Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging (55056 Views)

Millions Of Sardines Washed Up On The Sea Shores In The Philippines (Video) / The Process Of Drying Crayfish (Video) / What is The Process Of Turning Raw Garri To Eba Called? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by PinkNature: 8:24pm On Nov 21, 2023
SaLongs1:
Plenty pots of delicious soups and sauces loading.

You don't think it's for sale, do you?
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by asao1: 8:37pm On Nov 21, 2023
where can someone get crayfish at whole sale price please.?[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by VULCAN(m): 8:49pm On Nov 21, 2023
There is no difference btw the both of you.

He insulted a tribe and you retaliated in kind.

The score is 1-1

It's a draw for now

UncleKoboko:

You think yerooba people are like OSU PIGS?
That PIG is there for a reason... Dirty Bastardṣ
Abi na fool ani cows?

STOP COMPARING OTHER PEOPLE WITH YOUR PEOPLE!

Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Ammmy: 9:04pm On Nov 21, 2023
telkevog:
Honestly, I must commend your hustling spirit!
You're the kind of woman I've always yearned to have as a wife. If you're still single, just email me let's discuss
thief. Lazy cow looking for freebies. U want her doing the hustling while u lazy about

1 Like

Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Shakathezulu1: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2023
ShugaSneh:
If you leave a yeroóba person to handle this place for a day, this place will turn to dust bin, maggots will literally be coming out from this crayfish.

Dirty humans!!! I can't eat anything from any south wast.e person
So far say u dey use metal, e no go ever work for you. Ogun laakaye ma fi eje e we. ASE.
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by judatech: 9:07pm On Nov 21, 2023
Location and how much a bag like that
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Komu1048(m): 9:30pm On Nov 21, 2023
ShugaSneh:
If you leave a yeroóba person to handle this place for a day, this place will turn to dust bin, maggots will literally be coming out from this crayfish.

Lol, u about been noticed. Now go n die of hunger
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by panini(m): 9:42pm On Nov 21, 2023
Nice and commendable, kudos to your hustling spirit and wishing you the best.

But I'm concerned with the cleanliness. From the waterside to the way it was getting stepped on... To later go straight to the grinding machine at the markets...
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Nathaniel111(m): 9:55pm On Nov 21, 2023
ShugaSneh:

You be mumu.. How come you no know say this might be lagos or Ondo state where the Ilajes occupy the coastal areas. 🤔
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by MrJames007: 9:56pm On Nov 21, 2023
telkevog:
Honestly, I must commend your hustling spirit!
You're the kind of woman I've always yearned to have as a wife. If you're still single, just email me let's discuss
lipsrsealed grin shocked
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by SaturnNick(m): 9:58pm On Nov 21, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
Fresh Crayfish
Are you for real?
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by thatigboman: 10:02pm On Nov 21, 2023
Lovelyn451:
Crayfish sef don cost
the increase in price is due to the increased cost of transportation. There was a time I went to Oron, crayfish hq, it was so cheap. But by the time they add transport cost to the north or south west, it will get costly
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by telkevog(m): 10:16pm On Nov 21, 2023
[quote author=Ammmy post=127095262]thief. Lazy cow looking for freebies. U want her doing the hustling while u lazy about [/quot
But it hasn't gotten to this na🤷!

For calling me a thief, you're the real thief. Besides, I'm not lazy. We're on a faceless forum, that's why you guys don't know your seniors.
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by FoodSecurity: 10:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
Clean dry Crayfish

How much is a bag?
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Biola67: 11:19pm On Nov 21, 2023
ShugaSneh:

Unfortunately you don’t get paid for typing rubbish here. Go farm on X instead
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by ghettochild(m): 11:35pm On Nov 21, 2023
How much be ur crayfish
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by GOVERNORR: 11:38pm On Nov 21, 2023
I need your number..

Make we for package..

