Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,950 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name (31794 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Reacts To Pastor Bakare's Comment On Mohbad / Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video) / Timaya's Daughter Seizes His Key For Coming Back Late. Singer Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Gamezi(m): 9:51am On Sep 26, 2023
Clout chaser.. what of baddoo, baddest, kingkong , killer.. no be to dey stand on altar dey yarn nonsense

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by itoldu: 9:51am On Sep 26, 2023
Pastor wey wan rule country, dey inside politics.
Before you waka far, abeg publish financial report of your church with 100% transparency na. I wan check something.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by YoungLionken(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2023
Honestly, I never expected such from a man as him..

At times, some elites are the reason why they're getting bashed online.

You have already judged him even though you said you didn't. His remark was insensitive...

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Therock5555(m): 9:52am On Sep 26, 2023
Small time them go start to dey produce mohbad anointing oil.

Since everybody dey use him name catch cruise
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Menclothing: 9:52am On Sep 26, 2023
I am bad
Mobad

Only God can judge us all pastor

I don’t support evil but I can’t judge anyone human

Learn to associate with good people

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by festacman(m): 9:53am On Sep 26, 2023
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by OBAGADAFFI: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2023
Divoc19:
Moh Bad means I am very good in Nigerian street/music language. I don't understand how people who don't have idea of issues will always want to drag victims.

How about Falz the Badth Guy, he evil too?

We have other street skags like Mad, gba good. What does Tunde Bakare Knows apart from the physical bible

Lol, Mohbad is part of the Naira crew .
He did everything with them until his death.

Tunde Bakare is a Lawyer and activist, he has rehabilitated lots of drug victims

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by wittywriter: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2023
gassbee:
Bakare is lawyer by profession & pastor by self-design
Fixed

Johnnyessence:
pastor Tunde bakare doesn’t understand the name niii
Divoc19:
Moh Bad means I am very good in Nigerian street/music language. I don't understand how people who don't have idea of issues will always want to drag victims.

We have other street skags like Mad, gba good. What does Tunde Bakare Knows apart from the physical bible

Wittyness
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by paskal16: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2023
Okay na
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by SpecialAdviser(m): 9:54am On Sep 26, 2023
Chochovini:
Don‘t mind all the jobless youths that have taken to the streets to protest for some stupid reason over somebody I believe they did not know or even listening to his so called music.
Moh-Bad simply mean: I AM BAD.
That is the kind of person that more than 60% of Naija (yoots) seem to be giong haywire for.

Then suspecting & accusing one Naira Marley like that for his death who might even be innocent, when bad governance that has made life difficult for everybody stare at them in the eyes.
Lazy, stupid and useless youths everywhere.
My annoyance is stupid Enugu Youths who held candle light for him. Igbos are known for their wisdom. Dunno why Enugu Youths fell my hand
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Chibuzoripob: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2023
sad lobatan
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Wizuman: 9:54am On Sep 26, 2023
Lmhhk

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by spirul77: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2023
As a man you suppose check my signature

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by yemmit90: 9:55am On Sep 26, 2023
Mohbad is a street slang that literally means being good or exceptional in a particular thing. It doesn't mean evil.

These old men should leave this young generation alone. If they were that good during their time, Nigeria and her youths will never be like this.

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by dannex(m): 9:56am On Sep 26, 2023
One of your biological daughters is a druggie. Wetin I know? Abegi free d boy joor

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Afamed: 9:56am On Sep 26, 2023
Bitter elementary truth
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by BrutusOj(m): 9:58am On Sep 26, 2023
This Pastor no do literature ni?

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by ppogba: 9:59am On Sep 26, 2023
When prominent pastors are accused of infidelity, pastor.Bakare will never utter a word. Now, a young man has died and all he could to for his family is to educate them on the type of life he lived. Wonderful.

I am waiting for the day your own son will succeed you as the GO of your ministry. Then we will know that indeed all the religious hypnotism is for the family benefits.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by NOwazobia: 10:00am On Sep 26, 2023
Divoc19:

Let's agree that the name was a good name. What about his lifestyle.

That is the crust of bakare message, which is very correct.

There is always a day of reckoning for all of our choices in life.

Mobhad, though I sympathize with the way he died, but he made many bad choices in life, irrespective of how talented he was.

