Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,370 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:19 AM

Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital (35717 Views)

Mohbad Was Killed Because He Betrayed Naira Marley & Marlian Music- Portable(vid / Fresh Blood Found After Mohbad Was Exhumed / Afrocandy: JT Tom West Shot Dead On A Movie Set, He Didn't Die In Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Jman06(m): 7:46am On Sep 26, 2023
And another Nigerian bites the dust from the activities of quack nurses!

When would our goverment start taking fights against quackery serious in this country? These quacks operate freely because they easily get access to drugs which they administer without any thorough investigation of the patient.

This is one reason we have been advocating for strict control of therapeutic drugs in Nigeria, such that drugs are used properly when it is necessary and upon prescription by qualified prescribers! That is how orthodox drugs are used.

Strict regulation of therapeutic drugs would help curtail the activities of all the quacks that have been sending Nigerians to their early graves.

That quack nurse must be seriously punished to serve as deterrent to others!

RIP Mohbad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by iamjavadem(m): 7:47am On Sep 26, 2023
Olodo. They only alert police for gunshot wounds and stabbing, not sickness.
abbey621:
9ja hospital wey we all know, someone brought in a dead body, una no alert police, una no refuse am, una IMMEDIATELY began life saving measures........ZOBO TUTU

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Oboto700(m): 7:51am On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:
And there's a voice note of a guy who said Mohbad walked into the hospital with his two legs and even took pictures with him.
I just tire... who person wan believe... they should play their CCTV for that day simple

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by wink2015(m): 8:20am On Sep 26, 2023
THINGS DEY REALLY HAPPEN FOR THIS LIFE O !

Who know go no know O !
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Renman: 8:22am On Sep 26, 2023
Bmaster:
God have mercy on his soul and rest his soul.
In a situation like this,everybody usually tried to dissociate himself or herself,to avoid becoming a suspect.

But who then do we ask?
The dead can't speak for himself again embarassed
God can't have mercy on his soul. Mercy expires at death! The way you live your life determines where your soul will be... Heaven or Hell....
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Renman: 8:26am On Sep 26, 2023
Bmaster:
God have mercy on his soul and rest his soul.
In a situation like this,everybody usually tried to dissociate himself or herself,to avoid becoming a suspect.

But who then do we ask?
The dead can't speak for himself again embarassed
God can't have mercy on his soul. Mercy expires at death! The way you live your life determines where your soul will be... Heaven or Hell....
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by frowland(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2023
jimcaddy:
Something is really fishy I won't lie. This issue is so fishy. Shebi we heard the voice note of someone who claimed to have seen him alive when he entered the hospital with someone. And even said he took a photo with Mohbad shortly before he was taken to a room and administered an injection. This person sounded really convincing. Unless that person staged this up oh. But then again, why would someone stage something like this up? To what gain? So I don't even understand again.

So you believe a random voice note and not a written disclaimer by a hospital? Then your case is beyond redemption.

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Bmaster(m): 8:29am On Sep 26, 2023
Renman:
God can't have mercy on his soul. Mercy expires once you are dead! The way you live your life determines where your soul will be... Heaven or Hell....
and you are God spokesperson abi ?
Some believe there's purgatory,if actually there's a purgatory,then there may likely be a kinda mercy to bestow the dead.
I don't buy the idea of a lair and a murderer staying at the same level of punishment in hell fire

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by highness25(m): 8:37am On Sep 26, 2023
Morbeta11:
Everyday new dimension.....the autopsy will clarify things.
Dem go manipulate am with lies. Since results never roll out, just imaging
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Delaw135: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:
And there's a voice note of a guy who said Mohbad walked into the hospital with his two legs and even took pictures with him.
False news everywhere

