Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,905 members, 7,814,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:53 AM

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? (34695 Views)

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Pootle: 3:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
Offpointng:

We have a family friend who travelled to Canada August. Before she was bout leaving, she wanted to resign from her work (she had a good FG job actually), wanted to sell her Car and landed properties just to spons her travel to Canada. She was advised strongly not to do all of that. Thank God she listened and never sold any of her properties, instead of resigning, she applied for a long leave and settle those she needed to settle and left her Kids behind.

Guess what?? She called after a Month to jist us how overhyped Canada summarily is, seeing lotta Nigerians and other Africans sleeping on the streets. to even get a $10 per hour job gan is very hard. House rent nko? on the high side and the job she managed to get a cleaning job with pay that can only pay her monthly rent with little or nothing left to cover the long monthly expenses. Those she's staying with atm sef don dey give sign pe how far, when you go fit comot?

Anyways, she's coming back to Nigeria December to come and pick up where she stopped. Just Imagine for a moment she sold all her worth bfr relocating??

Allah ba, Abroad can never amuse me no matter how rosy it's painted or how worse Nigeria might seem. I still believe there are possibilities to make it here.

bro nigerians are wired one way once one person try something everyone wanna try it, people still live in the worse countries than ours dont known why the japa thing is all over but i think with time it will pass, during abacha regime i remember things where so bad that ppl couldnt afford kerosine

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Pootle: 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
anyination:

I recently got a job offer to omen to work...
They pay is 400k to our currencies..
But pls is omen good for someone to work..

alot of offence is punishable by death cool
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Emma1Oj(m): 3:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
GlobeTrotter2:
don't try it.
Thank you!! Some pple takes decision out of desperation and when it done on them dey start regretting it.

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Elidrisy20: 3:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
Biafra
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by babsthegreat: 3:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
Start business
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by pyyxxaro: 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Goddyrichie:
u want me e die young abi or if na girl 👧 make dem tear her toto with with gbola 🍆

😀
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by hardcore007: 3:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Zupay:

As flight ticket money?

N2m can take you to Ghana by road, then some months house rent and feeding till you find your feet.
Ghana ? Lol

Suffer head no dey tire una
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Zupay: 3:31pm On Sep 28, 2023
hardcore007:

Ghana ? Lol

Suffer head no dey tire una

E wan go abroad nah! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Athemisia: 3:36pm On Sep 28, 2023
Offpointng:

We have a family friend who travelled to Canada August. Before she was bout leaving, she wanted to resign from her work (she had a good FG job actually), wanted to sell her Car and landed properties just to spons her travel to Canada. She was advised strongly not to do all of that. Thank God she listened and never sold any of her properties, instead of resigning, she applied for a long leave and settle those she needed to settle and left her Kids behind.

Guess what?? She called after a Month to jist us how overhyped Canada summarily is, seeing lotta Nigerians and other Africans sleeping on the streets. to even get a $10 per hour job gan is very hard. House rent nko? on the high side and the job she managed to get a cleaning job with pay that can only pay her monthly rent with little or nothing left to cover the long monthly expenses. Those she's staying with atm sef don dey give sign pe how far, when you go fit comot?

Anyways, she's coming back to Nigeria December to come and pick up where she stopped. Just Imagine for a moment she sold all her worth bfr relocating??

Allah ba, Abroad can never amuse me no matter how rosy it's painted or how worse Nigeria might seem. I still believe there are possibilities to make it here.
One mistake most people make is to think that success is abroad...
Success and failure are not native of any land.

Just imagine the kind of job she's looking for— cleaner. Something she will never do here.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Exceed15: 3:38pm On Sep 28, 2023
With current naira value against dollar that money can't take you anywhere except some West Africa countries. Did u vote APC?
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Goddyrichie(m): 3:40pm On Sep 28, 2023
Zupay:

Google travelstart nigeria.
thanks
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Kingbuhari(m): 3:41pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bnno:
racism for those countries no be here bro
that's how they told us UAE hang people on the wall.. until I went and find out Arabs are more peaceful than those inciting hatred
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Fidecoo(m): 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bnno:
What country can I migrate to with 2m.
I was thinking if turkey, Thailand or vietnam, maybe Brazil. This money excludes flight ticket

If you want qatar,
Confirm and sure visa.

1.4m

You can pay anything you have as a commitment fee and balance later once the visa is out.

