Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,680 members, 7,809,574 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:28 AM

This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) (668 Views)

Our 3D Reality Is An Expression Of Energy. / How Do I Explain To My Parents That I Don't Want To Belong To Any Religion / Curious Bees-a Thought Experiment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by Nobody: 10:35am On Jun 07, 2021
Let's say a Corporation that owns and runs Reality Simulating Quantum Computers Network as business with the necessary hardware to run all systems including the AI component, then majority Shareholder in the Equity structure of the corporation is Chairman of Board by default or could elect someone to be. Now the challenge is determining if the Chairman is the God reference in the Simulated Reality that the Corporation runs and operates. Technically, Yes.

But could Board Chairman represent him/herself as God myth within the Simulated Reality?

I speculate that the God myth is a story of a different Reality outside this, or an Ancestral simulation where such reality was part of the story of their history.

Otherwise, we could be dealing with myth here. I know we are avatars of post-human civilization, I have actually seen the real me. But how come and how could the story of Enki and Enlil being worshipped in different forms even though we now decode they are just post-human civilizations that showed up in different forms and different names in every generation of human evolution.

I think the most important thing should be - How much we enjoy ourselves in a Reality I can only call a Simulated Projection, for your mind, the mind of you, the Observer.

......Just a thought experiment.
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by The5DME(m): 10:45am On Jun 07, 2021
Deep.
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by lymelyte(m): 8:19pm On Jun 08, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Let's say a Corporation that owns and runs Reality Simulating Quantum Computers Network as business with the necessary hardware to run all systems including the AI component, then majority Shareholder in the Equity structure of the corporation is Chairman of Board by default or could elect someone to be. Now the challenge is determining if the Chairman is the God reference in the Simulated Reality that the Corporation runs and operates. Technically, Yes.

But could Board Chairman represent him/herself as God myth within the Simulated Reality?

I speculate that the God myth is a story of a different Reality outside this, or an Ancestral simulation where such reality was part of the story of their history.

Otherwise, we could be dealing with myth here. I know we are avatars of post-human civilization, I have actually seen the real me. But how come and how could the story of Enki and Enlil being worshipped in different forms even though we now decode they are just post-human civilizations that showed up in different forms and different names in every generation of human evolution.

I think the most important thing should be - How much we enjoy ourselves in a Reality I can only call a Simulated Projection, for your mind, the mind of you, the Observer.

......Just a thought experiment.
this your post deserve multiple reading to digest
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jun 08, 2021
lymelyte:
this your post deserve multiple reading to digest

It is intended to trigger the neural synapses and feed input to the micro-tubule and to mind as a means of activating certain faculties left dormant by religions and dogmatic belief.

Not many will actually understand, it is a thought experiment a certain evolved beings.
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by Raydans: 3:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Billyonaire666:

It is intended to trigger the neural synapses and feed input to the micro-tubule and to mind as a means of activating certain faculties left dormant by religions and dogmatic belief.

Not many will actually understand, it is a thought experiment a certain evolved beings.
Its still difficult to understand. Maybe you should use simpler expression
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by Dtruthspeaker: 4:19pm On Jun 19, 2021
Billyonaire666:
Let's say a Corporation that owns and runs Reality Simulating Quantum Computers Network as ...

grin you have already killed your post in saying "Lets say"!

We do not work with make beliefs, fabrications and movies

So when you finish your experiment,we can thereafter call on you to make your presentation.

2 Likes

Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin you have already killed your post in saying "Lets say"!

We do not work with make beliefs, fabrications and movies

So when you finish your experiment,we can thereafter call on you to make your presentation.

The write up is not for you and your kind.
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by truespeak: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2021
Billyonaire666:

grin grin we know it is a make belief for those who want a make belief world and Love not the Truth or Real-ity but we shall still come in to put it in its proper place!
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
[s]
truespeak:

grin grin we know it is a make belief for those who want a make belief world and not the Truth or the Real-ity but we shall still come in to put it in its proper place!
[/s]
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by truespeak: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2021
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by Dtruthspeaker: 5:06pm On Jun 19, 2021
Billyonaire666:

grin oh but it is! You come to begin the laying of False Testimony Against God.
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin oh but it is! You come to begin the laying of False Testimony Against God.

None of your religions God's is without blames. Hence the need to destroy them if need be.
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by Dtruthspeaker: 5:31pm On Jun 19, 2021
Billyonaire666:

None of your religions God's is without blames.

grin So now you swallow your words!

God Most High is Beyond Any Reasonable and Valid Blame, if you are Truthful!

You only desire to Kill Him because He you are sons of Satan and you desire carry out all your wicked desires without any punishment.

You guys are so stupid to not real-eyes that the wickedness you do will destroy every last one of you, as you have already.done and you already see happening.

Billyonaire666:

Hence the need to destroy them if need be.

grin you guys foolishness is unending! Maybe when your mannequins, mascots and dolls have executed a coup or your phone has thrown you out of your house and enslaved your wives and children, then you can give me a hola.
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by truespeak: 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2021
Billyonaire666:

None of your religions God's is without blames. Hence the need to destroy them if need be.

God the All Good, has done no Wrong and Does No Wrong but if you think you can destroy Him, go ahead give it your best shot whilst I enjoy the show! grin grin
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jun 19, 2021
truespeak:

God the All Good, has done no Wrong and Does No Wrong but if you think you can destroy Him, go ahead give it your best shot whilst I enjoy the show! grin grin

Plasma Gun can destroy any ET that physically comes here so tell your God to steer clear of my neighborhood grin
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2021
[s]
Dtruthspeaker:

grin So now you swallow your words!

God Most High is Beyond Any Reasonable and Valid Blame, if you are Truthful!

