Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Will She Cheat In Marriage? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Will She Cheat In Marriage? (1140 Views)

Real Reason Women Cheat In Marriage – Blessing CEO / Did She Cheat?? / U Give Her Money She Cheats Becos Of Sex U Give Her Sex She Cheat Becos Of Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will She Cheat In Marriage? by GBPUSD: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
There's this friend of mine we've been together for about 6 years. She's above 30. We met in the uni. After school she visited me multiple times but we didn't have anything together.

For a woman who visits a man often, there's 85% chance they'll make out. We had sx for the first time last year and it hasn't stop till now. She later told me she had a boyfriend but she didn't know how to stop having it with me. I don't give her money. All she wants from me is sx. She's thinking of settling down with me but won't she do the same thing to me in the future?

NB: She didn't tell me she had a bf all this while. Ever since she told me I've let her be but I don't know how serious the fellow is with her. Please advise.
Re: Will She Cheat In Marriage? by Johnholt909: 5:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
GBPUSD:
There's this friend of mine we've been together for about 6 years. She's above 30. We met in the uni. After school she visited me multiple times but we didn't have anything together.

For a woman who visits a man often, there's 85% chance they'll make out. We had sx for the first time last year and it hasn't stop till now. She later told me she had a boyfriend but she didn't know how to stop having it with me. I don't give her money. All she wants from me is sx. She's thinking of settling down with me but won't she do the same thing to me in the future?

NB: She didn't tell me she had a bf all this while. Ever since she told me I've let her be but I don't know how serious the fellow is with her. Please advise.
cheesy cheesy cheesy

At the beginning she liked the sex. After some time, she began to fall deeply in love with you and now, she wants you to marry her. Women are very emotional. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will She Cheat In Marriage? by ucee64(m): 5:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
You are funny bro someone that is cheating on his boyfriend with you will surely cheat on you if she jamb another guy that gives her well. Dont take any lady cheating on her boyfriend with you serious, use her and dump her like trash she's

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will She Cheat In Marriage? by AsomArchitectNG(m): 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2023
Red flag staring at you in the face. Well the choice is urs to make anyways

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will She Cheat In Marriage? by blacksam01: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
@ OP, go ahead of u like her...alot of ladies are in relationship where the guy isnt serious,they cant leave cuz no good replacement

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will She Cheat In Marriage? by advanceDNA: 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2023
GBPUSD:

Baba..two things are involved..

1..she's just a sexually active woman engaging in as Manny sexcapades as she can ... Do ur own comot....

2 .. Some women have this weird thinking that telling you they have a boyfriend while fvcking u will make u think they love u so much and are sacrificing so much to spread legs for you while hurting the boyfriend...all na mind games

They don't know they are shooting themselves in the leg....

Just watchout...she will soon tell u she has broken up with the guy .. na mumu signal of saying she's free to be become ur official babe...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will She Cheat In Marriage? by okoroemeka(m): 7:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
GBPUSD:

that she may cheat will not be your priority now,does she have the character and quality you want in a woman? thinking about what may happen in the future is one step from insecurity,that she has a boyfriend is not enough to judge her,which girl does not have a partner these days,the solution to a problem most times lies in tackling the problem,take the leap and banish thoughts of cheating from your mind to save your mental health

1 Like

Re: Will She Cheat In Marriage? by Rucheen(m): 12:12am On Sep 26, 2023
Yes she will

Look for a younger lady
Re: Will She Cheat In Marriage? by DyingFetus: 8:17am On Sep 26, 2023
Mumu man that doesn't have a mind of his and comes to Nairaland to seek opinions of simps eating from their mummy's pots
Re: Will She Cheat In Marriage? by Dexy4yah(m): 8:28am On Sep 26, 2023
Op i for like give you better knock for head.

If she can cheat on her boyfriend what makes you think she won't cheat on you?

Moreover she is just after your dick
.....when she get a dick bigger than yours...she will dump your sorry Ass grin
Re: Will She Cheat In Marriage? by obinna58(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2023
Don’t allow her to use you

She started having sex with you coz you became the best option she has, don’t think it’s bcoz you’re good in bed, the gender is very selfish, her options have been limited to you being her Prince Charming

All the while you have not been having sex, she was waiting for a big fish but it didn’t come then she realized you’re actually a sexual personality capable of being trapped with sex.

2 Likes

Re: Will She Cheat In Marriage? by ashawopikin(m): 9:55am On Sep 26, 2023
Omo some guys dey sha o, you want to settle down with a girl that cheats on her boyfriend with you?
Re: Will She Cheat In Marriage? by DND069: 1:36pm On Sep 26, 2023
Everyone laments relationship is hard since cheating is the order of the day. The circle continues.

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Wife Or Girlfriend Before This Month Ends (works Everytime) / YOUR Husband Is Safe With Me, You Will Have Him Back, All I / It Is Unspoken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.