4 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by padrey(m): 10:00am On Sep 26, 2023

We have other street skags like Mad, gba good. What does Tunde Bakare Knows apart from the physical Bible....

You have said it all.. Pastor Tunde Bakare belong to another generation so he doesn't understand the meaning of Mohbad...

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by iReddington: 10:01am On Sep 26, 2023
No be everything yeye pastor like bakare suppose dey put mouth, Mohbad means he's a genius lyricist and singer. Mo bad gan (I'm so good) he also said he added Imole to his name to balance diminutive and small thinkers like Pst Bakare. The Pastor should focus on his gullible congregation and mind the business that pays him on his pulpit business center. angry

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Kog45(m): 10:02am On Sep 26, 2023
Pastor Tunde Bakare should go and preach to hair plaited Pastor Olukoya who just took over from his late Father as General overseer and leave street for dem dem who understands the meaning of MOHBAD..

Yes he drink and smoke but what Nigerians are saying he was bullied and intimidated to the point of death by rival musical label.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by mariovito(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2023
Thank you joree.

There's a way you exhibit dexterity in a skill and people can say "the guy bad gan.

All these over zealous and self righteous people should pack one side.

Divoc19:

2 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Wizpa(m): 10:04am On Sep 26, 2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by jrusky(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2023
Truth be told Mohbad mingled wrongly with wrong people in the name of seeking help to hammer.

Bad company not only corrupt good manner it kills good manner and even killed the person.

We warned them when that bastard called Naira Marley came to our music industry that he is a bad influence but they refused to listen they kept following him to be relevant as street kids and now here we go a beautiful soul gone too soon.

How many time have you hear Don Jazzy boys smoke igbo, sniffed colorado etc and fell to the gutter or fell to the ground and they started pouring water on any of them Never, so it's a lesson "choose right role model your life will be right choose wrong role model your life will be gone".
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by akinsmyk(m): 10:05am On Sep 26, 2023
Chochovini:
Don‘t mind all the jobless youths that have taken to the streets to protest for some stupid reason over somebody I believe they did not know or even listening to his so called music.
Moh-Bad simply mean: I AM BAD.
That is the kind of person that more than 60% of Naija (yoots) seem to be giong haywire for.

Then suspecting & accusing one Naira Marley like that for his death who might even be innocent, when bad governance that has made life difficult for everybody stare at them in the eyes.
Lazy, stupid and useless youths everywhere.

People like are just so ignorant. You believe when you can read then you have all knowledge in the world. Did you ever bothered to know how that name came to be? No, you just want to follow trend.

I watched an interview where he was asked about how he came about the name. He said when he raps for his friends, records music, his friends always says “o bad gan, o bad o” in that context, they were saying the music is good and dope. That was how he decided to adopt the name.

His “Mohbad” is not the literal meaning. On the street, when such words are used, it also means something is nice, great, dope and superb.

I hope you learnt something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Rafman12: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2023
adenigga:

Source: https://punchng.com/MohBad-Pastor-Bakare-knocks-late-singers-unpleasant-lifestyle-name
The same pastor that fly private jet without any means of income

3 Likes

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by tfelicityk(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2023
Some of the youth turn procession to protest, some join the protest and they don't who they are protesting "Justice for" as they claimed... Either they manipulated by some evil sect online because they want to cash out from their bloggers pages by dishing out false tales or it is the evil, anger, and hatred in them they wanted to showcase.
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by henryadex(m): 10:06am On Sep 26, 2023
The sword of Damocles is coming on these musicians that is making our youths crazy and useless, wait and see
Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Nyanabo(m): 10:08am On Sep 26, 2023
At least respect the departed. If you don't have any prepared sermon for your members, sing hymns, or praises to God, talk about social ills, societal misgiving, or talk about the root cause of his supposed 'lifestyle' till it's closing time.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad: Pastor Bakare Knocks Late Singer’s ‘unpleasant Lifestyle’, Name by Autobot05: 10:09am On Sep 26, 2023
Facts

You can’t eat with the devil and wash your hands after ( it takes God’s mercy to do such )

I just pity these foolish youths

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet The Most Spoiled Kids In The World! / Bimbo Akintola Celebrates Her 47th Birthday With New Photos / “I Love Buhari Because He’s Way Cuter Than Jonathan” - Cossy Orjiakor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.