Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,124 members, 7,818,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:47 PM

Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo (61359 Views)

Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son / Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella / “Yul Edochie Is Not The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son” – Kemi Olunloyo Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Hausa(m): 5:03am On Sep 26, 2023
The caption differs from the post, as nothing in the post suggests Kemi alleging Sam Larry is the father of the boy. Nawa ooo!

That said, kedụ ihe n'emedi ndị b'anyị sef?
Not to be like I'm a kill joy, but which one is Chief Priest hastily giving the father N4m?
For condolence or was there any sort of relationship between the two of them?
Nna eh!

3 Likes

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by kiddkash(m): 5:08am On Sep 26, 2023
Pls, this woman shouldn't run her mouth if there isn't any concrete evidence

2 Likes

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by KIDfurniture(m): 5:09am On Sep 26, 2023
You have a point there o. No Igbo man is involved for real o. But wait Wetin mbaise people do you ? I want to know plz.

Taylor92:
Na una sabi

Everyday I thank God say neither Naira Marley Sam Larry or Mohbad non was Igbo

This case for don bloody by now

Because to me I see every Igbo as my brother and wish to grow thick skin like them

Na only Mbaise people I no like

We’ve had a very bad experience with those people

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Ehinjuola: 5:10am On Sep 26, 2023
Revolution2022:
Illuminatti them.

wetin kozan illuminati with this case now??

Some ppl n bungalow na something, nothing dey d upstairs.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Bridget95(f): 5:11am On Sep 26, 2023
No DNA need.

Look the baby and Sam Larry eyes,lips ,nose and cheeks . They all look similar.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Blendy77(f): 5:12am On Sep 26, 2023
I would hav been shocked if Kemi kept quiet over this issue. No be Kemi again? grin the matter don dey get kleg. Many salient points we never heard of b4 now, 4m transferred to the Dad before the son died. Cod it be d reason they hastily buried him? Then DNA in Dubai, no one ever mentioned all these while that the paternity of the child was under contention before his demise. With the sis inlaw threatening lawsuit it shows there might be some element of truth in this matter. Now hospital has released statement that he was brought in dead.
Honestly that wife of his should be investigated. Let's hear her own part of the story cos the speed she use post on social media with well composed poems over her husband's demise says a lot, like she already typed n kept them waiting. Which widow get get time dey update Facebook story and WhatsApp status after husband death? I just feel for the late mohbad, he was truly surrounded by enemies everywhere.

41 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by AZControversial(m): 5:12am On Sep 26, 2023
undecided

Wouldn't be surprised if this was true

4 Likes

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by koladata(m): 5:17am On Sep 26, 2023
For everybody saying it can't be true, does it mean it hasn't happened before?

26 Likes

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:17am On Sep 26, 2023
Jaybuoy:
At this point, everyone just wants to trend with this guy's death.

Make una allow law enforcement do their job in peace o jare.

But seriously though, at this point, everyone is a suspect and that's why VeryDarkMan has a point about a DNA test.

If pikin na Mohbad own, the wife has nothing to fear.
Law enforcement will do nothing. You think we still have law enforcement in Nigeria. No my friend, They only acted because of the protests raised by Nigerias on this issue. Nigerian police are only there for political figures.
If Mohbad could raised alarm in public and petitioned the police before he died about his life at risk and they did nothing. And if what moved them is via Nigerian protests on the street, do you think they have the nerve to proceed with investigation after autopsy.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by KIDfurniture(m): 5:20am On Sep 26, 2023
Cursed is a man that Carries a woman for head ! Celebrity life is always bleeped up. That child no be mobad child. Imagine for 8 years if e fertile house for don full with kids except them dey enjoy running abortion sha. If that girl ni submit that child for DNA she and and her family na demons. I no like women wey like celebrities . They are fakes just like the fake celebrities

Truthshotcrazy:

....wHY DID YOU FVCK MY? NOW U PRETENDING.....

