Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,197 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? (34808 Views)

What Country Can I Migrate To With 7 Million Naira / Which Country Can I Migrate To With 3.5M? / Which Country To Migrate To With N4 Million? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by porthouse7(f): 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
DyingFetus:
Your money no reach

Just stay back and chop your money

Stack more dough like $15M and more then you japa
average thinker, japa with 15million?
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by ufotunang: 2:10pm On Sep 28, 2023
seunny4lif:

grin grin
..he does not need air ticket, flight..he can go through Lagos, seme border by road and get to Benin republic immediately 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by porthouse7(f): 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Zupay:

As flight ticket money?

N2m can take you to Ghana by road, then some months house rent and feeding till you find your feet.
Ghana wey dey suffer pass Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by abobote: 2:11pm On Sep 28, 2023
Cotonou, Lome or Accra
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by ufotunang: 2:12pm On Sep 28, 2023
Onucs:
Benin republic, Port Novo to be precise grin
..abi .. that one he does not need air ticket...he can go through Lagos seme border and get to Benin republic immediately 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by tragergeorge(m): 2:13pm On Sep 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
If it was 2013, 2 million go carry you go UK but you guys voted for apc. 2 million no even reach flight ticket. cry cry cry
even before 1999 2m buy ticket, secure visa,pay fees ,rent house ,next years 2m fit b amount to get international passport..
I'm sorry to say even if angel Gabriel or saint obi rule 9ja it's still gonna keep being like that cos we have people like YOU in this country.,..
You that didn't vote APC are you enjoying,are
You living well
Na everybody vote APC??

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by tragergeorge(m): 2:14pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bnno:
racism for those countries no be here bro
nothing like racism...
Behave yourself you are good
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by UnemployedGradu: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
[quote author=Akano5 post=126020974][/quote] This isn't true
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by ufotunang: 2:15pm On Sep 28, 2023
2 million?...it can only take you to Niger...you can travel through road to sokoto and from sokoto you will get to Niger..no need for flight, aor ticket 🙄
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Greenfaces: 2:16pm On Sep 28, 2023
Be like say na sokoto oh
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by UnemployedGradu: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
GlobeTrotter2:
in my own opinion, even the 1m is enough to balance in Brazil
can we chat please
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by ufotunang: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
tensazangetsu20:
If it was 2013, 2 million go carry you go UK but you guys voted for apc. 2 million no even reach flight ticket. cry cry cry
..but it can carry him to Benin republic by rod through Lagos, seme border 🙄
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by jamesversion: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
Panya also called Fernando Po. grin
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Greenfaces: 2:17pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bnno:
racism for those countries no be here bro
Seriously? I wouldn't have expected Arabians to be racists though
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by obaidan: 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
Benin Republic
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by tragergeorge(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bnno:
no bro , I no dey interested in Ghana. Wetin differentiate Ghana from naija?
that's the best advise I seeing here..
Before one year go finish for Ghana if you get patience,loyal , enlighten,and smart you go deliver
You fit carry person go any country really

1 Like

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by seunny4lif(m): 2:18pm On Sep 28, 2023
ufotunang:
..he does not need air ticket, flight..he can go through Lagos, seme border by road and get to Benin republic immediately 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Road trips no be cheap oooh
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Cantonese: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Onucs:
Benin republic, Port Novo to be precise grin

Very nice, very calm, very peaceful life in Porto Novo, otherwise call Hogbonou. You can live around Ancien Radio if you want a noisy area, or Dodji commiserate. Great business opportunities there. The ladies like Nigerians too. Plenty of Beninoise beer to enjoy yasef.

4 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Alusiizizi(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bnno:
What country can I migrate to with 2m.
I was thinking if turkey, Thailand or vietnam, maybe Brazil. This money excludes flight ticket

Kenya
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Greenfaces: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bnno:
if I get 15m why I go japa?
lol. Then your 2m can grow to 15m if you buy some plots of lands in the right places and leave them till 5 years
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by chaloskyx: 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
NIGERIA!!!!😅😅
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Jsucre(m): 2:19pm On Sep 28, 2023
Offpointng:

I see you coming back to Nigeria after 3weels
owo wo gbo
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Greenfaces: 2:20pm On Sep 28, 2023
Zupay:

As flight ticket money?

