Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,115 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja (39268 Views)

PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review / Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) / Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by nairalandkachy1: 9:26am On Sep 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKkSRVrTPcg
A section of the supreme court has been gutted by fire.

TheCable can confirm that the fire started in the chamber of Ibrahim Saulawa, one of the supreme court justices.

According to a source, Justice Saulawa’s chamber was completely destroyed.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by franchasofficia: 9:27am On Sep 25, 2023
Lol

Op edit the caption and correct the spelling, it's "fire guts supreme court of Nigeria"

Hope it didn't destroy Injustice Ariwola's office? shocked Before Ronu Terrorists tamper our evidence to nail their Grandpa Druggie cheesy

108 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 25, 2023
Nigeria is living in an upside down world

I am open to write your project, dissertation, proposal,with free plagiarism check on turnitin.
For my service check my signature and contact me

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by TemplarLandry: 9:29am On Sep 25, 2023
Hope Hellu Pee scallywags don't have a hand in this.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by ronalmagic10(m): 9:29am On Sep 25, 2023
Ipob/ESN/LP on the beat

If you know, you know

100 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by EyeCumInPiece: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2023
Tinubu, Why?

129 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by TruthsFM: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2023
Supreme Court of justice on fire keeee. Nigerians I hail thee

Meanwhile, Rising Coups In Africa Show Youths Looking For Liberators, Says Obasanjo

#CTVTweets

Video credit: Channels tv πŸ“Ί

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1704236337027539359

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MCnQbtjfjU?si=8Lt7np3bkGG5Cxzn

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by AwokenVawulence: 9:34am On Sep 25, 2023
Av
/
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by ecolime(m): 9:39am On Sep 25, 2023
Children of anarchy are at it again?

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by GODPUNISHALABI: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2023
Tinubu trying to burn down evidences of his drug dealings in chicago

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by BossGerald: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2023
Ebola we can see your hand work undecided

Failure in all ramifications, criminal drug dealer

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by UptownVibes(m): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2023
If them use Nigeria act movie en,d movie go too tough grin

Person say CJN na Injustice.. Wahala cheesy

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by SouthSouth1914: 9:40am On Sep 25, 2023

1 Like

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Urheadmaster(m): 9:40am On Sep 25, 2023
cheesy

Fire of vengeance tongue

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Helpfromabove1(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2023
Renovation money don sure a very good avenue to settle without notice u go hear high amount of billion for renovation without knowing judgement settlement is included

Anyway let the poor breathe

17 Likes

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by tommykiwi(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2023
The master planner on the beat again

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by donjazzet: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2023
Karma in action.
Lady justice doing her thing

1 Like

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Kinglimestone: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2023
God punish all tribalistic bastards.. Amen

....an average Nigerian doesn't care who handles the clearing of things he imports.. but will curse a Yoruba man.
... He doesn't care were most of the food, including the spices he eats comes from yet he causes the Hausa man..
... Another fool curses the Fulani man and then gives his wife money to buy cow meat..shameπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
... The other one hates the Niger deltan, but eats crayfish and dry fish everyday...
.. the other one orders for farming tools everyday and doesn't care it passes through the south, and yet goes home to curse the southerner

Are we not stupid in this country

We complain when the bad person is from another tribe..but if the person is from our tribe, we taunt whoever says they are bad... Shame..

Does the Hausa man's penis hang under his armpit?? And the Igbo man's own from his nose?..
Does a Yoruba woman give birth from her nose while the Fulani from her ears?...

If an akwa-ibom man dies today and a man from nassarawa dies too.. whose corpse rots first or last?

That's why I fear us Niger deltans 100 of tribes huddled together.. some tribes share the same river, same forests and fishing grounds.
. Plus we have multiple languages... Two men may come from one tribe, and yet inside this one tribe there are like 5 distinct tribes with different languages...
How come we live in peace Because if you kill someone in a river, the tribe down river will drink it, same way if the tribe up river does same to you
Probably I don't know how to discremenate because am Niger deltan...
In Porthacourt, no one cares which tribe you are from.. a stupid Fulani man is a stupid Fulani man, doesn't mean all Fulanis are stupid

And what annoys me is that it is the generation that spoiled this country that keeps talking about tribes.. I have hardly seen a young tribalistic Nigerian.. probably because social media connects us all

If I were president, I'd be tough on tribalists

To the tribalistic yoruba man with an Igbo wife, his wife and members and her family are the only good Igbos, the rest are nonsense... Isn't that foolishness?
Even the MODs of this group... Glorify tribalism by pushing nonsense to front page...

