Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,703 members, 7,816,876 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging - Food (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging (55052 Views)

Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) / The Process Of Drying Crayfish (Video) / What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Lovelydaisies: 1:43pm On Nov 22, 2023
airsaylongcome:

The locals are doing minimal damage na. You should go and see what Chinese trawlers are doing in those places. Dem dey scrape everything harvest. With huge trawlers. In Nigerian waters. The Chinese trawl the entire West African coast

Ha! And the locals do what about it? That's entirely unacceptable and must be fought. Trawling has to be regulated, or we become overfished and empty.
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by LocalFARMERS: 2:11pm On Nov 22, 2023
sonnie10:

How much per bag

Connect with the seller

Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by LocalFARMERS: 2:12pm On Nov 22, 2023
Bigchristo:
Such a rich crayfish l Dey missed this crayfish oo I can’t cook without it, I do buy from a Nigerian woman here in Abu Dhabi she Dey tear my ears with price 😂

That's good.
Crayfish go well with every food

1 Like

Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by jubrilcastle(m): 4:24pm On Nov 22, 2023
henrimoto:
.. Weldone. This your phone cam. Sharp diee!
As in ehhn you just spoke my mind
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Amicable24: 5:30pm On Nov 22, 2023
porthouse7:
this one na camera, with all the over editing I am not impressed

One man's meat.... angry angry
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Bigchristo: 4:19am On Nov 23, 2023
LocalFARMERS:

That's good.
Crayfish go well with every food
facts
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Ngosi: 12:33am On Nov 27, 2023
asao1:
where can someone get crayfish at whole sale price please.?[color=#990000][/color]

Please patronise me for your clean and tasty crayfish. I sale in wholesale and retail, at Available and affordable prices. Quote me if you have not bought
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Ngosi: 12:44am On Nov 27, 2023
ghettochild:
How much be ur crayfish
28,000 per custard bucket chat me up on WhatsApp 09072211861
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by LocalFARMERS: 10:48am On Dec 10, 2023
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by LocalFARMERS: 5:19am On Dec 11, 2023
Crayfish
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by LocalFARMERS: 2:19pm On Feb 10
Cray fiahing
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by LocalFARMERS: 2:15pm On Feb 16
Crayfish
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by LocalFARMERS: 6:44am On Mar 18
Crayfish......
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by aktolly54(m): 2:38am On Mar 20
LocalFARMERS:
Crayfish......
once purchased, how easy it is ti be transported to south west Nigeria?
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by LocalFARMERS: 6:35am On Mar 20
aktolly54:
once purchased, how easy it is ti be transported to south west Nigeria?

All purchased Crayfish are waybill to all parts of this Country plus Abroad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day / 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together / Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.