N2m can take you to Ghana by road, then some months house rent and feeding till you find your feet.
What will you now do in Ghana. Like which work
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by fecozy365: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
babakb:

First of all, tell us the type of Visa she used to enter Canada

If she entered with a Tourist or Visit Visa then she would definitely suffer because that's the same thing those homeless Nigerians in Canada are facing!!! Tourist or Visit Visa doesn't entitle you to any working rights in Canada so you go suffer angry angry angry

My sister Canada is not over hyped, those that came in as Permanent residents or other types of residence permit are living their lives happily.

Secondly, In developed countries If you're not a Medical Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, IT Professional, Radiographer, Medical Laboratory Scientist, Welder, Carpenter, Truck Driver, Certified and Experienced Engineer, Highly Skilled Sports Professional etc
You will only be left with survival jobs like factory work, cleaning, construction laborer, cemetery attendants, waiter/waitress etc. But if you have a residence permit you can learn a relevant skill so that you take up a professional job.

Nigerians don't like to publicly take responsibility for their actions or inactions smiley smiley smiley She probably entered with a wrong Visa or is not skilled in any of the above mentioned professions.

I know hundreds of people that migrated to Canada and are living happily, but going abroad is not for everyone actually, if you don't have what it takes to thrive there, just remain in Naija.
i think she went with a visiting visa, i jave a friend that left naija to canada few months ago as a student and she's doing great.

2 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Elvis2kay: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
Niger
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Zupay: 2:21pm On Sep 28, 2023
Greenfaces:

What will you now do in Ghana. Like which work

Ghana is also struggling like Nigeria, overwhelming majority of young Nigerians there are into Yahoo.

3 Likes

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by eniolorunfe: 2:22pm On Sep 28, 2023
Offpointng:

Actually, You're right, It's a Visit Visa which she intend converting. but she also talk of people who's got a residency permit also complaining bout this Job of a thing.

I knew something was off in your story when you said:
1) she was working as a cleaner despite working in FG in naija and,

2) she was going to return in December.

If it’s really that bad… why hasn’t she returned immediately? The truth is that despite going with visit visa, she’s still trying to find a way to remain permanently.

To show you the hypocrisy of most Nigerians, she had an idea of what to expect by going with a visit visa and she is still painting the country as bad to discourage others.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Greenfaces: 2:25pm On Sep 28, 2023
Zupay:

Ghana is also struggling like Nigeria, overwhelming majority of young Nigerians there are into Yahoo.
Exactly. Why will I carry 2m to migrate to Ghana when I can migrate to bauchi or jigawa and start a rice farm on 2 hectares of land with 600k

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by jaxxy(m): 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
una get mind oo
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by Greenfaces: 2:26pm On Sep 28, 2023
Bnno:
yeah that's exactly what happens. Don't ever travel after someone gets u a job in an Arab or Asian country. Go there and get the job yourself. If it's Europe then u can so that
Do they pay your salary through the agent?
Re: Which Country Can I Migrate To With ₦2M? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 2:27pm On Sep 28, 2023
babakb:

First of all, tell us the type of Visa she used to enter Canada

If she entered with a Tourist or Visit Visa then she would definitely suffer because that's the same thing those homeless Nigerians in Canada are facing!!! Tourist or Visit Visa doesn't entitle you to any working rights in Canada so you go suffer angry angry angry

My sister Canada is not over hyped, those that came in as Permanent residents or other types of residence permit are living their lives happily.

Secondly, In developed countries If you're not a Medical Doctor, Nurse, Pharmacist, IT Professional, Radiographer, Medical Laboratory Scientist, Welder, Carpenter, Truck Driver, Certified and Experienced Engineer, Highly Skilled Sports Professional etc
You will only be left with survival jobs like factory work, cleaning, construction laborer, cemetery attendants, waiter/waitress etc. But if you have a residence permit you can learn a relevant skill so that you take up a professional job.

Nigerians don't like to publicly take responsibility for their actions or inactions smiley smiley smiley She probably entered with a wrong Visa or is not skilled in any of the above mentioned professions.

I know hundreds of people that migrated to Canada and are living happily, but going abroad is not for everyone actually, if you don't have what it takes to thrive there, just remain in Naija.
this is honest review actually... No one should expect going overseas and taking average jobs mearnt for citizens.. doesn't work.. that's why EPL has work permit criteria for foreigners to be signed which means one has to be better than the average English man or European to sign in EPL... In Spain a team is allowed to signed just five non European players... So imagine the few spaces available to foreigners especially non Europeans...

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

These Are The 5 Most Popular Bus Stops In Abuja / Final Year Student Dies In Motorcycle Crash Shortly After Her Exam In Nasarawa / How I Became A Helicopter Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.