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Delaw135: 8:39am On Sep 26, 2023
jimcaddy:
Something is really fishy I won't lie. This issue is so fishy. Shebi we heard the voice note of someone who claimed to have seen him alive when he entered the hospital with someone. And even said he took a photo with Mohbad shortly before he was taken to a room and administered an injection. This person sounded really convincing. Unless that person staged this up oh. But then again, why would someone stage something like this up? To what gain? So I don't even understand again.
Let the person release the pic
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by enemyofprogress: 8:43am On Sep 26, 2023
Mohbad means _"I am bad"_. His real name is IleriOluwa meaning _"The Promises of God"_ When he start his Music carrier as Christian Songs, he tags himself Imole meaning _"Light"._ He change his name to Mohbad after following the style of the world, carelessly taking a Cult leader as Model. _Once he was caught in the snare laid by the evil squad, he was murdered before retracing himself and the glory sank. Who are your models? The parents are gnashing their teeth now. How are you training your child? Following things of the world and you careless? It is their world, right? God is no respecter of anyone. The key qualification is RIGHTEOUSNESS. The Truth cannot change through your assumptions, thoughts and imaginations. *TRUTH WILL ALWAYS REMAINING TRUTH*
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Delaw135: 8:45am On Sep 26, 2023
nairamaniac:

This was exactly what came across my mind as soon as I saw this this thread as a Heading on Front page here.

Someone said he snapped picture with mohbad as mohbad arrived the hospital. In that audio, the fan ended it all with loud tears.

Where are the pictures, so a sick man will have time to be snapping pics? Don't believe everything u hear on social media without scrutinizing
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Delaw135: 8:49am On Sep 26, 2023
dameddy:
In which hospital was he shown shouting that he doesn't want to that that they should pls attend to his treatment fast.
On which hospital bed was he shown when he was telling people beside the hospital bed how NDLEA have him something to drink and Zini snitched him.
Those hospital management are laying.
Pls use ur brain, that was an old video when he was still with marlians, he was on drug in that video

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by jattopeter(m): 8:56am On Sep 26, 2023
I smell a rat , there alot of conspiracy leading to this Man's death. How can Mohmad be sick and a registered nurse wasnt called to attend to him , why any how Nurse . Are you telling me money was the problem? Funny , their is a conspiracy , every body close to him before the Nurse gave him that injection and the nurse herself are all suspect.
Search , there are more to what we are seeing online. No body is left out.
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by tosyne2much(m): 9:04am On Sep 26, 2023
jimcaddy:
Where's the picture he took with him? Why not release the picture and nail Perez hospital that he wasn't brought in dead?

People can do anything to chase clout on trending issues bro, abi no be this social media era wey we dey?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by dydx2020(m): 9:27am On Sep 26, 2023
CalabarPikin:
It's time they just allow this guy RIP..

Many using this opportunity to look for fame or something..

It's a pity that the law is only for the poor, shout justice for Mohbad till tomorrow, it won't work in a shithole country rather more lives will go...

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by famology(m): 9:44am On Sep 26, 2023
Once autopsy results fall out, we go know where dis matter dey go.
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by nairamaniac: 9:46am On Sep 26, 2023
Delaw135:

Where are the pictures, so a sick man will have time to be snapping pics? Don't believe everything u hear on social media without scrutinizing

He may have been well enough to oblidge as at when he arrived the hospital.

But later died as treatment commenced.

Seeee, I am not believing things easily.

But I know people who got admitted half&sick, and having strength to talk. But on that same day, it got worse and they died.
That very very same day.

Go thru my posts.

I'm the least gullible person IV met.
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by 9jatriot(m): 10:03am On Sep 26, 2023
Ironically, it is majorly in government hospitals you will find majority if not all the nurses being registered nurses. The same government that we all love to hate. These private hospitals that you see with all those small small girls as nurses, or auxiliary nurses, those nurses are majorly untrained except perhaps in the act of giving injections and telling you how to take your prescribed drugs,

The problem is that the trained nurses in government hospitals tend to have an attitude, also because they are often overwhelmed with a lot of cases.
Jaybuoy:

Auxiliary indeed.

Please only go where you have Registered Nurses, to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Kobicove(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2023
GambaOsaka:

I remember one auxiliary nurse like that , she administered chloroquine injection to one 5 year old girl, the girl started having body itchiness. So in order to stop it, she administered overdose of chlorapheniramine injection (piriton). Omo that day I saw a mad 5 year old. The little girl bite the shit out of the nurses’ body that day Ehn. Na God save am say the girl no die.

