Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments (19354 Views)

Presidential Election Tribunal: Justice Bulkachuwa Should Be Prosecuted: / Shehu Sani Reacts To Buhari’s Appraisal Of Jonathan / Shehu Sani Reacts To His Suspension From APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by LegendHero(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2023
Dshocker:
Honestly i don't understand anymore.

In as much as APC supporters are cheering them now, they should remember they are destroying the institution and shouldn't cry come 20yrs later.

Yes, that’s how they gave Obi governorship through supleme court.

Obi was the first to destroy the institution when Supleme court lied that he won the Anambra erection and removed Ngige from his seat.

4 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by Boldideas: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
Cooldowntemper:
Nigeria law is for the poor and people without connections .

especially if you can penetrate high friends in the military my Friend you can get away with any shit in Nigeria

I can tell you for a fact that Emefiele is currently in custody yes .

But not in custody.

Stop saying what you don't know! Emefiele is in custody of the DSS.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by reiddecuti: 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2023
Believe the Nigeria judiciary on your own peril.

Finally, it is the judiciary that will sink this country below 6 feet.
Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by Frank688915: 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
una tears dey sweet us cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by President2001(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
Judiciary is dead finally in Nigeria
Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by Papayaayasager(m): 9:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
Judges and lawyers really made money from this past election.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by Miles300: 9:15pm On Sep 25, 2023
Where there is "coup d tat " u go dey hear we condemn this and that and military should restore democracy .... Nigeria needs to define what kind system of government we are into since na judiciary dey select leaders now ...
Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by MEGAWATCH: 9:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
Throwback:

This one would just be regurgitating Criminal State Capture like a Mexican who has just learnt a new English word while working in America.

Not for once has he used the same term to describe what Peter Obi did by using his office as Governor to domicile Anambra state funds in his own bank and refusing to spend it for infrastructural needs.

Or is it the investment of Anambra state funds in his own Brewery that is not Criminal State Capture?

Bloody hypocrite who grants a waiver of sainthood to the wicked and visionless criminal that he supports.

But Tinubu did not establish any company in Lagos before leaving and you are still supporting him.

Are you okay?
Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by crazygod(m): 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2023
Judiciary has now become an agency of the govt not an arm of government. Sad. What's the reason for going to school now if one can easily forge a result and judiciary will uphold it.
Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by OKORONKWOBRIGHT(m): 9:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
Yes ooo that is what the are
Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2023
Throwback:

This one would just be regurgitating Criminal State Capture like a Mexican who has just learnt a new English word while working in America.

Not for once has he used the same term to describe what Peter Obi did by using his office as Governor to domicile Anambra state funds in his own bank and refusing to spend it for infrastructural needs.

Or is it the investment of Anambra state funds in his own Brewery that is not Criminal State Capture?

Bloody hypocrite who grants a waiver of sainthood to the wicked and visionless criminal that he supports.

Is PO still the Governor in 2023?

Ori nta e!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by TemmyT002(m): 9:30pm On Sep 25, 2023
If anyone has watched the Korean drama titled THE DEVIL JUDGE, the assistant guy said something in the end that all Nigerisn judges need to listen to.
They are misusing their responsibilities.
Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by Slymonster(m): 9:32pm On Sep 25, 2023
I am just shaking my head reading comments here. You guys obviously do not know the problem nigeria is getting into till you get into an issue with someone more wealthy than you. You will wish you were not born here because you couldn't get justice.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by Funflipper: 9:36pm On Sep 25, 2023
Did Shehu Sani fall from space? As it is today, so it has been since the year 1960.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by Dittodat: 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2023
Judiciary is good when these losers win in court but it's bad when they lose. Signs of delusional narcissistic fools.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by Funflipper: 9:41pm On Sep 25, 2023
Slymonster:
I am just shaking my head reading comments here. You guys obviously do not know the problem nigeria is getting into till you get into an issue with someone more wealthy than you. You will wish you were not born here because you couldn't get justice.

I don't know how old you are but in terms of justice, Nigerians have never had it this good all thanks to social media. Back in the days, they don't even think twice before unleashing mayhem on their victims because they know nothing will happen.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by edungene7: 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
We hope when the military will strike and take over no idiot will raise up to condemn there actions because right now Democracy has been ganged raped by APC and her cohorts
Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by famology(m): 9:42pm On Sep 25, 2023
EL Rufai don frustrate dis one. Lol 🤣
Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by xukwaa: 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
His opinion does not count!

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by nkwoemeka(m): 9:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
That is what it seems now to be now,
Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by AkinPhysicist: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2023
PDP/LP definition of justice: If we win, that's justice. If we lose, that's injustice.

Just Negodu cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by toprealman: 10:10pm On Sep 25, 2023
God moves to n a mysterious way. Abia will help them recover their lost sense.
Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by toprealman: 10:12pm On Sep 25, 2023
xukwaa:
His opinion does not count!
And you expect same twisted system to deliver justice for the slain Mohbad!
Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by tishbite42: 10:13pm On Sep 25, 2023
famology:
EL Rufai don frustrate dis one. Lol 🤣
Where is El-Rufai the Rastaman
😂😂😂😂
Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by KonTagiousBull: 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2023
[quote author=Racoon post=126017919][/quote]

How long will it take you to know that Bola Ahmed Tinubu is a female..

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by Yusman316(m): 10:21pm On Sep 25, 2023
LegendHero:

How is Southwest college same as Chicago State?

It is as tho you guys got fed with some “chemical of mass delusion”.

Baba take am easy on them na grin

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by jojothaiv(m): 10:35pm On Sep 25, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

especially if you can penetrate high friends in the military my Friend you can get away with any shit in Nigeria

But not in custody.
The hallelujah boys and girls begs to differ, they believe 2+2 is always 4.
Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by PinkNature: 10:56pm On Sep 25, 2023
Cooldowntemper:

But not in custody

Ai, aren't you contradicting yourself?

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by PrettyIfy7: 10:59pm On Sep 25, 2023
This shows how stupid INEC has become.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by MatrixCircle: 11:22pm On Sep 25, 2023
Nigeria in the eyes of international community. A fraudulent President, number one citizen.
I hope this is just a dream , it should never come out to be true.
Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by ofwest47(m): 11:23pm On Sep 25, 2023
You ask, who is Shehu Sanni, Shehu Sanni is political Chop Chop_ P C C; political Thief Thief _ P T T

1 Like

Re: Tribunal: Justice Becoming A Ludo, Shehu Sani Reacts To Some Judgments by Vision101(m): 11:52pm On Sep 25, 2023
I don't think that this is true. No judge will give any unfavorable judgement against a person because that person has no structure.

The judge is aware that his decision is subject to judicial review by a higher court. I just believe that Sani was misquoted.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Evils Of Tinubu, APC, TVC & Consat TV / Wike Promises A Transparent Govt When Sworn In / Anambra Primaries: Ifeanyi Ubah Sues PDP [video]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.