Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,060 members, 7,835,582 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:04 PM

Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case (21647 Views)

Obi v Tinubu: Tribunal admits documents on Tinubu's alleged illicit drug offence / David Hundeyin Publish Documentary On Tinubu's Alleged Drug Involvement In US / Orji Uzor Kalu Pleads With Obidients To Stop Attack On Other Parties (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Israel07: 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
VIKTO83:
Tinubu is not perturbed about Atiku and his USA case.
Tinubu is just catching cruise with Atiku. By the time he will say Oya u wan see my documents here is it, Atiku would have carry hand for head.

I remember one babe I had in d past...anytime we meet she starts to search my bag and I womy let her. So she has d belief that I'm hiding something from her. So one time she came to sp3nd d weekend or strike period at my place and I usually lock my cupboard...d babe dey para always that I'm hiding something.
One day she took d Kew from where I use to hide it and opened d cupboard to her surprise there's no single thing to hide there.....then I laughed and told her that I just was playing on her intelligence.
Same thing is what Tinubu is doing to Atiku.

Such a slow poke.. gaddam!
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by shinealight(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
iSense247:
Mr Kalu, you are speaking for yourself and your party and not for patriotic Nigerians. As for we sane citizens, we are eager to know the identity of the kleptomaniac drug baron who is ruling us. Is he really from Nigeria or a migrant from one of the African countries? Is he really a normal human being or an akudaya?

In the end, the shame will be yours and then you’ll realise that the Atiku followers have laboured in vain.
The master strategist will knock him out cold. He who laughs last, laughs best! grin grin grin
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Solababa91(m): 9:43pm On Sep 25, 2023
So Mr Kalu know there's is an impending embarrassment? You should have told that to Tinubu and INEC Chairman. At least he would have been enjoying his "name" in peace with no attention drawn over it. But since he decided to grab power and ran away with it, he's now on the world pedestal, a President of the most populous Africa nation. T y thought they've played smart giving Mr Obi third, now the man they made runner up is giving them hot hot. Fingers crossed, they messed with the wrong generation.
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Advancedman(m): 10:14pm On Sep 25, 2023
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Bluntemperor: 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
shinealight:

In the end, the shame will be yours and then you’ll realise that the Atiku followers have laboured in vain.
The master strategist will knock him out cold. He who laughs last, laughs best! grin grin grin

Nigerians And the Cruise of LP and PDP- Symphertisers:
1st - Tinubu will not be a Presidential Candidate for APC!
2- Tinubu won't win the Primary of APC!
3- the North will deny Tinubu at the APC Convention!
4- Buhari and Cabals will not give Tinubu-the nod to become the APC Flagbearer.
5- Tinubu and his Deputy ( Shettima)- Muslim- Muslim Tickets'- No Way!
6- On - line Polls show Opposition-- sorry, Individuals are winning!
7- Tinubu no qualified Educationally to be President,let's go to Court!
8- Tinubu has Won,no,we will not take it!
9.Tinubu should proof that he got 25% in Abuja ,na!
10- President Tinubu - you won but where did you get Certificate from and where did you Work- America ni,
As PDP,we are leaving Nigeria to get it because we lost!
Hahahaha,these Politicians in Nigeria are just too funny,as they can Cruise with anything and leave substances to chase the Shadow!
Ask those who de ask the President- what is their Own Qualifications? How did they made their Money to get a University!
Politicians in Nigeria have turned to Mr Trump- Is Obama an American?.No,Obama isn't an American,oh no,He President Obama is an American!
Na Cruise Politicians de cruise so but with gaulibles and repressiveness audiences- you de see so!
Una no de tire,as 4- yrs will soon come!
I beg,make Una park somewhere!
Nigeria has since moved on!

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by 7arrows: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
iSense247:
https://authorityngr.com/2023/09/25/tinubus-alleged-forgery-apc-youth-leader-pleads-with-atiku-to-discontinue-case-in-us-court/

I don't like to abuse. But whoever you are you must be truly as stupid as ur boss. What nonsense. I think say Una hand clean so what r u all hiding. You guys are all shame to mankind and a bigger shame to Nigeria as a nation. So Atiku is trying to show the world that a fraud has taken place but you are pleading that he shouldn't. U get sense at all.
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by osigiepurr(m): 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nobody send Naija for anywhere around the world. Everybody goes about their normal activities.

