Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,349 members, 7,819,247 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:15 PM

Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo (61365 Views)

Verydarkman Gives Reasons Why DNA Test Must Be Conducted On Mohbad’s Son / Sam Larry Is Hiding In Kenya And His Location Isn’t Hidden - Black Cinderella / “Yul Edochie Is Not The Father Of Judy Austin’s Son” – Kemi Olunloyo Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by enemyofprogress: 6:47am On Sep 26, 2023
Trustmea:
This mohbad brouhaha no concern me at all since they are all from waste. If they like make they kill themselves chopping my pop corn
why now? Why are you so earthless?
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by imam07: 6:47am On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:
Fear men o. This might be true. See the baby's cheeks and that of sam larry.
fear men abi fear women. We saw all women online discouraging DNA test. Women are not to be trusted.
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by imam07: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2023
udede:
Na so dem dey do for that side. Every body dey f**k each other even there parents and children not to talk of friends wives and husbands.

If mohbad and Sam Larry were igbos , kasala for don bust for nairaland
Wetin concern if they are igbo for here. This tribe sef u all get issue. Only God knows where igbo emanate from with this kind reasoning

2 Likes

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Trustmea: 6:55am On Sep 26, 2023
Hausa:
The caption differs from the post, as nothing in the post suggests Kemi alleging Sam Larry is the father of the boy. Nawa ooo!

That said, kedụ ihe n'emedi ndị b'anyị sef?
Not to be like I'm a kill joy, but which one is Chief Priest hastily giving the father N4m?
For condolence or was there any sort of relationship between the two of them?
Nna eh!
Nna ihe nkea gwuru mu Ike
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by fadigalfemi(m): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2023
[TRASH] Na una sabi

Everyday I thank God say neither Naira Marley Sam Larry or Mohbad non was Igbo

This case for don bloody by now

Because to me I see every Igbo as my brother and wish to grow thick skin like them

Na only Mbaise people I no like

We’ve had a very bad experience with those people
[/quote]
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Morbeta11(m): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2023
olatade:
DNA test would all save us from this drama

Someone already offered to pay for that and give her 10mil if the baby js Mohbad's.

https://twitter.com/yabaleftonline/status/1706365448420229153?t=L2DIKBI2HVCUHsV1EdGclw&s=08
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Godofwar247(m): 6:57am On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:
Na una sabi

Because to me I see every Igbo as my brother and wish to grow thick skin like them

why will you dislike mbaise? Are they not IGBO? Why the unnecessary hate and stigmatization? Was there a time in history that said mbaise was not IGBO? The way you see mbaise is the way Nigeria sees the whole of IGBO land... Learn to love one another... The thing mbaise did to you might be traced far back as 1900... Why still habour such a thing... If you can't love mbaise, Nigeria can never love IGBO.... QED
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by imam07: 6:59am On Sep 26, 2023
Dchampion65:
Whosoever follow or believe aunty kemi is doing so at his/her own peril. Mere facial resembles is now being used to determine the parternity of a child. Ignorance.wha is this one of the saying. Does this stop her from going ahead with d DNA test. I hv been saying this from d start. They should ask d wife for d death of mohbad. D wife is d center to all this wahala. If d DNA prove d boy does not belong to Mohbad. Case close.

To many video are in circulations, everyone is cruising and taking advantage of the situation especially the sympathetic bloggers.

Suddenly we have judges and social analyst.
You will be surprise of autopsy results.

Truth shall surely prevail.
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by imam07: 7:04am On Sep 26, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
Aproko agbaya. How does she conclude without a written or glaring evidence or DNA. At least, she should have allowed a DNA to be done by mohbad family themselves before rushing to the internet just because of some frog-voiced content creators that are looking for 2$ per video couldnt keep their mouth shut. Mere facial look cannot judge that alone. And why will i kill someone when i know i am the owner of a child? or what is she trying to pass accross? If I am the lady, i will conduct the DNA immediately and if am confident enough and clean, then SUE the hell out of her and all those idiots .

BUT THE QUESTION IS, IS THE LADY CONFIDENT ENOUGH TO DO DNA TEST? I BELIEVE POLICE TO GO DEEPER IN THEIR INVESTIGATIONS
mohbad wife can't do the DNA test because definitely d test will expose her. Do u think those people who brought d idea of DNA test do not know what they are saying. Definitely one insider must have leaked d paternity of dat baby to some bloggers. In this world, don't do it if u dont want it to leak out. D way I see mohbad, he was a simp. He couldn't manage a woman properly.

3 Likes

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by mblarry1(m): 7:06am On Sep 26, 2023
That boy resemble sam Larry too much...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Shedrack777: 7:06am On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:
https://fb.watch/ni38W3Rv6a/?mibextid=Nif5oz
you said the future is female again?
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by talented321: 7:07am On Sep 26, 2023
My brother, the pikin don't even like mohbad..
Tyktoker:
See how the small pikin dey bone face for mohbad! From day one I knew this, no single resemblance between mohbad and the guy!

2 Likes

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:07am On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:
Na una sabi

Werey chief priest nha yanmiri not igbo
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by LyfeJennings(m): 7:11am On Sep 26, 2023
Sirianese:

Yeah this is what happens when you wife a groupie a.k.a music-industry Olocho

Mohbad lose guard!

