Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,983 members, 7,835,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob (16932 Views)

Minister: Southern Kaduna Youths Petition Senate Against El-Rufai's Nomination / Adamu Garba: Okonjo-Iweala Should Be Investigated Over IPOB's Activities / Imo Youths Petition CJN Over Declaration Of Ihedioha As Governor-elect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by NotMagicBishop: 8:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:
Foolishness on steroids.

Are Ijaws Ibos ?

Useless land thieves

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by Lumig: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2023
grin
Thank God, Ijaws have woken up, otherwise, the next song they'll be hearing from these 'developers' would be 'Ijawland is no man's land'

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by lapintoz: 10:19am On Sep 25, 2023
Without even reading this story....we know them by their deeds and action.....universal developers and children of hate 5 and 6....

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by duro4chang(m): 10:20am On Sep 25, 2023
IPOB is constituting nuisance

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by BrodaBenad: 10:22am On Sep 25, 2023
The guy is a content creator

If you don't like what he's doing go and do yours

We know YellowBa Muslims are behind these fake ass publication

We no send anybody

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by lapintoz: 10:23am On Sep 25, 2023
See ipig propagandist....Simon Ikpea 2nd in command....

Una don lule....failed woefully....

Na only wailing remain for una

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

BiafranPatriot:
ASARI don turn worthless PIG finish.

Anyway, First and Foremost, i can bet MY LIFE, that this is a Propaganda skit initiated by worthless Tinubu supporters.

These are the same IDIOTs that forged a letter supporting Tinubus failed invasion of NIGER Republic.
These are the same IDIOTs that forged his Certificate that he submitted to INEC.
These are the same IDIOTs that forged Fake documents that slammed him in Chicago.
These are the same document forgers Tinubu used to be Governor.

IF you believe this document came from IJAW, then you are a fool.

As for Asari...the PIG. IGBOs have put you in your place as worthless idiots.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by BrodaBenad: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2023
lapintoz:

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

And your people are raiding rice moto

Abeg gettat

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by BrodaBenad: 10:24am On Sep 25, 2023
lapintoz:

πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„

And your people are raiding rice moto grin

Abeg gettat

2 Likes

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by blabulu2000: 10:25am On Sep 25, 2023
Ijaw youth should learn from Lagos state...to avoid the story that touches....

They will soon come with a slogan....Ijaw is no-mans Land.....or they will say...they are the one who developed the entire Ijaw region....or they are richer in Ijaw than your village chiefs....

Nnnyamiri people are more of a curse to the people that hist them than a blessings..m

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by MondayOsunbor(m): 10:25am On Sep 25, 2023
Crazybeard:
The Concerned Ijaw Youths petition the IGP over IPoB’s deliberate and unrelenting attempt at revising Ijaw(Ijo,Izon) history.

i weep for Nigeria
Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by ponishah: 10:26am On Sep 25, 2023
chucks185:
youths, as long as the sun keeps shinning, Biafra is gonna keep living, and conquering , you could join the force ;
Biafra is foreign name o, it is not an Igbo name.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by Wizardslayer: 10:28am On Sep 25, 2023
In the other thread where soldiers were killed in northern state, the comment section has not gone beyond page 2.

But watch as this thread about Igbophobia skyrocket to page 15.

7 Likes

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by onuman: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2023
opamoses1:
grin

Wow. I did not even know the Ijaws celebrate the expulsion of Biafrian army on June 21 every year.

Igbos creating enemies for themselves in every front.
(2nd screenshot attached).

Igbos kee you there.

Every one wants to take Igbo to make him name be heard.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by Bliss24: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2023
Same IPOB kissing Jonathan's left blockus

5 Likes

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by caracas: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2023
opamoses1:
grin

Wow. I did not even know the Ijaws celebrate the expulsion of Biafrian army on June 21 every year.

The proper context is Igbos are surrounded by enemies n haters cos of jealousy….just like the Jews

2 Likes

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by JoeEeL(m): 10:30am On Sep 25, 2023
I am NOT an Igbo person but I come across Nnaa Mehn TV posts on my facebook feed once in a while. Here are my observations:

1. The man has never admitted affiliation to IPOB. His mission focuses purely on Ndi'igbos.
2. The man tends to visit supposedly indigenous Igbos of so-called south-south states who lack some clarity about their roots.
3. It is an enlightening program whose underlying mission is to expose the Igbo nation as bigger than what is miscontrued.
4. The unity of Igbos is becoming a worry to larger non-Igbo ethnic groups within the south-south states. (He voiced out is life is in danger last week)
5. A pattern is that these Igboid groups tend to confuse ethinicity for tribe, and dialect for language; either naively or mischievously (which I suspect the latter).
6. It appears the Benin kingdom enslaved many of the Western Igbos (the Ukwuanis, Ika, Igbo-akiris, Aniocha... down to Etche etc). And probably Ikwerre. You must have heard Wike on live TV say Ikwerres are descendants of Benin. It's possible some of them. It's also possible that they (Western Igbos) either warred with Benin in the past or migrated after the empire's collapse.
7. The culture, and not only the tongues seem to be similar across the divides.
8. The Igbos tend to suffer some form of identity crisis. Those in the hinterland seemed not to be too aware of Igbos existence in the south-south areas until IPOB's emergence. Those in the coastal areas simply tend to not want to give a hoot of having their kith and kin across the Niger.
8. The leaders of Igbos seem to be completely nonexistent. The Igbos seem to be like a cluster of brave chickens fending for themselves after their mother has been killed.
9. Nigeria is against Igbo unity.
10. The allocated quite territorially small south east given to the Igbos seemed deliberate to clip their wings in case of an emergence of a secession. The Igbos seem to be the most focused and irrepressible amongst the other tribes. In my analysis, I conjecture that Nigeria regrets not cutting the south east to even a smaller size given how despite the odds, they have undauntingly resurged.
11. If the Igbos can achieve unity with most tribes in the south south region, Biafra will come quicker.
12. Cross-River seems a better ally to the Igbos in quest of Biafra than even other regions with more Igbo indigenousness like Rivers and Delta.
13. Some of these groups giving out releases like this are government-sponspored or act as units of sleeping cells by the government to derail Biafra mission.
14. The Biafra war would have not had so much telling effect on the Igbos if their rulership systems were properly built. I doubt it would have got so bad that those who speak Igbo and bear Igbo names would still deny being Igbos like Sunday Oliseh, or Wike (Nwaike). Or completely change their names like Stella Damasus (Ojukwu).
15. The coming of Biafra would open the eyes of many other smaller groups and ethnicities in Nigeria... including some of my hopelessly foolish Yorubas thinking a continuous Nigeria serves no detriment to us.
16. What Nnaa Mehn is doing is almost as potent as what Mazi Kanu was doing. But it's very subtle. I already knew a time like this would come.
17. A redefinition of our union and the freedom of association, to discuss and chart who decides to be with who or not will go a long way in reducing squabbles, bloodshed and mini-wars in this british creation.

12 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by sylve11: 10:32am On Sep 25, 2023
This is so funny to read πŸ˜† 🀣 πŸ˜‚ cool

1 Like

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by onuman: 10:32am On Sep 25, 2023
opamoses1:
grin

Parasite. Did God create the world and decreed that you must belong to the same country with the Igbo?

You are like a passenger in a drowning ship who clutched tight to the ship because the ship carries valuables.

2 Likes

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by Chibuzoripob: 10:32am On Sep 25, 2023
angry wetin we IPOB do una Zoo o angry undecided.May Chukwu okele Eba slap una there angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by SOFTSKILL: 10:34am On Sep 25, 2023
ponishah:

Biafra is an onion name o, it is not an ignorant name.

Yes, that is why the descendants are called onion bandits

3 Likes

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by Ikaeniyan0: 10:37am On Sep 25, 2023
Obi2saveNigeria:
Foolishness on steroids.

how's it foolishness for trying to avoid anarchy?

3 Likes

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by Chibuzoripob: 10:39am On Sep 25, 2023
angry angry angry shut up angry.We are ready to face Asari.OBI is our mentor angry
yarimo:
angry.IJAW should chase IPOB terrorists before it will be too late

3 Likes

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by SOFTSKILL: 10:41am On Sep 25, 2023
ponishah:

Biafra is an onion name o, it is not an ignorant name.

Yes, that is why they are onion bandits

2 Likes

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by Creamypie(m): 10:42am On Sep 25, 2023
We know d plot.... To extend ipob into Niger delta. One quare inch of Niger delta can never be given 2 ipob, no matter the guise they use, even if its Igbo Association in Niger delta state. Lai lai

9 Likes

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by learnedman(m): 10:42am On Sep 25, 2023
Miscreants
Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by onuman: 10:44am On Sep 25, 2023
Crazybeard:
The Concerned Ijaw Youths petition the IGP over IPoB’s deliberate and unrelenting attempt at revising Ijaw(Ijo,Izon) history.

Ijaw people.

Igbo is your buffer in Nigeria against rest of Nigeria.
If Igbo is no more in Nigeria,before one week, Ijaw will be like new colony of rest of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by YelloweWest: 10:45am On Sep 25, 2023
cheesy
Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by Ikaeniyan0: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2023
onuman:

Ijaw people.

Igbo is your buffer in Nigeria against rest of Nigeria.
If Igbo is no more in Nigeria,before one week, Ijaw will be like new colony of rest of Nigeria.
How does your comment relate to the thread? The Ijaws want igbos to stop claiming Ijaw land

9 Likes

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by TUTU147: 10:46am On Sep 25, 2023
opamoses1:
grin

You don't know anything, the igbo unification have come to stay.

6 Likes

Re: Concerned Ijaw Youths Petition IGP Over Ipob by LZAA: 10:47am On Sep 25, 2023
Which dead joke is this naπŸ˜„πŸ˜„
Nothing concerns igbo with ijaw ppl
Apc should go easy on the propaganda

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Seun-Kuti: Remove My Grandma's-face From N5000 Note / Jonathan Is An Unserious President - Bisi Akande / Three Arrested Over Mass Purchase Of PVCs In Niger State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.