Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,007 members, 7,825,120 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? (34841 Views)

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Semaj77(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2023
DyingFetus:
Your money no reach

Just stay back and chop your money

Stack more dough like $15M and more then you japa

By then japa go be 25m and the cycle continues

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by GlobeTrotter2: 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2023
Bnno:
how easy is it to get Brazilian visa?
it's quite difficult nowadays because people are getting to know about Brazil unlike before. But there is no harm in trying.

School is free from daycare to PHd, hospital to even the drugs you will take is free, giving birth is free and your child is Automatic citizen, and you too can get PR and this also covers your parents Etc etc....

Since you already have a job you do from home, Brazil offers you lots of opportunities. But if you don't, get a skill before coming here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Gerrard59(m): 5:25pm On Sep 26, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

She went with a visit visa. She's a stupid woman. How was she gonna convert it to an LMIA without any special skills.

Na so she go spread the news and ignoramuses will believe hook, line and sinker. Mumu wanted to convert visit visa to work visa as per I worked with the FG grin

No research about the class of visa she held, just vibes, insha allah and boom, she enter plane. grin

Play stoopid games, win stoopid prizes.

23 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by JohnQueen(m): 10:19pm On Sep 26, 2023
You knew she went with a tourist visa yet you still wrote trash in your last paragraph.

Both you and the woman dey gba...
Offpointng:

Actually, You're right, It's a Visit Visa which she intend converting. but she also talk of people who's got a residency permit also complaining bout this Job of a thing.

20 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by hammed71(m): 11:56pm On Sep 26, 2023
Agents in India and Nigeria are cashing out with Canada visa grin

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Bnno: 12:29pm On Sep 27, 2023
JohnQueen:
You knew she went with a tourist visa yet you still wrote trash in your last paragraph.

Both you and the woman dey gba...
lol
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by BabaIbo: 12:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
Oxdorf:
If you're going via study route, precisely via scholarship, 2million is more than enough to cover you, even including your flight ticket.

Which country?
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by gentlemate00: 1:12pm On Sep 27, 2023
Good Point.

babakb:

First of all, tell us the type of Visa she used to enter Canada

If she entered with a Tourist or Visit Visa then she would definitely suffer because that's the same thing those homeless Nigerians in Canada are facing!!! Tourist or Visit Visa doesn't entitle you to any working rights in Canada so you go suffer angry angry angry

My sister Canada is not over hyped, those that came in as Permanent residents or other types of residence permit are living their lives happily.

Secondly, In developed countries If you're not a Medical Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, IT Professional, Radiographer, Medical Laboratory Scientist, Welder, Carpenter, Truck Driver, Certified and Experienced Engineer, Highly Skilled Sports Professional etc
You will only be left with survival jobs like factory work, cleaning, construction laborer, cemetery attendants, waiter/waitress etc. But if you have a residence permit you can learn a relevant skill so that you take up a professional job.

Nigerians don't like to publicly take responsibility for their actions or inactions smiley smiley smiley She probably entered with a wrong Visa or is not skilled in any of the above mentioned professions.

I know hundreds of people that migrated to Canada and are living happily, but going abroad is not for everyone actually, if you don't have what it takes to thrive there, just remain in Naija.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by BabaIbo: 1:14pm On Sep 27, 2023
Offpointng:

Actually, You're right, It's a Visit Visa which she intend converting. but she also talk of people who's got a residency permit also complaining bout this Job of a thing.

The last part of this your response is just a consolation words to show she is not the only one suffering it.

She made a very big mistake.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by ScalesDemy: 2:30pm On Sep 27, 2023
Bnno:
you won't believe that I don't even plan to go work in these countries. My work from home job gives me a reasonable amount of money. I need where I can be fuckin nice girls and not getting scared of police or bad guys. That's all
Brazil

Bnno:
how much is enough
5 million naira.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Oxdorf: 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
BabaIbo:

Which country?
Some Asian countries
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by whitejs: 6:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
GlobeTrotter2:
it's quite difficult nowadays because people are getting to know about Brazil unlike before. But there is no harm in trying.

School is free from daycare to PHd, hospital to even the drugs you will take is free, giving birth is free and your child is Automatic citizen, and you too can get PR and this also covers your parents Etc etc....

Since you already have a job you do from home, Brazil offers you lots of opportunities. But if you don't, get a skill before coming here.

Please if you have someone there, would the visa be easier?
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by BabaIbo: 7:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
Oxdorf:

Some Asian countries

Can you be precise please?
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by BabaIbo: 7:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
If you are going to Brazil for study and you don't have proficiency in Portuguese language, you are on your own, it is an important requirement.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by dust144(m): 2:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Biafra
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Glimpsetv: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
We've got a thread coming up on that. Stay tuned.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by bdrefessy: 2:04pm On Sep 28, 2023
you can try CANADA visiting , in my company we charge 600k for canada tourist visa , we provide company sponsor
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Gbengamail(m): 2:05pm On Sep 28, 2023
Get trained as health & social care and migrate
#NVQ
#RQF
https://www.gen122.net

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by bdrefessy: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
what are the requirement

GlobeTrotter2:

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by damocool(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
Offpointng:

I see you coming back to Nigeria after 3weels
When visa kalas
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Quebec91(m): 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
cheesy
tensazangetsu20:
If it was 2013, 2 million go carry you go UK but you guys voted for apc. 2 million no even reach flight ticket. cry cry cry
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by UnemployedGradu: 2:06pm On Sep 28, 2023
GlobeTrotter2:
I live in Brazil. Brazil is good. Come with a clean mind, not looking for fast money, you will be good. I love Brazil

When I say fast money I mean "illegally earned money"
please how do you cope with the language barrier since they don't speak English?
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Quebec91(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
cheesy
Offpointng:

I see you coming back to Nigeria after 3weels
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by UnemployedGradu: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:

2 million is no more enough for Brazil again.
seriously?
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Quebec91(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
cheesy
DyingFetus:
Your money no reach

Just stay back and chop your money

Stack more dough like $15M and more then you japa
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by ufotunang: 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
2million ?....just Benin republic that money is enough for.. any country beyond Benin republic you to go you need more money than that 🙄
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by seunny4lif(m): 2:07pm On Sep 28, 2023
Onucs:
Benin republic, Port Novo to be precise grin
grin grin
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by porthouse7(f): 2:08pm On Sep 28, 2023
Go cotonou you won't regret it
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Thomasankara(m): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
[/color]those countries you mentioned elicits drug pushing memory,are you sure you don't have sinister motive?[color=#770077]
Bnno:
What country can I migrate to with 2m.
I was thinking if turkey, Thailand or vietnam, maybe Brazil. This money excludes flight ticket
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by RepoMan007: 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Onucs:
Benin republic, Port Novo to be precise grin
One bale of okrika face masks and return ticket guaranteed. Lol

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Angelfrost(m): 2:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Everybody wan run/flee! tongue

You hardly hear or see things like "What profitable business can I start or do with 2 Million in Nigeria".

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Satellite Images Of Ibadan / "Life Is Too Short"; Birthday Girl Who Survived Tragic Motor Accident Says. PICS / Swiss Woman, Nwanyiocha Travels To Anambra, Shares Her Experience. Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.