Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,025 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:21 AM

Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport (32395 Views)

Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? / Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi / In Which State Was Abuja Before It Was Made The Nation's Capital? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by topsam1(m): 4:11pm On Oct 16, 2023
Oh. Good...can one renew a passport that has 11 months on it please? If yes, how soon can it be processed? Thanks fnr your response...
iGod:

Very true😀
I work there.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by iGod(m): 9:22am On Oct 17, 2023
topsam1:
Oh. Good...can one renew a passport that has 11 months on it please? If yes, how soon can it be processed? Thanks fnr your response...

Renewal of Nigerian int passport is usually done when you have 6 months or less on it. For this 9 months, passport migration would be done & you’d get the passport in 2-4 weeks.

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by iGod(m): 9:31am On Oct 17, 2023
Viccur:

Not at all. I have an uncle working there, yet it took that long

I work there too & I’m telling you the fact on ground.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by iGod(m): 9:37am On Oct 17, 2023
sacajawea:

When did you do yours? This year? Last year?
How much and how long did it take?
Please let me know.
Good evening.

I’m in the service, & I currently serve in Ekiti command. Anything I say regarding Ekiti passport section is 100% true😄

You can mail me on igodnl@yahoo.com
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 9:39am On Oct 17, 2023
Go to Lokoja, Kogi State. You can get it same day. It is a possibility and reality. I left for Lokoja for mine from Delta State in September 2023, and it was my best decision ever. Hope this help you. Wishing you good luck
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Deogratiasfx: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2023
Any state provided you know somebody that know some body that know somebody. That is how I got mine same hour I started. The slight delay was because 2 copies came out spoilt
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Viccur(m): 10:42am On Oct 17, 2023
iGod:

I work there too & I’m telling you the fact on ground.
there was no issue with my nin, even if there was he would have told me.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by iGod(m): 11:25am On Oct 17, 2023
Viccur:
there was no issue with my nin, even if there was he would have told me.

There might be technical issues during its production. Such issues take time to resolve because it’s beyond state command’s reach.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Viccur(m): 1:01am On Oct 18, 2023
iGod:

There might be technical issues during its production. Such issues take time to resolve because it’s beyond state command’s reach.
Alright then
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Wallesty: 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2023
eamodu:
Contact me, come to Lafia, Nasarawa State. You might get it same day if network is good.
Pls, can I have your phone number so that we can talk better on this ? You may call me on 08025751238 and I can come tomorrow if possible
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Wallesty: 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2023
icansimi:
In Niger State.... contact me.... same day
I wish to contact you? ur phone number pls
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by eamodu(m): 9:56pm On Oct 18, 2023
My number is in my profile. But I traveled out of town to aggregate paddy rice. But you can chat me on WhatsApp because mtn network is bad where I'm presently for calls.

Wallesty:

Pls, can I have your phone number so that we can talk better on this ? You may call me on 08025751238 and I can come tomorrow if possible
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Voltron007(m): 7:49pm On Mar 22
Nova01:

Very correct ! As long as you pay dues you can get it same day
You sent me a dm. I don’t have access to this mail.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by EJEGBULEJE: 7:58pm On Mar 22
Any Northern State.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Nova01(m): 10:39pm On Mar 22
Voltron007:
You sent me a dm. I don’t have access to this mail.
Good day sir … I saw your post concerning accommodation arrangements, is there a means I can contact your through . I am interested in getting a space or room in mississauga if that’s possible
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Voltron007(m): 11:08pm On Mar 22
Nova01:

Good day sir … I saw your post concerning accommodation arrangements, is there a means I can contact your through . I am interested in getting a space or room in mississauga if that’s possible
I don’t have rooms in that area. Just within Etobicoke
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Nova01(m): 1:30am On Mar 23
Voltron007:
I don’t have rooms in that area. Just within Etobicoke
ok I can make the commute I’ll be studying at Seneca college king campus
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Voltron007(m): 3:28am On Mar 23
Nova01:
ok I can make the commute I’ll be studying at Seneca college king campus
I’ll give you a number to contact. Post your phone number
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by stevups(m): 3:57am On Mar 23
Nonso92:
I did my renewal a couple of years back in Gombe state, and I got it in less than 6 hours

Please is it the same price with the new one. Because I want to renew
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by stevups(m): 3:58am On Mar 23
Nonso92:
I did my renewal a couple of years back in Gombe state, and I got it in less than 6 hours

Please is it the same price with the new one?. Because I want to renew
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Nova01(m): 1:32pm On Mar 23
Voltron007:
I’ll give you a number to contact. Post your phone number
Let me paste an email I have weakstiff@gmail.com . from there we can share mobile contacts am scared of all this online forums
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Voltron007(m): 1:35pm On Mar 23
Nova01:

Let me paste an email I have@gmail.com . from there we can share mobile contacts am scared of all this online forums
seen

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

John Mahama To Nigeria: Reopen Border, Strengthen Your Weak Institutions / Labour Party Takes Offence At APC’s Use Of NAF Jets For Campaigns / Military Under Pressure To Compromise 2023 Elections —CDS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.