Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital (35724 Views)

Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid / Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed / Afrocandy: JT Tom West Shot Dead On A Movie Set, He Didn't Die In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Houseofglam7(f): 12:18am On Sep 26, 2023
🫀
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Jaybuoy: 12:19am On Sep 26, 2023
post=126021805:

They call themselves auxiliary nurse

Auxiliary indeed.

Please only go where you have Registered Nurses, to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by spartachico(m): 12:20am On Sep 26, 2023
Then why was he injected by the fake nurse , abi dem Dey give dead body injection again
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by yom2(m): 12:25am On Sep 26, 2023
Jaybuoy:
That nurse's life has changed forever, irrespective of whether her actions were the cause of death or not.

This is one of the reasons I've always been against "learning" nursing and midwifery from a hospital, instead of going to an accredited school.

There you must pass professional board exams and be certified before you inject someone.

It's a lesson to everyone, don't let anyone just inject you in the name of being a "Nurse".

And most importantly, make our eye nor see bad thing.
but for such a big star why trying to save money he should gone to a better medical facility and professional

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Gentlelox: 12:26am On Sep 26, 2023
post=12602185:

They call themselves auxiliary nurse
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Jaybuoy: 12:28am On Sep 26, 2023
yom2:
but for such a big star why trying to save money he should gone to a better medical facility and professional

True. But at this point we can only learn from it cos we don't even know what happened.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by pedel: 12:30am On Sep 26, 2023
Majority of Nigerians depend on these quack doctors and nurses.
Even the investigating police officers visit the road side nurses and doctors to get treatment.
Our society depends on these half baked medical professionals to offer medical treatments to a large chunk of our population.
More than 50% of people reading this post have used these untrained medical experts in the past year.
I am not saying it’s normal for a country to depend on untrained medical professionals, but that’s the reality we have to deal with.
The same way we hire night guards to protect our housing estates in the night while we have Nigeria police whose only job is to protect and serve.
I pray that the nurse who treated mohbad get justice, unless she is the one who killed him.

Jaybuoy:
That nurse's life has changed forever, irrespective of whether her actions were the cause of death or not.

This is one of the reasons I've always been against "learning" nursing and midwifery from a hospital, instead of going to an accredited school.

There you must pass professional board exams and be certified before you inject someone.

It's a lesson to everyone, don't let anyone just inject you in the name of being a "Nurse".

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by ednut1(m): 12:33am On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:
And there's a voice note of a guy who said Mohbad walked into the hospital with his two legs and even took pictures with him.
does a sick person have time to snap pictures with people when they go to hospital Why has the guy not released the photo

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by ElSudani: 12:42am On Sep 26, 2023
Nigerians and dishonesty! There's an audio going around about a guy who said he saw the late singer and another guy walk into a clinic and after a short period of time he saw the staff somehow agitated and then bla bla bla the singer was brought out dead.

Why is the truth so difficult to find in this country?

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by manchyme: 12:48am On Sep 26, 2023
All

5FXKV6R
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Paulmartins26: 12:50am On Sep 26, 2023
The hospital management is lying
Chai Nigeria πŸ€”

I no longer trust the police investigation concerning this matter again πŸ€¦πŸ€·πŸ’”

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Larrykaysail(m): 12:51am On Sep 26, 2023
References1:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxoEZ7Xri2D/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==
But one guy came up few day after he died that he snap picture with him at the hospital , who do we believe ?

5 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Paulmartins26: 12:52am On Sep 26, 2023
Why didn't the hospital management say this earlier?
You guys are just protecting and to cover the image of the hospital 🀷
But a quack nurse was arrested?
Who is the nurse?
Let's wait for the police investigation
But the autopsy results has been completed but the results not out 🀷

Eye witness said in a voicenote that he saw mohbad moving to the hospital and decided to take a selfie with him and you said his body was not brought to your clinic?πŸ˜₯πŸ€”πŸ€¦

Mohbad have a strong spirit
I pray that mohbad imole spirit Keep tormenting anybody responsible for his death πŸ’”
Rest in peace imole πŸ•―οΈπŸ•ŠοΈπŸ’”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by iPopAlomo(m): 1:00am On Sep 26, 2023
Lol
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by zinosleek(m): 1:00am On Sep 26, 2023
Believe social media at your detriment. Everyone seems to have their version of the story on social media without attesting the the true source. Up till now, nobody has heard from the hospital, and I am sure it is recently most of us got to know that the nurse administered the injection from home.

In social media, everyone is an expert, even those who do not know what it takes to feed themselves. The whole of this Mohbad case has been driven by misinformation from the onset.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by 1Sharon(f): 1:09am On Sep 26, 2023
ednut1:
does a sick person have time to snap pictures with people when they go to hospital Why has the guy not released the photo

What people will do for clout. And the guy was even crying ontop lies.