The visa atmost 2weeks is out.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by RomanGreen: 3:45pm On Sep 28, 2023
GlobeTrotter2:
it's quite difficult nowadays because people are getting to know about Brazil unlike before. But there is no harm in trying.

School is free from daycare to PHd, hospital to even the drugs you will take is free, giving birth is free and your child is Automatic citizen, and you too can get PR and this also covers your parents Etc etc....

Since you already have a job you do from home, Brazil offers you lots of opportunities. But if you don't, get a skill before coming here.

Is the school also free for international students?
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by commoditiesnig: 3:48pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bnno:
I was thinking if turkey, Thailand or vietnam, maybe Brazil. This money excludes flight ticket

Hi Bnno, just as I wrote on one thread, we can do 3 of the 4countries you mentioned at that price range: Vietnam, Qatar, Turkey, etc.

If you can just teach simple English, we have Vietnam package for you. Also Turkey but Vietnam will pay more. (I worked in Turkey so I know)

For Brazil I'll have to confirm if the slot is still available or closed

You can check my profile for the packages posted.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Bamzdee(m): 3:52pm On Sep 28, 2023
Offpointng:

if she had sold her properties she could as well make it too , this life na risk and maybe probably she doesn’t have enough funds on her that’s why she experienced that , one thing about this people abroad or even near , if you can’t bring to the table , you can’t stay on it for long
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by alamscolo(m): 3:54pm On Sep 28, 2023
Offpointng:

I tell people, don't sell your properties cos of traveling, you must leave at least a house and a car behind with a good business, should in case things go south. Condition of living is only better, inflation dey everywhere
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by HRMK: 3:57pm On Sep 28, 2023
i guess you didnt work for the #2m?its a gift?the source through which you got the money no longer exist?i blv you know you have to begin all over again in whatever country you land in!goodluck!!

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by sylve11: 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
Offpointng:

Actually, You're right, It's a Visit Visa which she intend converting. but she also talk of people who's got a residency permit also complaining bout this Job of a thing.

She's not a good person. cool
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Ifebazz(m): 4:01pm On Sep 28, 2023
You will definitely care when you realise you're black after all.

Akano5:

Racism, I don't care about that, Hunger wan kill person for here
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by ogaontop(m): 4:03pm On Sep 28, 2023
[quote author=Akano5 post=126020974][/quote]
Noo, Don't sell properties or resign from work esp. if it's govt job. It's not really easy anywhere!!
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by jahsharon: 4:09pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bnno:

Igbo boy. There is nowhere you people cannot go.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by jahsharon: 4:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
If it was 2013, 2 million go carry you go UK but you guys voted for apc. 2 million no even reach flight ticket. cry cry cry

This APC matter go kee you as e kee those before you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Gidigrav(m): 4:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bro your 2m is baseless am a travelling agent 2m will not Carey you to anywia even flight it wouldn't cover flight to some countries.......wake up and don't let people scam you.....i come in peace any info on travelling i can definitely put you through note i will guide you through 08137314393 message me don't be scared will just enlightened you what you can do.
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Greenfaces: 4:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
UnemployedGradu:
yes. Which part of Kano you dey?
rimin gata. E no dey on again
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Jcomtrader: 4:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
lol 2m
use it to trade stock options or crypto options
after 4 to 6 months take out 7M and attempt the application again
at least you can go to poland or something
for me jand is not my calling
its me and my laptop in this world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by clems88(m): 4:23pm On Sep 28, 2023
My own is I wish I can find my sef in US make I just obtain her Tin number and certificate I dey alright. That Tin don hinder me from running many online hustle for this damn country angry
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by clems88(m): 4:29pm On Sep 28, 2023
VoltageDivida:

Cheif! what kinda of work do you do that gives you the freedom to work from anywhere?
What skills are required to land such a job?
Mind teaching a willing fellow?
A Nigerian will never teach you or tell you . They think you will collect their work or reduce the money they are getting. No bother your self asking .
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Aboguede(m): 4:30pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bnno:

I fit carry u go eu
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Ekugbeh(m): 4:35pm On Sep 28, 2023
bdrefessy:
you can try CANADA visiting , in my company we charge 600k for canada tourist visa , we provide company sponsor
scam

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

FG Advises Nigerians Against Travelling To Northern Cyprus / COVID-19: Imo State Transportation Guidelines / Olumirin Waterfall - Erin Ijesha (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.