Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,681 members, 7,813,264 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:53 AM

Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days (32385 Views)

Re: No Existing Financial Commitment By Past Administration In Geometric - Kalu / Projects By Governor Ugwuanyi's Administration In Enugu (Pictures) / Ehingbeti Summit 2021: Sanwo-Olu Unveils 10-Year Insfrastructure Plan For Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by OgbeniOja1: 9:40pm On Sep 24, 2023
Gbasgboos
Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by davodyguy: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
Story
Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by ImoleNaija: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
Instead of building their political capacity, Atiku & Obidients would likely spend 4+4 years criticizing Jagaban administration.

Igbeyin lo n dun oloku ada.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by Corn247: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
This serial loser should go and rest

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by PHIPEX(m): 9:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
Govt by propaganda.

So Tinubu forgot to meet Biden?

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by bigboluet(m): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Atiku still getting things right even after the election.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by PraiseAz123(m): 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by PrettyIfy7: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
They will leave Atiku now and start attacking PO.
Slaves with dead conscience.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by Randy100: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Good opposition. I expect more from labour party.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by eldoradoxx: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Feintline:
This was how lagos was built 1999-2007.
Built on lies, propaganda, brown envelope journalists, etc.

Tinubu is a premium disaster.
I sincerely love what atiku is doing in the USA.

Some people are angry because they feel the shame and disgrace will be international.
You can't blame atiku. If we had a working judiciary, there will be no need for atiku to go all the way to the USA for all these.
Since the Nigerian judges have decided to disgrace themselves and their profession, then lets threat matters outside.

Atiku is saving generations of Nigerians born and unborn.

The most stupid thing i heard during the last election was that Tinubu built Lagos and therefore will build Nigeria how he built Lagos. Lagos that smells everytime and doesn't allow visitors like us spend two nights peacefully is where Tinubu built ?
Lagos was a slum until Fashola came and rescued it. Lagos was built by Fashola- Ambode and now Sanwo Olu, Tinubu built nothing.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by oneman2k7: 9:44pm On Sep 24, 2023
Q
Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by Achor1111(m): 9:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
Small play Atiku don rollout RPG

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by FashionCookie(f): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
U go explain tire... grin
Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by Hotfreezing: 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
Tinubu and APC are too big to respond to this trash.

Let them send MANNABBQ to respond to this Adamawa fool.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by Enskynelson(m): 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
femisplash:
Underline the word "purported", it is a careful way of saying "we cannot confirm that they were lies but let us dish out propaganda against the Govt and string along our supporters who are largely from the unthinking population, anything we throw at them, they swallow it up like zombies".
If wailers had sense, let them ask their boss why he used the word "purported"
You as as a Nigerian, use your head and judge. Can't you see many lies in all the things listed? I no be Atiku fan o but he said some obvious truths here.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by VinnyBaba: 9:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
Kudos to Atiku.👍👍

The LIES of Druggie and his Miscreants Goons must be bursted.😊😊

Hope they won't blame PETER OBI or OBidients for this one? 🤔😒

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by ukaface(f): 9:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
Tinubu can never lie
He is too saintly a man to lie

Even though
Even though

May his lies favour my family and I *drops mic*

6 Likes

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by KanwuliaExtra: 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
GBAJUE-GABAN APC! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by BobbieZion(m): 9:50pm On Sep 24, 2023
femisplash:
Underline the word "purported", it is a careful way of saying "we cannot confirm that they were lies but let us dish out propaganda against the Govt and string along our supporters who are largely from the unthinking population, anything we throw at them, they swallow it up like zombies".
If wailers had sense, let them ask their boss why he used the word "purported"

🗑️
Say something else.

Tinubu and Buhari are known for lies and propaganda.
I knew this since occupy Nigeria protests.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by VinnyBaba: 9:52pm On Sep 24, 2023
Randy100:
Good opposition. I expect more from labour party.

He has actually learnt from PETER OBI.😊🙂

Formerly, After Election, Atiku would just Travel out of Nigeria and come back after 4years.😒

But Obi stayed after Elections to campaign for his LP candidates in Kogi and Edo.🤨

Obi has Taught him how an Opposition Leader Should be, as they both await the Supreme Court. : smiley

Soon, You will see Atiku doing campaign for PDP candidates.😊

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by Phantom233: 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Healthy criticism is necessary for a better country. By the way this fuel subsidy sham or scam of a thing is something to really consider cos something tells me Atiku might be right on this. I mean Why is fuel price not increasing alongside gas and diesel considering that all those products are imported with dollars?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by Nyanabo(m): 9:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
2 old fools
Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by OkCornel(m): 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
eldoradoxx:
The most stupid thing i heard during the last election was that Tinubu built Lagos and therefore will build Nigeria how he built Lagos. Lagos that smells everytime and doesn't allow visitors like us spend two nights peacefully is where Tinubu?
Lagos was a slum until Fashola came and rescued it. Lagos was built by Fashola- Ambode and now Sanwo Olu, Tinubu built nothing.

If Tinubu did well as Lagos governor, I wonder why Funsho Williams of PDP was a threat in the 2007 elections till he was assassinated. Fashola was a nobody compared to Funsho Williams

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by lapintoz: 9:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
Make mallam go sidon. Fulani man don use their 8 year turn. Awa lokan....work has started.....development of lagos to calabar coastal road at zero cost to FG. Connecting SW to SS......all the way to Abijan. Same company that built Eko Atlantic city....an engineering marvel.....

Aboki, your time don pass....

But its good that Atiku is providing the needed opposition noise so we stay the course.

5 Likes

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by tnerro1(m): 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
Make government explain that no 10 again, if tuition is free, then why is there a student loan act concerning only tuition, Abi it will not be free soon?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by Rapht933: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
dre11:
…Asks Nigerians to be weary of Tinubu’s propaganda onslaught

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/09/atiku-unveils-10-purported-lies-of-tinubus-administration-in-117-days/

what are you expecting from a injured snake?

1 Like

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by Ezmans: 9:57pm On Sep 24, 2023
SavageResponse:
As if the PDP government did not also tell lies when he was vice president angry
so if PDP tells lies in 20th century we will continue with lies in 21st century

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by Funkyswagzz(m): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
femisplash:

Atiku knows people like you love swallowing poo, he knows you would throw away the "purported" part and masturbate with the " lies" part.

You guys just leave in denial I swear. I never knew some of you yoruba are so delusional.

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by WHITELIGHTER: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
SavageResponse:
As if the PDP government did not also tell lies when he was vice president angry

If you’re not stupid you won’t be talking about 26yrs ago…you should be focused about today and tomorrow. If I may ask you, in Nigeria better now than 2007? I know you won’t be honest with yourself since you have corn in your back pocket

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by jahsharon: 9:59pm On Sep 24, 2023
Una go cry tire.

Emilokan Asiwaju Tinubu Jagaban Borgu the City Boy Extraordinaire is President till 2031

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Unveils 10 Purported Lies Of Tinubu’s Administration In 117 Days by jahsharon: 10:00pm On Sep 24, 2023
WHITELIGHTER:

If you’re not stupid you won’t be talking about 26yrs ago…you should be focused about today and tomorrow. If I may ask you, in Nigeria better now than 2007? I know you won’t be honest with yourself since you have corn in your back pocket

Obviously you are suffering from psychiatric disorders and mental instability

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Orji Uzor Kalu Meets Fayemi Ahead Of Tomorrow's Ekiti Governorship Election / Edo Election: Obaseki And Wife Cast Their Votes / Anambra Election: Top 3 Front Liners For APC Victory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.