Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,669 members, 7,816,752 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging - Food (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging (55051 Views)

Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) / The Process Of Drying Crayfish (Video) / What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Monaboo(m): 6:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
We also dry and process sweet Delicious Smoked Dried Catfish.
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by donmik: 6:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
Food better and cheaper than many sources of proteins in Nigeria but many don't know about it
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by kayuszee: 6:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
Good
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by SaLongs1(m): 6:40pm On Nov 21, 2023
Plenty pots of delicious soups and sauces loading.
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by aloziedaya(m): 6:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Tinubu will soon count the crayfish in the sea and tax you with Alfabeta auditing.

Weldon, I love girls that hustle

1 Like

Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Timtim007(f): 6:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
Wia your business number?
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by AbujaLagos: 6:47pm On Nov 21, 2023
I don't know why I hate crayfish taste
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by saxietohgbaskie(m): 6:48pm On Nov 21, 2023
Ayemafugee omayemi
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Bigchristo: 6:52pm On Nov 21, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
Clean dry Crayfish
Such a rich crayfish l Dey missed this crayfish oo I can’t cook without it, I do buy from a Nigerian woman here in Abu Dhabi she Dey tear my ears with price 😂
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by kheny12(m): 6:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
ShugaSneh:
If you leave a yeroóba person to handle this place for a day, this place will turn to dust bin, maggots will literally be coming out from this crayfish.

Dirty humans!!! I can't eat anything from any south wast.e person
You are a nuisance for mentioning Yoruba.Those people's are Egun tribe from Badagry and Benin Republic.

3 Likes

Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by sonnie10: 7:08pm On Nov 21, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
Clean dry Crayfish

How much per bag
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Nobody: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2023
See me just smiling at her narrative. ☺️

1 Like

Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Omoawoke2(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
So many slave labor in the industry especially in Asia
If you know about slave labour, you go fear the wickedness of man to man
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by escapadechuks: 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
This lady explain the process of Crayfhing from the Sea, the process of drying and packaging the clean dry Crayfish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYc761jmP6k

Beautiful!

1 Like

Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Lovelyn451(f): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
Crayfish sef don cost

1 Like

Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Ficeo(m): 7:21pm On Nov 21, 2023
This is encouraging...
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by telkevog(m): 7:36pm On Nov 21, 2023
Honestly, I must commend your hustling spirit!
You're the kind of woman I've always yearned to have as a wife. If you're still single, just email me let's discuss
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by UncleKoboko: 7:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
Drying process
Very DIRTY process.
See as una dey match food wey people go eat with una YẸYẸ DIRTY LEGS.

Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by UncleKoboko: 7:43pm On Nov 21, 2023
Typing:

This Girl funny grin grin
You are the real say Queen. Fine Girl wey dey hustle legitmately.
You are a Wife material.
Dirty wife material.
See am dem dey match food wey people go chop.
Rubbish
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Pootle: 7:44pm On Nov 21, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
Fresh Crayfish

i hate sea roaches undecided
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by UncleKoboko: 7:45pm On Nov 21, 2023
ShugaSneh:
If you leave a yeroóba person to handle this place for a day, this place will turn to dust bin, maggots will literally be coming out from this crayfish.

You think yerooba people are like OSU PIGS?
That PIG is there for a reason... Dirty Bastardṣ
Abi na fool ani cows?

STOP COMPARING OTHER PEOPLE WITH YOUR PEOPLE!

1 Like

Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by simply22: 8:00pm On Nov 21, 2023
Well done. May God continue to bless you.
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Osinachiadinma: 8:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
Contacts please. My whatsapp number is 08037703102
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by mrksquare: 8:06pm On Nov 21, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
This lady explain the process of Crayfhing from the Sea, the process of drying and packaging the clean dry Crayfish.

Is this Bayelsa?
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by obinna58(m): 8:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

A free mind, nice
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Lovelydaisies: 8:11pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nice one. I have always wondered how crayfish is produced.

But make una take care of una shores, abeg. Don't just exploit and harvest nature. Take care of her as well!

2 Likes

Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by dennisworld1(m): 8:12pm On Nov 21, 2023
U get ekpa crayfish video
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by delpee(f): 8:18pm On Nov 21, 2023
ShugaSneh:

You're so rude!
A lot of crayfish in Lagos markets are prepared in some Lekki villages. Neatly done and quite fresh.
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Brush1: 8:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
ShugaSneh:

Stop being entirely stupid, am not Yoruba but it isn’t enough to be this disrespectful. You lack proper home training.

6 Likes

Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Godfullsam(m): 8:22pm On Nov 21, 2023
ShugaSneh:

Who do you laidis
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by PinkNature: 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
Fresh Crayfish
Looks ugly
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by PinkNature: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
donmik:
Food better and cheaper than many sources of proteins in Nigeria but many don't know about it

Kindly explain pls

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day / 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together / Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.