
Sharp
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by bonechamberlain(m): 8:19am On Sep 26, 2023
Actress?? Hmmm
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Crafteck1: 8:19am On Sep 26, 2023
Sad
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Gabbriell: 8:20am On Sep 26, 2023
EkelediliBuhari:

Hope that makes sense

All this clout for me is unnecessary if you intend showing genuine love. What’s the point of all the camera and spotlight for total gift expense of maximum 500k.

Let’s learn to do good without seeking validation, that’s the only way our good gesture would really count.

Na where man dey work na there him dey chop.

She is an actress, this is a case of using one stone to kill two birds. She is helping kids and promoting her carrier at the same time.

God has given man what he need to succeed. Even the bible said in James 2:17 that faith by itself, if it is not accompanied by action, is dead..

We should should learn to stop condemning things we don't understand. Instead, learn to understand these things.

Clout chasing is the way actors and actresses gather audiences. The more audience they have the more the movie/music industry is willing to work with them.

There are different kinds of work, everything isn't black and white.

13 Likes

Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by pretydiva(f): 8:20am On Sep 26, 2023
Nice 1

1 Like

Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by ariesbull: 8:21am On Sep 26, 2023
WHEN DO WE HEAR ABOUT YORUBA ACTORS AND ACTRESSES GIVING BACK TO THEIR VILLAGES....OR IS IT THAT THEY DONT HAVE VILLAGES AND NOW THEY ARE ALL FROM LAGOS

WHY ALWAYS IGBOS GIVING TO THEIR VILLAGES YET IGBO HATE THEMSELVES

JUST asking....

3 Likes

Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by mukthar2000(m): 8:21am On Sep 26, 2023
The lady try, but she should have give out 10k cash instead of stressing that little boy with such big cheque.
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by aswani(m): 8:22am On Sep 26, 2023
Well done April Chidinma. More grease to your elbows.

1 Like

Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by tivta(m): 8:23am On Sep 26, 2023
Alex report on the beat
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by MrsTwrite(f): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2023
Her reward is with us.😁 Thank you April. You've done noble.
Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by Therock5555(m): 8:25am On Sep 26, 2023
God bless her, she better pass 98% of apc politicians

1 Like

Re: April Chidinma Marks Birthday: Gives Cash, Study Materials To Delta School by MrCuteking(m): 8:26am On Sep 26, 2023
EkelediliBuhari:

Hope that makes sense

Nice point brother, although I like what she did.

Evil done openly trends easily; it’s good to also do good openly to encourage others as well. Some people with money don’t know how to spend it. When they see things like this they learn from it and even do better.

13 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC To Arraign Bobrisky For Alleged Money Laundering Friday / Who Dances Better - Beyonce Or Ciara? / Tonto Dikeh & Son In New Adorable Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.