grin
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Orinechi: 10:45am On Sep 26, 2023
jimcaddy:
That person must be invited to clarify something
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Renman: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2023
Bmaster:
and you are God spokesperson abi ?
Some believe there's purgatory,if actually there's a purgatory,then there may likely be a kinda mercy to bestow the dead.
I don't buy the idea of a lair and a murderer staying at the same level of punishment in hell fire
That is the word of God! I pity your ignorance!!! Keep believing on lies(purgatory) from the pit of Hell...until reality is dawn on you!!!
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by moderngist(m): 11:05am On Sep 26, 2023
Na so
. Image laundry!
I beg laugh 😅😂

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keS0nGrGtFw?si=7D1x40mDTWi8SgCB
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Exceed15: 11:11am On Sep 26, 2023
jimcaddy:

Social media will lead you astray
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Exceed15: 11:12am On Sep 26, 2023
Could he have died of drug overdose?
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Pinkeyes: 11:33am On Sep 26, 2023
jimcaddy:

Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by Pinkeyes: 11:34am On Sep 26, 2023
GambaOsaka:

I remember one auxiliary nurse like that , she administered chloroquine injection to one 5 year old girl, the girl started having body itchiness. So in order to stop it, she administered overdose of chlorapheniramine injection (piriton). Omo that day I saw a mad 5 year old. The little girl bite the shit out of the nurses’ body that day Ehn. Na God save am say the girl no die.

Na only nurses una see, doctor nko? What about the boy whose intestines were removed during surgery by a so called surgeon recently?

It's was a qualified doctor in Benin teaching hospital that gave my uncle a wrong injection that blinded his eye.
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:57am On Sep 26, 2023
Mohbad's Father is not serious at all. So he did not suspect any foul play. He just went ahead and bury him immediately without raising any questions. No wonder he can't stay with one wife and he call himself a pastor.
His Dad is complicit to this crime. angry
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by BigSmoke4u: 12:13pm On Sep 26, 2023
From the start I never believed naira will risk his career,he's not that dumb, niggas a gangster for real,a gangster rapper wouldn't rap about Bible or Jesus coming in his lyrics,listen to 21savage then you will know what am saying.

"Sam larry ti settle eh,badoo sneh ti settle eh, Abu abel ti settle eh"...this is a line from PuTa by Naira marley, shortly after he was released from efcc custody,I belive this is how he get connected to the above mentioned, I mean who no like naira that year ,even old mama dey support am.

Social media has done more arm than good.

Mohbad was struggling even bella no fit sign am.

Naira signed him with the pushed over lyta too and zino (nobody said shit then)
He paid for the apartment he was living,recording,etc,if e easy go ask how much be rent for agree talkless of lekki.

MohBad (R.i.p) forced his way out of the label of course there will be issues, but not to this extent

Nigga release ep,doing shows bk 2 bk,get featured on tracks and get paid and you guys were saying he is under pressure,he is scared lol.

If you dey look for person wey dey pressure go aso kiss sorry kizz Daniel or runtown then you will know what pressure means.

Naira freed him to do whatever he wants,now only God knows what happened yall now tracking back to what happened last year,started blaming naira for MohBad carelessness, ahba.

Person wey dey under pressure dey price range rover

Make una dey fear God o.
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by loliapoopy2013(f): 12:20pm On Sep 26, 2023
References1:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxoEZ7Xri2D/?igshid=MTc4MmM1YmI2Ng==

Saving face, What about the guy who said he met him in the hospital and took a selfie with him? That guy gave a detailed explanation of what he saw in the hospital na, why are they denying it?
Re: Mohbad Was Brought In Dead, Didn't Die In Our Facility - Perez Medcare Hospital by YourGFsnatcher: 12:34pm On Sep 26, 2023
CalabarPikin:
It's time they just allow this guy RIP..

Many using this opportunity to look for fame or something..

It's a pity that the law is only for the poor, shout justice for Mohbad till tomorrow, it won't work in a shithole country rather more lives will go...

Seeing people think like this make me lose hope In the black race. While white people are solving cases 40 years passed and delivering justice, a black man's thought is people that want to be famous with justice. Like that's his only problem...because some people want to be famous, then we should forget about the case so that we can stop people from being famous. How do some black people think... I seriously want to know. Like HOW?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gloria Doyle Is Sick, Gallstone Bladder, Kidney Infection - Needs Assistance / After 2 Kids: Wil Ini Edo Look Better Than Omotola Ekehinde? / D’Banj Signs Feza Kessy To DB Record Label (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.