7 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Jaybuoy: 1:17am On Sep 26, 2023
pedel:
Majority of Nigerians depend on these quack doctors and nurses.
Even the investigating police officers visit the road side nurses and doctors to get treatment.

Our society depends on these half baked medical professionals to offer medical treatments to a large chunk of our population. More than 50% of people reading this post have used these untrained medical experts in the past year.

True.
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Powersurge: 1:18am On Sep 26, 2023
michael1508:
Good to set the record straight,they are looking for who to rope in

Nigerians are gradually losing gheir analytical minds.

While Mohbad may might been brought in dead, I can bet that this hospital is lying. They didn't conduct those tests the claimed.
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Dronedude(m): 1:24am On Sep 26, 2023
Nobody was accusing the hospital but it's good to set the record straight. It's a chaotic world and we must all be careful.

Come and join me eat hot eba and fisherman soup.
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by nairamaniac: 1:26am On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:
And there's a voice note of a guy who said Mohbad walked into the hospital with his two legs and even took pictures with him.

This was exactly what came across my mind as soon as I saw this this thread as a Heading on Front page here.

Someone said he snapped picture with mohbad as mohbad arrived the hospital. In that audio, the fan ended it all with loud tears.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Invest4growth: 1:26am On Sep 26, 2023
Abracadabra. Then there must be another hospital in that mix where he was injected and where one commentator said he took selfie with him. Perhaps it was after he collapsed on that hospital that he was taken to this Perez hospital for possible intervention.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by talented321: 1:28am On Sep 26, 2023
When next book space before you type
kelvine:
I am happy to read this.
A new revelation and fresh source for investigation.
Over to you guys to ask relavant questions

Man above me claimed FTC with a dot, I am truly the FTC but no evidence
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Lanresnett(m): 1:53am On Sep 26, 2023
HOW COME NO ONE IS CALLING NAIRA MARLEY ND SAM LARRY SINCE?? UNA DON CHANGE TONE??

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by ednut1(m): 2:02am On Sep 26, 2023
Lanresnett:
HOW COME NO ONE IS CALLING NAIRA MARLEY ND SAM LARRY SINCE?? UNA DON CHANGE TONE??
naira marley was not even in Nigeria when he died. So how will they be tied to it

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Nobody: 2:21am On Sep 26, 2023
Jaybuoy:

Theory or practical?
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Jaybuoy: 2:30am On Sep 26, 2023
Revolution2022:
Theory or practical?

Assurance.

Besides, there's more than adequate practice in schools these days due to the dearth of medical personnel.
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Truthshotcrazy: 2:37am On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:
I listened to it too. Mohbad walked alive into a hospital, he (narrator, a fan at the unnamed hopital )took pics with the celeb, few minutes later, HOSPITAL STAFF ARE AGITATED, RUNNING helter skelter cos Mohbad just collapsd on being administered an injectiion, and the nurse she asked WHISPERED TO HIM.
.......the person who brought in Mohbad refuses to admit him to mortuary and rushes the dead corpse outta the hospital IMMEDIATELY, wtf! is it that he was rushed home to be buried or rushed in dead to the PEREZ hospital,2nd hospital,na wa.

Invest4growth:
Abracadabra. Then there must be another hospital in that mix where he was injected and where one commentator said he took selfie with him. Perhaps it was after he collapsed on that hospital that he was taken to this Perez hospital for possible intervention.

CERTAINLY

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Biodun556(m): 2:53am On Sep 26, 2023
zinosleek:
Believe social media at your detriment. Everyone seems to have their version of the story on social media without attesting the the true source. Up till now, nobody has heard from the hospital, and I am sure it is recently most of us got to know that the nurse administered the injection from home.

In social media, everyone is an expert, even those who do not know what it takes to feed themselves. The whole of this Mohbad case has been driven by misinformation from the onset.
. Why was did the hospital release statement two weeks later?
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Truthshotcrazy: 3:10am On Sep 26, 2023
nairamaniac:

This was exactly what came across my mind as soon as I saw this this thread as a Heading on Front page here.

Someone said he snapped picture with mohbad as mohbad arrived the hospital. In that audio, the fan ended it all with loud tears.

[url] https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/2023/09/20/mohbad-was-alive-when-he-came-to-the-hospital-an-eyewitness-reveals-details-about-mohbads-death/ [/url]

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Chibuzoripob: 3:40am On Sep 26, 2023
sad very good.Until they jail some idiots parading themselves as social media influencers(whatever useless name they gave themselves)for spreading FAKE NEWS around I want to believe that IGBO MASTER is innocent until we see the autopsy result.If u are fond of threatening friends etc with DEATH,better learn from this scenario

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Don Little: My Parents Threw Me Away When I Was Born, I Forgive Them / Bobrisky Spotted Spraying Money On His Sister At An Event (Video) / Nigerian Feminists Slam DJ Cuppy Over Her Comments On Their Movement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.