Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja (39273 Views)

PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review / Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) / Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by UptownVibes(m): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
maxkia:

Very True

Go watch Blackbook on Netflix . By RMD . He portrayed all the evil done by the Nigerian police , Army Generals. E.t.c
Wow! I will go check it out.. Thnkx
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Otuegbe: 12:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
Asari and wike in Abuja doing Tinubu work
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Horus(m): 12:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
Who is trying to burn evidences?

Who benefit from the crime?
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by ObidenceNeckpre: 12:48pm On Sep 25, 2023
illietrate IPOB miscreant with smartphone spotted shocked shocked shocked shocked
franchasofficia:
Lol

Op edit the caption and correct the spelling, it's "fire guts supreme court of Nigeria"

Hope it didn't destroy Injustice Ariwola's office? shocked Before Ronu Terrorists tamper our evidence to nail their Grandpa Druggie cheesy
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by ObidenceNeckpre: 12:51pm On Sep 25, 2023
oponu. cursed generations of that S yistan region in Nigeria known for drug and 419 in international space and india too dey curse person
Blitzerz:

God punish you and your lineage
If u dont repent
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by spartachico(m): 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
The evidence has been destroyed , no case
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by ObidenceNeckpre: 12:54pm On Sep 25, 2023
educated illiterate phul everywhere this happened 4 years ago. Go to school they will not it's drugs and stealing they will be doing and be forming social media woke eleribu shocked shocked shocked
Calitoscassius:
They are trying to destroy evidences.
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Blitzerz: 1:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
oponu. cursed generations of that S yistan region in Nigeria known for drug and 419 in international space and india too dey curse person
Ozwour
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Chetas81(m): 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
BAD CITIZEN OCCUPIED NIGERIA, WHAT A SHAME
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by CJStarz: 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
Which lady justice? D one wey apc remove her eye fold carry am go shopping? Nahhhh

donjazzet:
Karma in action.
Lady justice doing her thing
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by chaloskyx: 1:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
Lol so now ellupees appeal is suspended till further notice🤣🤣🤣 apc and wayo
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by SoftBread01: 2:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
Kinglimestone:
God punish all tribalistic bastards.. Amen

....an average Nigerian doesn't care who handles the clearing of things he imports.. but will curse a Yoruba man.
... He doesn't care were most of the food, including the spices he eats comes from yet he causes the Hausa man..
... Another fool curses the Fulani man and then gives his wife money to buy cow meat..shame😂😂😂.
... The other one hates the Niger deltan, but eats crayfish and dry fish everyday...
.. the other one orders for farming tools everyday and doesn't care it passes through the south, and yet goes home to curse the southerner

Are we not stupid in this country

We complain when the bad person is from another tribe..but if the person is from our tribe, we taunt whoever says they are bad... Shame..

Does the Hausa man's penis hang under his armpit?? And the Igbo man's own from his nose?..
Does a Yoruba woman give birth from her nose while the Fulani from her ears?...

If an akwa-ibom man dies today and a man from nassarawa dies too.. whose corpse rots first or last?

That's why I fear us Niger deltans 100 of tribes huddled together.. some tribes share the same river, same forests and fishing grounds.
. Plus we have multiple languages... Two men may come from one tribe, and yet inside this one tribe there are like 5 distinct tribes with different languages...
How come we live in peace Because if you kill someone in a river, the tribe down river will drink it, same way if the tribe up river does same to you
Probably I don't know how to discremenate because am Niger deltan...
In Porthacourt, no one cares which tribe you are from.. a stupid Fulani man is a stupid Fulani man, doesn't mean all Fulanis are stupid

And what annoys me is that it is the generation that spoiled this country that keeps talking about tribes.. I have hardly seen a young tribalistic Nigerian.. probably because social media connects us all

If I were president, I'd be tough on tribalists

To the tribalistic yoruba man with an Igbo wife, his wife and members and her family are the only good Igbos, the rest are nonsense... Isn't that foolishness?
Even the MODs of this group... Glorify tribalism by pushing nonsense to front page...

Here in Niger Delta we believe that "ONLY A MAN WHO IS ALIVE HAS A TRIBE, ONCE YOU DIE, YOU BELONG TO THE TRIBE OF DEAD MEN".

Have you seen a tribalistic politician before?... Even when they say demeaning things about each other's tribe, don't you see them shake hands and take decisions about everyone despite tribe, and we here were de suffer de do nonsense. How many times has the politician from your tribe or hometown remembered you

God punish all Tribalists... You are the problem of this country..
If you support a thief because he is from from your tribe then God punish you too.
If you support a terrorist because he is from your tribe, God punish you too..
If you support an unqualified politician to rule simply because he is from your tribe God punish you

I am from akwa-ibom state... If you ask me about governor akpabio, I'll tell you he was the best person alive and the best thing to happen to akwa-ibom...
But if you ask me about senator akpabio.. Omo we don't know him

Over here if you were good, You were good.. if you're stupid now, doesn't matter if you were good before... You are stupid

If I had my way I'd destroy all Tribalists.. because you are threat to my children future.🗡️... I swear ehh if I was president, from the moment am sworn in, I mean that very second were I'm pronounced president ehh.. if care is not taken, I might turn around and arrest the judge who swore me in .. I no go take anybody nonsense..not even my mom's.. because if I do.. one day I'll die... But when I die.. how about the kids I'll leave behind?
The gun that kills the Fulani man can't kill Igbo abi?

To be true.. personally I don't believe in one Nigeria.. not the way it is... I support regionalism..the type practiced in the UK
But one thing I believe is that ALL HUMANS ARE HUMANS, CAPABLE OF BEING BOTH GOOD OR BAD

KING LIMESTONE TG 🌹❣️

Sosongho ajen eka!

Anam eti eti
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Calitoscassius(m): 2:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
ObidenceNeckpre:
educated illiterate phul everywhere this happened 4 years ago. Go to school they will not it's drugs and stealing they will be doing and be forming social media woke eleribu shocked shocked shocked
I am aware it happened 4 years ago, i was just being sacarstic. If you read on you would come across where i ve already indicated on my previous comment before this. Your spellings are bad, you cannot even write correctly and your sentences are wack! When you are starting a sentence you should begin with capital letter not small letter. Yet you call people iliterate?

Your father is the thief and the drug user.

Now, you can lick my bottom! angry
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Kinglimestone: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2023
SoftBread01:

Sosongho ajen eka!

Anam eti eti
Bro are you in akwa-ibom... Could you help me get a job?... I have experience in dispatch riding... I'm a student... But my sponsors have stopped sending money..and I'm starving... I need a job please..
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by NAC1666: 4:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKkSRVrTPcg
All in the name of preventing the supreme court from overturning the tribunal judgment
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by crackhouse(m): 6:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
No evidence u go explain tire..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Okunrounmu: 'Buhari Tricked Tinubu To Get Power Back To North' / Buhari Visits Atiku, Holds Secret Meeting [pictures] / Nigerian Election Thrown Into Chaos As Buhari Suspends Country's Top Judge- CNN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.