Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,237 members, 7,818,794 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:51 AM

What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? (21130 Views)

What Immediately Tells You That A Person Had A Traumatic Past? / What Is That Thing That No Amount Of Peer Pressure Can Make You Do? / What Is That Thing That Everybody Is Doing That You Consider Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by 77star: 8:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
For me,it is what your body communicates with mine instantly. You can call it body language or energy. I'm quite sensitive to it and I have never been wrong ! You can't even disguise it;I will pick the signal immediately. It has saved me a lot of headaches.
Fehintola
We're the same

I would even naturally know about the person subconsciously

1 Like

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by ABBEYsammy01(m): 8:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
How they spend their time.
I've so much respect for those that respect time...

1 Like

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by uuzba(m): 8:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
Little21:
The way they speak. You can know a lot about a person, from the way he/she speaks.
Fingernails
I just look at the person's fingernails that's all I need.

2 Likes

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by Annahh(f): 8:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
They way they treat other people, the way they talk too.
Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by VEHINTOLAR: 8:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
77star:

Fehintola
We're the same

I would even naturally know about the person subconsciously

O shey ! Na so o,Eniyan mi.

1 Like

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by alizma: 8:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
Not giving attention to other people's point of view in an argument. The moment I noticed that you don't know how to say, well I can see your view but look at why I think this is better but your focus is just on what you think or believe, I don run.
Such people hardly keep friends, even when they do, those are actually their enemies because they only tell him what he wants to hear to keep the friendship going not what is right.

7 Likes

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by sheriffindy(m): 8:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
4KNGOATS:

Yes the way you treat your inferior one's speaks alot about you that's what I look out for. I surely hate people that are knee deep in pride
Sometimes you need to treat such people that way
Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by Eagba(m): 8:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
bennyflipy:

Go and take your drugs, it's getting late.
lol
Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by Tohmey(m): 8:53pm On Sep 25, 2023
PrinceofAgoAre:
Pls could someone kindly help me with 2k.

Your acct no? Asap
Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by BossGerald: 8:55pm On Sep 25, 2023
VinnyBaba:

The Political Party you support.🤨

Once you support APC/Buhari/Tinubu, I Immediately Know that your Head NO Correct!🙁😒

E.g the MGBEKE above me. 😕

grin grin

Mgbeke ọjọọ

1 Like

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by Little21: 8:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
uuzba:

Fingernails
I just look at the person's fingernails that's all I need.
Haha 😂 what will you find out with that...?
Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by NFBI: 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2023
EbolaTinubu:
The kind of music you listen to and the kind of friends you hang with .
I always prefer American rap and hip hop music.. What type of person i am?

I hardly listen to Nigeria music

2 Likes

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by 1Sharon(f): 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
VEHINTOLAR:
For me,it is what your body communicates with mine instantly. You can call it body language or energy. I'm quite sensitive to it and I have never been wrong ! You can't even disguise it;I will pick the signal immediately. It has saved me a lot of headaches.

When they spell their yoruba names in a funny way.

Major ick

2 Likes

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by 1Sharon(f): 9:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
Babysho:
I can tell everything about you by how you lay emphasis on alphabets like H (H-factor) or rolling the R in words eg calling producer as prrrroducer 😭😭😂😂 nothing good can come out of this kind of people.

I can tell a little about you if your tooth is broken, you are probably reckless.

If you have a scar somewhere obvious, you probably have a lot of responsibility in life.

I can tell you might be a rude person if your voice is either too loud or too low.

Lastly, just by a person's strut, I can absolutely tell what the person's vibe is.

This 👍🏽
Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by Peskid147: 9:20pm On Sep 25, 2023
From there conversation
Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by Badonasty(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
For me it’s sense of humor
Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tohmey:
Your acct no? Asap
7044666746 palmpay
Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by Emdebby2: 9:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
I study people when I get close to them.

