Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:58 AM

There Is Nothing Like Spirit Of Late Marriage - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / There Is Nothing Like Spirit Of Late Marriage (1178 Views)

Woman Delivered From The 'spirit Of Madness' At Lagos Church (Photos) / God Delivered My Sister From The Spirit Of Insanity: My Testimony / ATHIESM DON'T EXIST: There Is Nothing Like Athiest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

There Is Nothing Like Spirit Of Late Marriage by Orikinla(m): 6:01pm On Oct 19, 2011
Many Nigerian and mostly black pastors have been preaching the false doctrine of the Spirit of Late Marriage.

It is from their erroneous notions and not from God.

May I advise older singles not to be desperate, except marriage is your life insurance.

There is a husband in every single man and there is a wife in every single woman. Without being nuanced, I mean There is a man for every woman and there is a woman for every man no matter your age, except you don't want to marry. For those of you who claim to be Christian, remember that Rachel waited for 14 years to marry Jacob.

PLEASE, DON'T LET ANY SO CALLED PASTOR OR REVEREND LIE TO YOU.
THERE IS NOTHING LIKE SPIRIT OF LATE MARRIAGE.

It is the false doctrine of opportunists using churches and false doctrines to target and lure single women and men to join their congregations.

Jacob was 47 when he married Leah and waited for another 7 years to marry Rachel when he was 54 and no pastor or prophet said Jacob was possessed or troubled by the Spirit of Late Marriage.

Three things determine or delay marriage, Physical/Social Maturity, Psychological Stability and Financial Security.

Whenever YOU ARE READY FOR MARRIAGE, YOU WILL SURELY FIND SOMEONE YOU CAN MARRY.

But if Sister Janet wants Brother John, he may not want her. And if Sister Yemisi wants Brother Nduka, TRIBALISM may interrupt it. Tribalism, Religion and Economy have delayed marriage for millions of Nigerians. This is the truth. The facts are there.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Spirit Of Late Marriage by Joagbaje(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lets be careful of jugdementalism . Even though I don't approve of such utterances. But there is truth in the principles behind it. There are individuals who have been afflicted by certain demon spirits and by their destructive work they cause the individuals to have trouble in relationship. Some never get to have people will to marry them, imagine a lady pretty and having everything working financially but no man seem attracted . There is such demonic attack.

Same thing goes for some men. But one should not think every case is like that. My point is that such thing do exist.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Spirit Of Late Marriage by Orikinla(m): 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2011
Joagbaje:

Lets be careful of jugdementalism . Even though I don't approve of such utterances. But there is truth in the principles behind it. There are individuals who have been afflicted by certain demon spirits and by their destructive work they cause the individuals to have trouble in relationship. Some never get to have people will to marry them, imagine a lady pretty and having everything working financially but no man seem attracted . There is such demonic attack.

Same thing goes for some men. But one should not think every case is like that. My point is that such thing do exist.
. The Word of God says, As a man thinketh so he is. If you reject the devil, he will flee from you. Those who are victims of demons can be delivered without delay depending on their faith in God. God has the answer to every problem. The Word of God does not lie. Read Matthew 7 of the Holy Bible. How many times have you heard of the Spirit of Late Marriage among Whites? Or is the God of the Black race different from that of the White Race? Ignorance of the Black man has kept him in bondage for long. When you know the truth, you shall be freed. The Word of God does not lie.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Spirit Of Late Marriage by Joagbaje(m): 9:09pm On Oct 19, 2011
You are right.
Re: There Is Nothing Like Spirit Of Late Marriage by Nobody: 2:09am On Oct 23, 2011
Rubbish. Some people are just aholes. That's why their relationships fail. Not everyone will marry unfortunately. And some don't want to be married anyhow. Didn't Paul say if u r single not to seek to marry anyways? Maybe I'm wrong about Paul.

(1) (Reply)

Christianity Losing Ground In Britain / Dead Sea Scrolls Prophecy Confirmed By Hubble Telescope, Author Says / A Question To Jehovah Witneses In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.