Here in Niger Delta we believe that "ONLY A MAN WHO IS ALIVE HAS A TRIBE, ONCE YOU DIE, YOU BELONG TO THE TRIBE OF DEAD MEN".

Have you seen a tribalistic politician before?... Even when they say demeaning things about each other's tribe, don't you see them shake hands and take decisions about everyone despite tribe, and we here were de suffer de do nonsense. How many times has the politician from your tribe or hometown remembered you

God punish all Tribalists... You are the problem of this country..
If you support a thief because he is from from your tribe then God punish you too.
If you support a terrorist because he is from your tribe, God punish you too..
If you support an unqualified politician to rule simply because he is from your tribe God punish you

I am from akwa-ibom state... If you ask me about governor akpabio, I'll tell you he was the best person alive and the best thing to happen to akwa-ibom...
But if you ask me about senator akpabio.. Omo we don't know him

Over here if you were good, You were good.. if you're stupid now, doesn't matter if you were good before... You are stupid

If I had my way I'd destroy all Tribalists.. because you are threat to my children future.πŸ—‘οΈ... I swear ehh if I was president, from the moment am sworn in, I mean that very second were I'm pronounced president ehh.. if care is not taken, I might turn around and arrest the judge who swore me in .. I no go take anybody nonsense..not even my mom's.. because if I do.. one day I'll die... But when I die.. how about the kids I'll leave behind?
The gun that kills the Fulani man can't kill Igbo abi?

To be true.. personally I don't believe in one Nigeria.. not the way it is... I support regionalism..the type practiced in the UK
But one thing I believe is that ALL HUMANS ARE HUMANS, CAPABLE OF BEING BOTH GOOD OR BAD

KING LIMESTONE TG 🌹❣️

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by sojayy(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2023
Politicians are heartless, walahi, them no go see heaven.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by BIZNess123(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2023
grin

Watch obidient blame tinubu for this...

They have refused to move on.. the loss of the presidential election... Has eaten them up..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by SouthSouth1914: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2023
Urheadmaster:
cheesy

Nigeria is a disgrace to sister nations! Wished we can throw all these evil politicians inside this fire to burn to hell at least then they can feel what the common man is going through!!

10 Likes

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Memphis357(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2023
Judiciary is taking one helluva beat down 😟

1 Like

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by rspy: 9:41am On Sep 25, 2023
APC

4 Likes

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Davehasmadeit(m): 9:41am On Sep 25, 2023
Watch out, controversy will soon start surrounding the gutted fire

1 Like

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Devil1Messenger: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKkSRVrTPcg
Tinubu is a real mafia

he did b4 and got away with it and he is repeating it again.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by wrongman665(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2023
If this news no sweet you then you are a nigeria enemy. grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Memphis357(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Ipob/ESN/LP on the beat

If you know, you know
You're one f**king helluva cocksucking tribalistic bigot!!πŸ–•

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Hassanmaye(m): 9:42am On Sep 25, 2023
This is serious work of some mischievous people
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by rajiedreez: 9:42am On Sep 25, 2023
Hmm
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by wittywriter: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2023
franchasofficia:
Lol

Op edit the caption and correct the spelling, it's "fire guts supreme court of Nigeria"

Hope it didn't destroy Injustice Ariwola's office? shocked
Lovespark:
They will use 400 Billion to renovate it while people keep languishing in poverty
GODPUNISHALABI:
grin

Wittyness
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Aust1n(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2023
Wicked strategy wey no go work… we will do virtual judgement

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fashola, Dangote And Amosun Commission Itori-Ibeshe Road / Bola Shagaya Stuns At The Wedding Of Her Son Seun Bakare To Oludamilola Osinbajo / Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.