So, whoever that wants to make noise thinking it will affect me or other countries are just playing……
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by 7arrows: 10:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
iSense247:
Mr Kalu, you are speaking for yourself and your party and not for patriotic Nigerians. As for we sane citizens, we are eager to know the identity of the kleptomaniac drug baron who is ruling us. Is he really from Nigeria or a migrant from one of the African countries? Is he really a normal human being or an akudaya?

Maybe he is transgender or a ghost.
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by WAPINATION: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
iSense247:

Is he really a man or a woman?
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Wutinky: 10:28pm On Sep 25, 2023
Seun360:

That will be the end of Nigeria if it happens.

O:dua Nation at last.

Tired of sharing a country with Igbos and Militants from the North.

I don't hate Yorubas as individuals but I don't want to share the same with you Yorubas, those people who kept Nigeria in this shit use your people to get us especially Yoruba muslim, Let's go our ways in peace but if it come to war I will appreciate it too. marriage shouldn't be by force. best of luck
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by obembet(f): 10:33pm On Sep 25, 2023
ogbonti:

yes if the result is not upturned

but if it is - It will be Atiku against Obi

Tinubu / Shettima will be out of the ballot

I want atiku o
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Miracle2020: 11:45pm On Sep 25, 2023
004gist:
angry

which one is abia youth leader again
the last one was ijaw youth
all this paid actor.
APC youth leader. The leader of all the APC youths in Abia. Is that too much for you to comprehend?
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by shibanbo(m): 12:28am On Sep 26, 2023
Better dey your dey ooo and face your front, patriotic Naija boi indeed.when una dey steal vote you no remember patriotism.
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by AVISENNA: 12:43am On Sep 26, 2023
Irresponsible people ,so we should leave him so tomorrow it will become a standard on Nigeria,the nation itself has really gone bad .
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by wowcatty: 1:26am On Sep 26, 2023
No, he must continue.

Bring the records our or what is delaying it?
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by GoodLife4live: 1:51am On Sep 26, 2023
iSense247:
look at this pain akpu eater from never do well generation of alaigbo masturbating over what will not held anything...

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by wowcatty: 1:54am On Sep 26, 2023
Is Atiku looking for a soft landing by hiring these Abia youths to help him save face since he won't be able to deliver on his promise to expose forgery?

Hmmm, you can never put anything past desperate sore losers.
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by DeTruthh: 3:31am On Sep 26, 2023
I sincerely hope CSU do the right thing by exposing the truth about Tinubu. I know alot of lobbying and underground work is going on between Tinubu’s team and CSU as CSU also has a name to protect.

A man that forged his WAEC result twice will also forged his CSU result.
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Iamanoited: 5:38am On Sep 26, 2023
ATIKU IS A DESERTER. HE IS JUST WASTING NIGERIA DOLLARS.
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by uwelaa(m): 5:52am On Sep 26, 2023
Let Dem continue....
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by 7arrows: 6:00am On Sep 26, 2023
ejieddy:
You are mad! That linen will be washed o. Let it be established that our president forged his certificate but we still declared him winner. Then let me see you catch or prosecute anybody who cheats is Waec, Utme or any other examination. Let's kuku be cheating and be going. Nonsense and ingredients.

