Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,275 members, 7,836,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case (21650 Views)

Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence / David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US / Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Cj4charles(m): 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
grin
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by chigator2: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
bnn
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by GanagiBitrus: 6:25pm On Sep 25, 2023
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by FireUpNow(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Make the president come out to beg himself

5 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Saidfx(m): 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Pandev:
All these fake news merchants, you go wail tire

I swear down! Nah so there matter go be

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Wizardslayer: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tinubu is a representation of shame Nigeria is currently emersed in.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Cooldowntemper: 6:26pm On Sep 25, 2023
Pandev:
All these fake news merchants, you go wail tire

Pahahahaahha

The corn guzzling bunduku say na fake news

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Snowx: 6:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
Who are these mother f^ckeerzzzz??
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by wanimo: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2023
So they know that there is a huge embarrassment in the waiting. We as Nigerians are already embarrassed, so let's see the end.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by FOXDOSSIER: 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
President
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by VIKTO83(m): 6:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
Tinubu is not perturbed about Atiku and his USA case.
Tinubu is just catching cruise with Atiku. By the time he will say Oya u wan see my documents here is it, Atiku would have carry hand for head.

I remember one babe I had in d past...anytime we meet she starts to search my bag and I womy let her. So she has d belief that I'm hiding something from her. So one time she came to sp3nd d weekend or strike period at my place and I usually lock my cupboard...d babe dey para always that I'm hiding something.
One day she took d Kew from where I use to hide it and opened d cupboard to her surprise there's no single thing to hide there.....then I laughed and told her that I just was playing on her intelligence.
Same thing is what Tinubu is doing to Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by MatrixCircle: 6:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
What Atiku is doing is for the Love of the country to unmask the person sitting at Aso Rock. Nigeria is greater than any con man that should sit on the helm of affairs of over 200 million people as if we are all fools ??

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Amanew(m): 6:34pm On Sep 25, 2023
📌Do you want to exchange your gift card, digital currencies for naira at the best market rate with trusted vendor and a fast payment.

BTC, USDT, ETH, BNB, TRX etc and all kinds of gift cards, PayPal, cashapp, zelle, apple pay, Google pay, all E-payment options, bank to bank , spending of bank funds etc And all kinds of digital currencies contact *Rowlandpayz Exchange LTD* with just a click on WhatsApp
👇
https:///2xnebi
And also on Instagram 👇
https://instagram.com/rowlandpayz_exchange?igshid=ZDdkNTZiNTM=

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by AntiTerrorist: 6:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
Maize247:
There is nothing in Atiku as Tinubu lawyer is only messing with their psyche
Spending billions, fighting tooth and nail to mess with psyche? Only an idiot believes his own lies.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by collinspro(m): 6:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
I don't really get it. Why would a first class graduate be spending millions of Naira to hide his academic records. He once granted interview years back, claiming his undergraduate result was so good that he was on the Dean's list and was also granted scholarship.
Nigeria is now a laughing stock. How did we get here?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by MatrixCircle: 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2023
VIKTO83:
Tinubu is just catching cruise with Atiku. By the time he will say Oya u wan see my documents here is it, Atiku would have carry hand for head.

I remember one babe I had in d past...anytime we meet she starts to search my bag and I womy let her. So she has d belief that I'm hiding something from her. So one time she came to sp3nd d weekend or strike period at my place and I usually lock my cupboard...d babe dey para always that I'm hiding something.
One day she took d Kew from where I use to hide it and opened d cupboard to her surprise there's no single thing to hide there.....then I laughed and told her that I just was playing on her intelligence.
But it has already been established that he submitted a forged documents or certificate to INEC of which CSU has disowned the certificate. So what kind of cruise is he catching ?? Tell us. He ought to have been thrown out if we are in a sane country for submitting a forged document in to INEC.

