Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,394 members, 7,812,159 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport (32377 Views)

Which State Has The Worst History Of Governors? / Before You Shred Your Nigerian Passport By Dotun Adekanmbi / In Which State Was Abuja Before It Was Made The Nation's Capital? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by scholes23(m): 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sokoto
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Poshpee: 2:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
Bayelsa State.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by thaoriginator: 2:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
flyinnizam:
Yeah and I payed twice the amount
Not bad
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Amalekki: 2:11pm On Sep 25, 2023
People should learn to respond to questions like this only if they have the latest information e.g. experience within the last 2 weeks.

4 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by foxxydude: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
The way immigration offices for north go dey full after men don read this post, dem go dey wonder wetin dey sup 😁
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by foxxydude: 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
Pardon9ija:
Come to Benin, 72hrs

Dey play 🤣
Na capturing be 72hrs joor
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by fuckJones(f): 2:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
Yankiss:
Your location?
Lagos
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by lusid: 2:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Yankiss:
Which location are you? SA visa is mostly obtainable online if it's short visit.
but first I need a passport. can you help me
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Yankiss(m): 2:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
fuckJones:
Lagos
My source is in Abuja. It's fairly easy to do so. Just go to the office. Instead of queuing u can just get a friendly officer and request assistance with token. Just put everything in his/her hand. It doesn't need to be a high ranker. Anyone is useful. Explain the exigency of the passport. How quickly it's required for an emergency.

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Yankiss(m): 2:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
lusid:
but first I need a passport. can you help me
My source is in Abuja. It's fairly easy to do so. Just go to the office. Instead of queuing u can just get a friendly officer and request assistance with token. Just put everything in his/her hand. It doesn't need to be a high ranker. Anyone is useful. Explain the exigency of the passport. How quickly it's required for an emergency.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by sacajawea: 3:05pm On Sep 25, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Na where your connection end another person own start
No where does passport get ready immediately or the next Day, you are lying heavily!
Okay, how much do y'all pay for it
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by gammarays(m): 3:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
OscarJaden:
Plateau state.....summit all your documents in the morning and come back and collect your passport in the evening
Renewal is how much?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Bambela(m): 3:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
What cause delay sometimes is blinking your NIN with Immigration server. Bad experience
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by IamBennyLisa: 3:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Same Abuja I got mine 3 months after paying 80k
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by habeebu: 3:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
meritadavize1:
Kogi state

Where In kogi?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by grandstar(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Kolzzxxx:
Good morning nairalanders.
My name is Collins and I would like to know the state that issues passport faster.

In 2018, I got my passport same day in Akure, Ondo state without an overgenerous tip.

2 Likes

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by topsam1(m): 3:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
Really? It used to be 3 to 4 months in the past few months. How true is this please?
iGod:
It’s fast in Ekiti.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Stereo99(m): 3:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
Creamypie:
use owerri own. The woman p.c.o is my close friend

Hi good day ,I’m in Owerri,how can I contact her please ?

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by GideonG(m): 3:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
I got mine about 24 hours in Gombe
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by dinero101(m): 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
Sokoto. State
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by phemmyfour: 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
Kolzzxxx:
Good morning nairalanders.
My name is Collins and I would like to know the state that issues passport faster.
Sagamu Ogun state
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Creamypie(m): 4:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
Stereo99:

pls send me your email address lemme send her contact and mine, so When u get there 2 morrow, I will call directly
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by farouk2much(m): 4:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
Niger state...... Apply today... And get it today

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by AKONE(m): 5:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
Zamfara. I did everything and got the passport in a day.
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Creamypie(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
Stereo99:

AC been sending message. Send me your mail lemme send my cell number. I will call and identify myself when you have been directed to her. Dr Adaku ajonwa is her name
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by Love56743: 5:18pm On Sep 25, 2023
Niger State

1 Like

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by fuckJones(f): 5:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
Yankiss:
thanks you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by russello: 6:01pm On Sep 25, 2023
Niger State
You can have it within 48 hours or less (application, capturing, processing, and collection)
With no extra cost shocked
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by AngelicBeing: 6:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
Yankiss:
It's same Nigerians in charge everywhere. It's fastest through egunje. You look for an immigration officer you know, give him all details to get your passports with their own tip in tow. It would be ready in a jiffy. Take that to the bank!
Gbamsulotely, Egunje is the road to get your passport or most things in Nigeria, very unfortunate though sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by PaulH07: 6:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Just settle those immigration guys and have your passport that same day or the next day.
I got my own the next day.

What of renewal?
Re: Which State In Nigeria Is Faster To Get Your Nigerian Passport by RosyIsBlessed: 7:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
iCauseTrouble:
Just settle those immigration guys and have your passport that same day or the next day.
I got my own the next day.

Considering doing this. Thanks for the heads-up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 Impressive Ways President Jonathan Fought Corruption (No. 3 May WOW You) / Army Releases 249 Suspected Boko Haram Members / Majority Of One-third Out Of Overall Senate Members Can Impeach Saraki – Sagay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.