Too bad!

Be calm hommie
It's just an allegation
It's most likely not true
We all know Kemi has a history of mental illness
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Hassanmaye(m): 7:13am On Sep 26, 2023
Blood of Zacharia!!! What!!!
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Bigkoko: 7:16am On Sep 26, 2023
Abobi you sabi them grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Two people i keep at hands length... Mbaise & Yorubans. I do deals with them, but, i am always very very vigilant. Bullet wey you see dey come no fit kill you! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

udede:
Na so dem dey do for that side. Every body dey f**k each other even there parents and children not to talk of friends wives and husbands.

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Dennisochampa: 7:19am On Sep 26, 2023
If the baby na truly Sam Larry own, then that makes it even more interesting.
Na double Walhalla for both Sam Larry and naira Marley.
So you fvck person babe finish, give am belle come still get mind kill am?
All we want is justice for mohbad.
We can deal with other things later but you see this one so.... Our mind no go commot until mohbad gets the justice he deserves.
Who get the pikin no matter for now

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by accordadoga30(f): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2023
seunmsg:

Attention seeking Bigot, stay away from this thread. Nobody mentioned your ethic group here. Stop the desperate and shameless attempt to introduce ethnicity into the matter when no one has suggested an ethnic angle into the conversation.

U dey mind that Taylor92 ??

Attention seeking bigot you called him, even u Sabi am well. He go come bdey use bold fonts to seek attention🤣🤣

In one of his comments he even said APC media aide came to him with 350k begging him to join APC. Apc media aid has not even begged Reno or David Hundeyin.

Low budget David and Reno from SE claiming SS

2 Likes

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by StarGra: 7:21am On Sep 26, 2023
The child looks exactly like Larry

festacman:
May be a DNA test of Mohbad's son should be done to clarify some of these conspiracy theories.

One is certain, Mohbad's wife who should be devastated calling her dead husband "Nigger" in some of her several posts two days after his death doesn't sound normal. I don't know men...

1 Like

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by IjebuWarrior: 7:22am On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:
Na una sabi

Exactly! Cuz you guys lack patience and only think with ur yam legs. grin
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by texazzpete(m): 7:27am On Sep 26, 2023
If you have money in Nigeria and you’re accused of something, just pay Kemi Olulonyo to attack your accusers and muddy the waters. Na her work be dat

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by thaoriginator: 7:28am On Sep 26, 2023
gentlesmithugo:
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 e pain am
Una go wail tire for this country grin

"THANK GOD NO BE IGBO" my a s s cheesy
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by phorget(m): 7:29am On Sep 26, 2023
Dchampion65:
Whosoever follow or believe aunty kemi is doing so at his/her own peril. Mere facial resembles is now being used to determine the parternity of a child. Ignorance.

To many video are in circulations, everyone is cruising and taking advantage of the situation especially the sympathetic bloggers.

Suddenly we have judges and social analyst.
You will be surprise of autopsy results.

Truth shall surely prevail.

”Mere” face resemblance is always the first pointer to who owns a child bro.

2 Likes

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Clinton14(m): 7:30am On Sep 26, 2023
udede:

But na your sisters full brothels o all over Nigeria,not to talk of baby factories.
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by IjebuWarrior: 7:38am On Sep 26, 2023
Trustmea:
This mohbad brouhaha no concern me at all since they are all from waste. If they like make they kill themselves chopping my pop corn

Dem waste be una God for east. grin
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by eepeepook: 7:39am On Sep 26, 2023
This one, as usual, has decided to add her own fake news to a trending topic.
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Dchampion65: 7:40am On Sep 26, 2023
[quote author=imam07 post=126024011][/quote]

But let's be human, she is not running away. The DNA centre is not closing down as well.
Let's give her the privilege to mourn her husband.

What will now happened if public assertion about the paternity is wrong and she did not have a hand in the death of her husband as well.

It's painful to loose such a promising young man, those beaten is the one that feels the pain, we should not destroy whatever he left behind by our pain.

I believe the law enforcement agency will do a thorough job to unravel his death.
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Papayaayasager(m): 7:43am On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:
Na una sabi

Where are you from?
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Papayaayasager(m): 7:44am On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:

Mohbad is not light skin neither the wife how did the son get his light skin

2 Likes

Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by Edusouls(m): 7:48am On Sep 26, 2023
Taylor92:
Na una sabi

serious? Mbaise people I have heard a lot about them what was the experience?
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by decub: 7:50am On Sep 26, 2023
Khafsun:

*contrary
Thanks a bunch.
Re: Sam Larry Is The Father Of Mohbad’s Son – Kemi Olunloyo by phemmyfour: 7:54am On Sep 26, 2023
saphiere:
So you believe that woman.

She should be living close to yaba left. She's always chasing clout

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Princess Shyngle Shows Her Love Machine: '99.9% Men I Dated Couldn't Satisfy Me" / Ex-BBNaija Housemate, Khloe Goes Topless In New Photo / Toyin Lawani Goes Nude, Shows Hips Tattoo To Advertise Anti Stretch Marks Produc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.