1 Like

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by YourGFsnatcher: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
jawalis:
For me, it’s sometimes the choice of music you listen to. Other times, it’s how you treat people in lower or public position like waiter, bartender, Bikeman etc.
share yours.
If you watch bbn, if u like naira marley music, if you say " Social media is not My real life" while posting rubbish, if you listen to your pastor more than God, if you have opposite sex besties, if you like Joe Bidden
Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
Body language esque
more of their actions though..
makes me able to predict them before then boom, it's like i knw all abt them...

1 Like

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by MrBroke(m): 10:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
1. The music they listen to

2. What topic they are at their loudest

3. Friends they keep

4. Events or occasions they attend

1 Like

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by phemmyfour: 10:04pm On Sep 25, 2023
jawalis:
For me, it’s sometimes the choice of music you listen to. Other times, it’s how you treat people in lower or public position like waiter, bartender, Bikeman etc.
share yours.
It's your choice of words. If you use the "F" or "sh" word loosely or curse people n their family easily, it shows the kind of person you are

2 Likes

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by labelle123(f): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
Body odour
Once I perceive it means you are careless

2 Likes

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by FengChui(m): 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
PrinceofAgoAre:
Pls could someone kindly help me with 2k.

You’re a prince for God’s sake! Princes don’t beg.

3 Likes

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
FengChui:

You’re a prince for God’s sake! Princes don’t beg.
Princes are humans too. They do when d situation warrants it.
Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by FengChui(m): 10:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
PrinceofAgoAre:
Princes are humans too. They do when d situation warrants it.

Lol… Paste aza.
Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 10:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
FengChui:

Lol… Paste aza.
Palmpay..

thanks bro.. D prince of princes shall reward u.

i'll take note of this moniker.. If u ever in need of help, i'll be right to render my assistance.. I promise
Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by Henrypraise: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
VinnyBaba:

Ogbeni, I have seen a Commissioner's Daughter wearing N400 female Footwear.😏

Some BigMen's Children are very Plain and Modest! 🙁🙁

Some Wealthy Pple's Children are NOT so CRAZY about Fashion and Show Off! 😒

I don't think that guys comment was really about the cost of the footware, it should be more about the cleanliness of the footware, how it is donned, the fitting and how the wearers feet looks.

For me feet and fingers tell a lot about an individual.

Whatsapp status upload and social media comments also give important clues.

In this Era of chatting, how a person types, also give out clues, do they type in abbreviations? (I can never hold on to the words of someone who types in abbreviations). Do they type with lots of errors? (Errors now is not sentence errors, but spelling errors)... sentence error can mean interference of first language (I enjoy typing in pidgin), but you see spelling errors, it's lack of knowledge, especially when coming from an individual who acts all posh...

Then lastly, someone who makes sly comments, especially during jokes, is a big indication of a narcissistic... the antidote? I hold up a mirror and reflect your sly jokes back at you... It's the best way to get them to stop...

3 Likes

Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by FengChui(m): 11:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
PrinceofAgoAre:
Palmpay..

thanks bro.. D prince of princes shall reward u.

i'll take note of this moniker.. If u ever in need of help, i'll be right to render my assistance.. I promise

Thanks for the gratitude bro. May God almighty replenish our pockets.
Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by PrinceofAgoAre(m): 11:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
FengChui:

Thanks for the gratitude bro. May God almighty replenish our pockets.
I should be thanking u more bigbro... Thanks alot.. You're a life saver.. I so much appreciate.. Thank u..
Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by DemonAngel(m): 12:17am On Sep 26, 2023
Your reaction Even to the smallest details...
Re: What's A Little Thing That Actually Tells You A Lot About Someone? by Shugafree(m): 12:28am On Sep 26, 2023
@ frengu chui, abeg no vex o,Pls i'll be more than grateful if u can also extend a helping hand to me.. i slowly falling apart

Sterling bank

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fadipe Charles Oluwatoyin Is Missing / Share Your Memorable Embarrassing Moment In The Romance Section / TOP SCAM COUNTRIES You Won't Believe What Google Gave Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.