What kind of cruise ??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Lovenorth: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Our transgender president and forger at the same time should resign honorably to save himself from embarrassment. The president of ECOWAS is a forger and transgender grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by AntiTerrorist: 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Pandev:
“The election has come and gone, and a president has emerged. We are all humans, and that is why I am pleading with Atiku to discontinue the case in America for the sake of the country and in consideration of the friendship between him and President Tinubu,” Kalu said
What did he meant at the bolded? Does he think all humans are criminals like APC crooks?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Nursepepeye(f): 6:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
iSense247:
Mr Kalu, you are speaking for yourself and your party and not for patriotic Nigerians. As for we sane citizens, we are eager to know the identity of the kleptomaniac drug baron who is ruling us. Is he really from Nigeria or a migrant from one of the African countries? Is he really a normal human being or an akudaya?
how can that thing be a normal human being?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by yeshuasfootstep(m): 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
It remains the prerogative of the Oga and his supporters to throw in the towel and save the nation the embarrassment.

This is because it'll reach a stage where Nigerians, out of shame and dejection from how they're being treated world over will have no option than to occupy Abuja till he resigns.

That'll be very shameful.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Successlane: 6:39pm On Sep 25, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
We need the military men now 💪🏾

Just because Peter Obi couldn't win.

Okay o,

But, please don't complain when a Fulani officer is deployed as governor of Abia state

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by stormborn28(m): 6:40pm On Sep 25, 2023
VIKTO83:

For your information, Tinubu is a criminal. He can bribe in USA that is his fear. He is not the owner of that certificate

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Svoboda(m): 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
Atiku is actually wasting his time. Whatever he is seeking for, he wont find. Tinubu understands the law of power. He keeps distracting his opponents with meaningless pursuits while he consolidates power. This is what men with a sixth sense do. Distractions, smokes and mirrors.
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by VIKTO83(m): 6:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
MatrixCircle:

But it has already been established that he submitted a forged documents or certificate to INEC of which CSU has disowned the certificate. So what kind of cruise is he catching ?? Tell us. He ought to have been thrown out if we are in a sane country for submitting a forged document in to INEC.

What kind of cruise ??

Oga which court established it that he forged certificate?
Gazzate headline is misleading.
If u need d proceeding note u can get it.
Tinubu is now well armed to contest without problem d next time.
Atiku had succeeded In making job easy for tinubu.
Tinubu is only trying to delay Atiku not to have documents to back his appeal at supreme court. That's d delay strategy he's employed.
He want d case quickly struck out so as not to distract him.
Just watch as it plays out...
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Lovenorth: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
We have unknown person as president that's why we have unknown gunmen grin

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Judgementa1: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
Fake news fake news fake news fake news fake news.
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Seun360(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
fuckingAyaya:
We need the military men now 💪🏾

That will be the end of Nigeria if it happens.

O:dua Nation at last.

Tired of sharing a country with Igbos and Militants from the North.
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by VIKTO83(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
stormborn28:

For your information, Tinubu is a criminal. He can bribe in USA that is his fear. He is not the owner of that certificate

Tinubu is not disturbed about certificate.
He's playing on Atikus intelligence.
U know BAT is a vocal man full of ego....u will see what he will say about Atiku later.
D case is won already.
He doesn't need to bribe the jury but he knows how to have his way.
Just wait as he had given headline to d media and a movie will be acted on this regard soon.
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Watinhapen(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
APC and fraud are 5&6. It’s obvious that Tinubu is a sham. All they’re hiding will be unraveled.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Memphis357(m): 6:46pm On Sep 25, 2023
KpukpuyekePikin:
On behalf of the Association of Ronu Criminals and Rice Bandit Terrorists, we plead with Atiku to drop the case. We know our baba Gbola Tilumbu is a criminal. How do we get our 33k monthly stipend if our baba is flushed away from the presidency?
When dem add 1k to their stipend??

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Achor1111(m): 6:47pm On Sep 25, 2023
Funny people everywhere
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by stormborn28(m): 6:49pm On Sep 25, 2023
VIKTO83:

Tinubu is not disturbed about certificate.
He's playing on Atikus intelligence.
U know BAT is a vocal man full of ego....u will see what he will say about Atiku later.
D case is won already.
He doesn't need to bribe the jury but he knows how to have his way.
Just wait as he had given headline to d media and a movie will be acted on this regard soon.

Keep dreaming

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Policemen Shot Dead In Onitsha This Afternoon / Flood Submerge Bridge In Kaduna (photos) / Bukola Saraki Has 'iftar' With Kwara Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.