You only desire to Kill Him because He you are sons of Satan and you desire carry out all your wicked desires without any punishment.

You guys are so stupid to not real-eyes that the wickedness you do will destroy every last one of you, as you have already.done and you already see happening.
[/s]

Don't fight me for your Religions God. Is he powerless?

There is a Supreme Creator, it's an insult to misrepresent Him in Religions. Ike I said, tell your ET Elohim to stay off my neighborhood or I will use a Plasma Gun and fucck em up
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by truespeak: 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Plasma Gun can destroy any ET that physically comes here so tell your God to steer clear of my neighborhood grin

grin grin grin So you wish to go against him but you do wish Him To Come Against you! grin grin grin
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jun 19, 2021
The little minion with 2 usernames posting randomly should understand that I know the Game of Life and the creator of God and Gods.

I know there is a Supreme Creator of Omniverse. The God of Religions are scammers and impersonators and need to be fuccked with.
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by truespeak: 5:55pm On Jun 19, 2021
Billyonaire666:
The little minion with 2 usernames posting randomly should understand that I know the Game of Life and the creator of God and Gods.

I know there is a Supreme Creator of Omniverse. The God of Religions are scammers and impersonators and need to be fuccked with.

Pikin wey wan fight God wey dey fear God coming to pay him a "Visit"! grin grin grin
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jun 19, 2021
truespeak:

grin grin grin So you wish to go against him but you do wish Him To Come Against you! grin grin grin

Just told you that your angry God is safe as long as he doesn't step into my neighborhood.

The Supreme Architect doesn't permit their manipulative impersonations
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
truespeak:

Pikin wey wan fight God wey dey fear God coming to pay him a "Visit"! grin grin grin

Hahahahaha. Fucking funny. Trust me when I say he can't withstand a Plasma Gun.
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by truespeak: 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Just told you that your angry God is safe as long as he doesn't step into my neighborhood.

The Supreme Architect doesn't permit their manipulative impersonations

grin grin grin Fear Little one, Fear!
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2021
truespeak:

grin grin grin Fear Little one, Fear!

Jehovah, Allah, Satan, Lucifer all of them, should stay away.

Why are so interested in Human affairs. Fucckers.

They even came and fuccked our girls those days.
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by truespeak: 6:01pm On Jun 19, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Both Jehovah, Allah, Satan, Lucifer all of them, should stay away.

Why are so interested in Human affairs. Fucckers

This is not a discussion but a rant from a Frightened pikin!
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by Dtruthspeaker: 6:02pm On Jun 19, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Don't fight me for your Religions God. Is he powerless?

grin i am supposed to fight you. that is how a good and fair fight is arranged. Children vs Children, women vs. women, men vs. men. grin

It is an unfair fight for a grown man to fight with a baby!

Billyonaire666:

There is a Supreme Creator, it's an insult to misrepresent Him in Religions. Ike I said, tell your ET Elohim to stay off my neighborhood or I will use a Plasma Gun and fucck em up

Movies have killed the children of the world and the fools are dancing to the beat.

"I will use my Plasma gun" grin Like my phone saying "I would use my Bluetooth to kill you" or my car saying "I will blow you away with my speakers grin

Kai! Stupidity is flowing in the land.
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by Dtruthspeaker: 6:04pm On Jun 19, 2021
truespeak:

grin hahaha! grin grin

Talk about "I go fuqq you up, but no come my house oh" grin
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by truespeak: 6:07pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin hahaha! grin grin

Talk about "I go fuqq you up, but no come my house oh" grin
grin grin grin grin
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

grin i am supposed to fight you. that is how a good and fair fight is arranged. Children vs Children, women vs. women, men vs. men. grin

It is an unfair fight for a grown man to fight with a baby!

Movies have killed the children of the world and the fools are dancing to the beat.

"I will use my Plasma gun" grin Like my phone saying "I would use my Bluetooth to kill you" or my car saying "I will blow you away with my speakers grin

Kai! Stupidity is flowing in the land.

Stupidity runs in Christianity. Cos you are considered children. I am a mighty spirit resident in this meat vehicle. I think you and your Gods should worship me. if that's what gives you all maximum errection
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by Dtruthspeaker: 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Stupidity runs in Christianity. Cos you are considered children.

There is no stupidity in Christ Followership but there are too many who "Claim" Christianity, but they are not of Christ.

These are the ones who are stupid and are only a step different from you.

Billyonaire666:

I am a mighty spirit resident in this meat vehicle. I think you and your Gods should worship me. if that's what gives you all maximum errection

grin You are still "I think?" grin even your phone is silently laughing at your weakness. I can hear it! Hahaha grin

I call it a day. grin
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jun 19, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

There is no stupidity in Christ Followership but there are too many who "Claim" Christianity, but they are not of Christ.

These are the ones who are stupid and are only a step different from you.

grin You are still "I think?" grin even your phone is silently laughing at your weakness. I can hear it! Hahaha grin

I call it a day. grin

Many nairalanders on the other thread say you are stupid, I do not think say, but do not give everyone the reason to think you are actually foolish.
Re: This 3D Reality Does Not Belong To a monotheist God - (thought Experiment 11:11) by Dtruthspeaker: 8:10pm On Jun 19, 2021
Billyonaire666:

Many nairalanders on the other thread say you are stupid, I do not think say, but do not give everyone the reason to think you are actually foolish.

grin it is known that when people are unable to reasonably and validly counter their opponent, they speak ill of him.

And many of them fall into this predicament when they come against me or I go against them, hence they speak ill against me.

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Wale Oke Shares Epic Photos To Celebrate 39th Convention / Help... A Young Aspiring Pastor / ❤️salvation Is A Free Gift From God, That Why You Are Saved Forever

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.