Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,544 members, 7,837,090 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:37 PM

Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja (39348 Views)

PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review / Jime: Akume Meets Father Mbaka Ahead Of Supreme Court judgement (Photos) / Governorship Tussle: Tanko Muhammad storms out of Supreme Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by tunwumi: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Blacktruth: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2023
Na wa oOo
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by asobo1: 9:43am On Sep 25, 2023
Hmm
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Hassanmaye(m): 9:43am On Sep 25, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKkSRVrTPcg
The whole of judiciary!! Imagine to say villa is on fire! A third arm of government!!
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by alfajohn: 9:44am On Sep 25, 2023
Why are you mischievous. This is not recent. More than 4 years ago the name of CJN mentioned is not even the last one.
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by BoldBrainz(m): 9:44am On Sep 25, 2023
Lol.

O' god of creation..
Help our youths the truth to know..
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by soccerlite: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2023
Another government magic

Hell awaits you all and your cronies and lickspittle
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Bliss24: 9:47am On Sep 25, 2023
After threatening Judiciary they are burning Courts
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Hassanmaye(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2023
nairalandkachy1:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YKkSRVrTPcg
Indeed nairaland to the world, this is the first place I saw the headlines
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Calitoscassius(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2023
Memphis357:

You're one helluva f**king, cocksucking tribalistic bigot!!πŸ–•
I think he is just being sacarstic with his comment. So, chill...
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Stanzingerzy(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2023
ANOTHER DELAY MECHANISM, JAGABAN I HAIL OOOOO
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Donedeal1(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2023
Wao,national assets
Up in flames.
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Calitoscassius(m): 9:47am On Sep 25, 2023
They are trying to destroy evidences.

1 Like

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by LordBillionz: 9:48am On Sep 25, 2023
They are aware
They know the culprits grin grin
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by BabaIbo: 9:49am On Sep 25, 2023
Awon wey rey with their sensational journalism tu ti de... cheesy grin

This is an old news na.

But let me act like a neutral person on Nigeria's political matter...

There are many fingers to be pointed.

Abi na Bulaba man run am, to destroy certain evidence that may be against tribunal judgement, so that tribunal judgement can be upheld and other reasons.

Or na Dubai man run am, so that there can be tangible reason to delay the supreme court hearing on their matter so that he can quickly get time to get what he has been seeking from US i.e incriminating and scandalous information he is begging us court to order a certain university to release to the public before SC ruling on their matter.

I'm looking for a reason why Ellupee man will do such, I can't find one for now. I will modify this comment if I have one.
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Calitoscassius(m): 9:51am On Sep 25, 2023
Bliss24:
After threatening Judiciary they are burning Courts
Appareny this fire happened 4 years ago, read the article properly, this fire didn't even happen this year.
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Theweekend: 9:51am On Sep 25, 2023
cheesy
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Steinmann: 9:52am On Sep 25, 2023
STOLEN MANDATE
STOLEN JUDGEMENT
HOLY GHOST FIRE.
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by naturefellow(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Hope scallywags don't have a hand in this
like yourself
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by olisefom: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2023
Aust1n:
Wicked strategy wey no go work… we will do virtual judgement

No evidence! Nigeria na jungle.
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Steinmann: 9:54am On Sep 25, 2023
The culprits should be apprehended by the security forces.
We all want to witness the supreme court judgement without unnecessary delays.
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by enemyofprogress: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2023
Obi 1- 0 Tinubu grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Godszilla: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2023

Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Hotfreezing: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2023
Those people with bad luck have carried their badluck there.
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Chibuzoripob: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2023
sad insider Eluuups πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€ πŸ€
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by BENEAMATA: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2023
TruthsFM:
Supreme Court of justice on fire keeee. Nigerians I hail thee

Meanwhile, Rising Coups In Africa Show Youths Looking For Liberators, Says Obasanjo

#CTVTweets

Video credit: Channels tv πŸ“Ί

https://twitter.com/channelstv/status/1704236337027539359

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-MCnQbtjfjU?si=8Lt7np3bkGG5Cxzn
of course , youths need liberators from these old power drunk elders . Same things Edris Abdulkareem was clamoring for that mr motivational speaker could only retort with " him mama jaga jaga " back when third term was the only thing on their mind .billions in dollars went down the drain in futile efforts to repair infrastructures , enough to build a new one .E dide , ke gerrout . Idaamu adugbo
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by 8stargeneral: 9:55am On Sep 25, 2023
Another one
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Franzinni: 9:57am On Sep 25, 2023
Information has been destroyed... Phew πŸ˜…

Some one somewhere will be happy die... The case done cast.
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by JoeEeL(m): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2023
Call boko boys hotline to come quench the inferno. cool
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Uchenna10(m): 10:00am On Sep 25, 2023
Tinubu and his ewedu Bois at work.... Nigeria na tourist center sha....japa,if you're opportuned to
Re: Video Of Supreme Court Building On Fire In Abuja by Miracle2020: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2023
BIZNess123:
grin

Watch obidient blame tinubu for this...

They have refused to move on.. the loss of the presidential election... Has eaten them up..
who is to be blame?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

54 Incredible Facts That You Might Not Know About Nigeria / "Happy To Be Home" - Nigerian Soldier With His Family After War With Boko Haram / Coup: President Tinubu Dispatches Envoys To Niger, Libya, Algeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.