Normally I fit connect anywhere wey legit customer dey
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by stieyven(m): 1:39am On Nov 22, 2023
LocalFARMERS:
This lady explain the process of Crayfhing from the Sea, the process of drying and packaging the clean dry Crayfish.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mYc761jmP6k

The Bible declares explicitly and unequivocally that anyone who eats the flesh of pigs, rats, crayfish and other unclean animals cannot enter into the kingdom of God. Isaiah 66:15-24

Jesus never justified or permitted the eating of unclean animals, but rather he spoke about rules and laws made by men which made eating with unwashed hands tantamount to self-defilement.

Jesus warned that eating food sacrificed to idols will condemn the eater. Rev 2:12 - 29.
This is another proof that unclean food defiles the Spirit and body.

Mark was wrong to write in his gospel that Jesus made every food clean because his witness stands alone and cannot nullify the witness of God the son and God the Father, which forbade the eating of unclean food in both scriptures cited above.
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by airsaylongcome: 1:51am On Nov 22, 2023
UncleKoboko:

Very DIRTY process.
See as una dey match food wey people go eat...

Rubbish

If you see the upstream process where they set bait for the crayfish, especially in Nigeria, you no go chop crayfish again.

1 Like

Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by airsaylongcome: 1:53am On Nov 22, 2023
Lovelydaisies:
Nice one. I have always wondered how crayfish is produced.

But make una take care of una shores, abeg. Don't just exploit and harvest nature. Tale care of her as well!

The locals are doing minimal damage na. You should go and see what Chinese trawlers are doing in those places. Dem dey scrape everything harvest. With huge trawlers. In Nigerian waters. The Chinese trawl the entire West African coast
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by airsaylongcome: 1:56am On Nov 22, 2023
stieyven:

The Bible declares explicitly and unequivocally that anyone who eats the flesh of pigs, rats, crayfish and other unclean animals cannot enter into the kingdom of God. Isaiah 66:15-24

Jesus never justified or permitted the eating of unclean animals, but rather he spoke about rules and laws made by men which made eating with unwashed hands tantamount to self-defilement.

Jesus warned that eating food sacrificed to idols will condemn the eater. Rev 2:12 - 29.

Mark was wrong to write in his gospel that Jesus made every food clean because his witness stands alone and cannot nullify the witness of God the son and God the Father, which forbade the eating of unclean food in both scriptures cited above.

So essentially the Bible is incorrect on that. Because my understanding of the way Christians view the Bible is that it is infallible
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by SaLongs1(m): 4:37am On Nov 22, 2023
PinkNature:

You don't think it's for sale, do you?
grin grin Nothing is free even in Freetown.
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Laple0541(m): 4:53am On Nov 22, 2023
ShugaSneh:

Yet your great grandfathers, grandfathers, fathers, even you and your unborn generations have been coming to their lands as slaves and refugees! Typical descendant of a baby factory.
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Chetas81(m): 6:19am On Nov 22, 2023
WHAT CAN YOU LEARN FROM WHAT YOU SEE, THIS IS NIGERIA
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by makaveli902: 9:51am On Nov 22, 2023
saxietohgbaskie:
Ayemafugee omayemi

Na Itsekiri you be?
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by Dacallartow: 10:55am On Nov 22, 2023
[iwhere can I get bulk bags for resales
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by LocalFARMERS: 10:59am On Nov 22, 2023
stieyven:

No go talk this one for where market women dey oo. Them go just rush you.
Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by LocalFARMERS: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2023
FoodSecurity:

How much is a bag?

Get all the information you need about price from the horses mouth. She is a Crayfisher-woman based in Akwaibom. She dries them and supply to all parts of this Country. Her WhatsApp number is on the pictures attached.

Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by LocalFARMERS: 11:12am On Nov 22, 2023
mrksquare:

Is this Bayelsa?

Akwaibom

1 Like

Re: Crayfish From The Sea, Process Of Drying And Packaging by MichaelSokoto(m): 1:14pm On Nov 22, 2023
Gold mine dat almost everybody overlook!
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

some Cancer Causing Foods You Probably Eat Every Day / 13 Nigerian Foods That Are Better When Eaten Together / Ghanaian Man On A Mission To Consume A Basin Of Food "Battling For His Life"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.