[url] https://www.withinnigeria.com/entertainment/2023/09/14/if-i-die-you-killed-me-argument-between-late-mohbad-and-wife-resurfaces-video/ [/url][/b][/color]

Las LAS She go do DNA test make everybody rest! win win.somebody volunteered to dash her extra 10million after DNA test

ALL YALL NOISEMAKERS SHOULD ALLOW THE POOR WOMAN FINISH MOURNING FIRST! BEFORE COMING FOR HER

6 Likes

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Eteka1(m): 5:21am On Sep 26, 2023
The baby bears an uncanny resemblance to Sam Larry Sha.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Bluntemperor: 5:22am On Sep 26, 2023
Rodimi20000000:
That baby looks like Sam

Ahhhh!
You can see why there is troubles everywhere.
This is serious and needs confirmation !
God have mercy o!
Celebrity lives,na Wa o!

4 Likes

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by currency10(m): 5:22am On Sep 26, 2023
Am just wondering for this woman too say all this kind of words boldly and publicly hmmmm
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by jattopeter(m): 5:24am On Sep 26, 2023
Look deep into wat this Jornalist is saying, DNA should be carried out , am sorry to say. Something might be hidden and we all needed clarification.
Jagaban2012:
With these...most of.Naija Husband will be doing the DNA test of all.their children to ascertain the authentic father.....

Women are evil and deadly....if I see snake and women in a danger mood..i will first kill women before I kill the woman.....perhaps most of what jas happened to this Mohbad was caused by his supposed wife....
We are following the matter back.to.back....we will see as the film.go end....

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by iamtardey: 5:24am On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:
Fear men o. This might be true. See the baby's cheeks and that of sam larry.
I’m afraid is going towards being real and believe this whole mohbad thing will GO to another level Aje if it end being True damm
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Qoko: 5:25am On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:

Na Mùmú you be

6 Likes

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Benresmy(m): 5:27am On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:

Fear men or Women which one??

2 Likes

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by adenigga(m): 5:30am On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:
Fear women too......

2 Likes

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by kamtamark(m): 5:33am On Sep 26, 2023
That is mohbad's son, you don't need a prophet to tell you that.

Stories are capable of changing the way you look at someone.

8 Likes

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Qoko: 5:33am On Sep 26, 2023
If you are still following this woman, you’re insanx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Bfly: 5:33am On Sep 26, 2023
Kemi bullshit
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Franzinni: 5:35am On Sep 26, 2023
The resemblance is unmistakable... I always had that thought in the back of my mind but men this photo mashup brings it to the front ... I say women are unique ... The first thing a woman did after she was made was to betray a man, don't you wonder why God first made Adam and he chilled first haha becasue he knows say once woman enter creation, the fuckery will start.

14 Likes

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Superpower(m): 5:37am On Sep 26, 2023
Only fools take this mentally ill woman serious.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by article1: 5:39am On Sep 26, 2023
This old mama has gotten the opportunity to open her rotten mouth again
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Sadonyx: 5:42am On Sep 26, 2023
This woman

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by NaijaCover(m): 5:43am On Sep 26, 2023
Hmmmmmm
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Confirm4real(m): 5:43am On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:
Na una sabi

Everyday I thank God say neither Naira Marley Sam Larry or Mohbad non was Igbo

This case for don bloody by now

Because to me I see every Igbo as my brother and wish to grow thick skin like them

Na only Mbaise people I no like

We’ve had a very bad experience with those people

But seriously no one talks good about Mbaise people grin

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by tete7000(m): 5:45am On Sep 26, 2023
This psycho woman again!
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Chibuzoripob: 5:49am On Sep 26, 2023
shocked toh may they NOT jail this winch sad undecided
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Chibuzoripob: 5:49am On Sep 26, 2023
sad sad
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Chibuzoripob: 5:50am On Sep 26, 2023
angry sad is she now DNA? Hope it is NOT true sha cos Larry/ mohbad wife go explain tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Roman Goddess Dances With Her Massive Boobs (Video, Photos) / Jeremy-Meeks: Another Olajumoke Discovered In The USA / Lunettes Sold 1500 Glasses In 2 Hrs After Tacha Was Pronounced Ambassador

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.