U dey mind the idiots. And some fools will still support him on this. Even the courts in Nigeria will say it happened years ago so let's allow it slide. Since in Nigeria u don't need to go to school to be president. I can bet that the Nigerian court will do nothing about it. But tinubu should be ready for an international disgrace shame on him. No one will want to be associated with him anymore. I wonder why CNN, bbc and aljazera hasn't been speaking about it. The Nigerian president who is hiding his certificate.
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Seun360(m): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2023
Wutinky:

I don't hate Yorubas as individuals but I don't want to share the same with you Yorubas, those people who kept Nigeria in this shit use your people to get us especially Yoruba muslim, Let's go our ways in peace but if it come to war I will appreciate it too. marriage shouldn't be by force. best of luck

We did far better during the regional government era, I know one day, Nigeria won't exist anymore especially when their will be no money to share anymore.
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Seun360(m): 6:59am On Sep 26, 2023
Bluntemperor:

Nigerians And the Cruise of LP and PDP- Symphertisers:
1st - Tinubu will not be a Presidential Candidate for APC!
2- Tinubu won't win the Primary of APC!
3- the North will deny Tinubu at the APC Convention!
4- Buhari and Cabals will not give Tinubu-the nod to become the APC Flagbearer.
5- Tinubu and his Deputy ( Shettima)- Muslim- Muslim Tickets'- No Way!
6- On - line Polls show Opposition-- sorry, Individuals are winning!
7- Tinubu no qualified Educationally to be President,let's go to Court!
8- Tinubu has Won,no,we will not take it!
9.Tinubu should proof that he got 25% in Abuja ,na!
10- President Tinubu - you won but where did you get Certificate from and where did you Work- America ni,
As PDP,we are leaving Nigeria to get it because we lost!
Hahahaha,these Politicians in Nigeria are just too funny,as they can Cruise with anything and leave substances to chase the Shadow!
Ask those who de ask the President- what is their Own Qualifications? How did they made their Money to get a University!
Politicians in Nigeria have turned to Mr Trump- Is Obama an American?.No,Obama isn't an American,oh no,He President Obama is an American!
Na Cruise Politicians de cruise so but with gaulibles and repressiveness audiences- you de see so!
Una no de tire,as 4- yrs will soon come!
I beg,make Una park somewhere!
Nigeria has since moved on!

No mind them, dem go forecast taya and dia tickets go dey cut.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by JOemmy(m): 7:21am On Sep 26, 2023
Will tinibu do the same if it was atiku that's the president and in the same situation? Tinibu that masterminded the creation of a terrorist and extremely corrupt orgernization called the apc don't deserves to be pitied they have already destroyed nigeria's image what atiku is currently doing is to salvage what is left of it it's a patriotic duty which is expected from every responsible and patriotic nigerian.
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Shikini: 7:33am On Sep 26, 2023
In order
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by babajero(m): 7:55am On Sep 26, 2023
004gist:
angry

which one is abia youth leader again
the last one was ijaw youth
all this paid actor.
All because the main actor is afraid to show his so called result.
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Greggdekor007: 9:06am On Sep 26, 2023
Abia APC Youth or Chameleon Elluppee. Where are they during the FEB 25th election when the President cannot get 9,000 votes in a State?
They are playing to their Paymaster tweak. No be Abia APC youth, it is Abia APC Toddlers.
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Chiefpriestt: 12:21pm On Sep 26, 2023
Pandev:
All these fake news merchants, you go wail tire
Being a zombiee is a very terrible thing
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 2:57pm On Sep 26, 2023
obembet:

I see atiku coming then

Atiku will be wildly accepted from the North than Shettima....
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Tito24: 8:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
SensualMan:
Lol. A sitting President running kitikata on certificate matters.

Even Buhari was able to present his Bread paper and Nepa certificates yet a first class accountant wants his certificate released but without gender and other details grin

I really want this Tinubu to continue as President, he should complete his 8 year tenure to increase the number of yoruba people who are dying of hunger, disease and starvation. Even their fathers now are taking the easy Awolowo way by jumping into the lagoon grin

Bola on your mandate!
also to increase your crying, wailing, gnashing of teeth

It is well my brother 🤣🤣🤣
Re: Tinubu’s Alleged Forgery: Hyde Kalu Pleads With Atiku To Discontinue Case by Tito24: 8:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
Klasique911:
Keep dragging Thief_nubu by the balls until he returns back the stolen mandate
if na that one... Sorry

No mandate for the gbajue

Una go explain tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senate President, Others Reject N3Billion Official Houses / JAMBS Post Video Of Hostages’ Bodies / Edo 2016; Declare Me Winner, Ize-iyamu Tells Tribunal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.