Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,898 members, 7,814,035 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:51 AM

Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career (9075 Views)

We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man โ€“ Force PRO (Video) / CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi Rects To Video Of Police Officers Drinking Alcohol / FHQ Condemns Bolanle Raheem's Death - FPRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by fnep2smooth(m): 6:17am On Sep 26, 2023
Oga take this 2million for fuel for you and your boys, that's bribing to me.
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by sam2023: 6:29am On Sep 26, 2023
Ask him how he was able to ne in his present position where most of his mates are far far behind him in terms of promotion
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by juman(m): 6:34am On Sep 26, 2023
He is PRO nah.
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by juman(m): 6:35am On Sep 26, 2023
I like his names.
Olumuyiwa adejobi.
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by ejihand(m): 6:35am On Sep 26, 2023
He joined police in 2005, 2023, he is already Police PRO. Meanwhile, some joined since 1998, and has been promoted once. Just have connections in this country ๐Ÿ˜„
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by thaoriginator: 6:38am On Sep 26, 2023
It's easier for an elephant ๐Ÿ˜ to pass through the eye of a needle cry
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by cornelin(m): 6:45am On Sep 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sDZAjLczb4

Since after the inauguration of President Bola Ahmed Tinubu, here are 3 biggest lies to come out from the camp of the presidency

SHARE LIKE SUBSCRIBE
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by samcolee(m): 6:51am On Sep 26, 2023
fnep2smooth:
Oga take this 2million for fuel for you and your boys, that's bribing to me.
Lols, If the govt provided fuel you wouldn't need to dash them fuel. You don't buy fuel for your security nor uniform but you give them AK47 what do you expect ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by wittywriter: 6:52am On Sep 26, 2023
Some gullible Nigerians may believe this his lie!...

Wittyness
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by Hassanmaye(m): 7:11am On Sep 26, 2023
That's wonderful commendable
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by ambale(m): 7:19am On Sep 26, 2023
The issue is not who is receiving the bribe, the problem is the system... These guys know that nothing caan be done to them cos from the top to the bottom echelon of the police force is so corrupt, so when a policeman says he doesnt receive bribe, that doesnt even mean he is not involved in it...

Fighting corruption in the NPF goes beyond twitter press release, we all know what your man do both on the roads and even in their offices

One of my guy was recently tagged a daredevil armed robber, sotey i confuse before police tell the family to go find better money to release a robber ooo๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„, we later found out that he was picked while they came for a different raid and they saw that his family members were well to do, so they roped him as a robber

Baba nothing you wan talk, you are part of a corrupt system, you must be corrupted also.
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by Akaujaa(m): 7:22am On Sep 26, 2023
Go tell that to your kids, oga
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by Felix6: 7:23am On Sep 26, 2023
You never sleep with person wife too ba? Because that region everybody na indirect family members.
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by Akasammyoka: 7:24am On Sep 26, 2023
Another modified lies. It now truly seem the coming of Christ is near cus people tell lies this days without any qualm.
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by kkulaja(m): 7:39am On Sep 26, 2023
GO0DHardDick:
Nigeria police Keeps embarrassing itself!

If you believe this trash, you'll equally believe my grandmother was a virgin

Its very very possible bro
Its easiy for a junior officer to collect 200 naira bribe
Even easier for an accountant from a firm to collect bribe before processing ur cheque
But not
But a senior police officer with conscience
Not easy at all
If u know u know
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by Faposky95: 7:41am On Sep 26, 2023
MrsTwrite:
If he's saying the truth, let him be! His type is ๐Ÿ’ฏ rare.

Do well to check my signature if you need my assistance.

It is the duty of the officer not to accept bribe....not street side tips ohhh
Look , the leadership position you're in should champion the Force from it's incessant display of bribery which is ni new tale here.
You can't be only one
Even Prophet Elijah was told that more thousands like him .
Drop this only me be saint thing

1 Like

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by phemmyfour: 7:51am On Sep 26, 2023
MrsTwrite:
If he's saying the truth, let him be! His type is ๐Ÿ’ฏ rare.

Do well to check my signature if you need my assistance.
But he has collected from his colleague. He didnt collect it directly
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by ugofab11(m): 7:57am On Sep 26, 2023
[quote author=ROTTWEILER007 post=126023372]Police: Oga bring #2500, because if my colleagues come here them no go collect this #2500 oh. Na help I wan help you. This one no be bribe. E no reach to even buy one bullet.
Me: but I never even Sabi my offense
Police : na why I say make you pay #2500 because if we reach station you go understand. As I see you, I Sabi say you na beta person. That's why I dey reason you like my brother.
Me: Oga police abeg tell me wetin I do
Police : Let's go to the station
In the police van
Police : Oga police, oya take #2500. I have a very important meeting wey I need catch up with.
Police : oga your money na 10k
Me: how?
Police : no worries wen we reach station you go know.
At the station
DPO: this guy again, throw am inside cell
Me: oga me ke? Where do you know me from. I have never been arrested for any crime before.
DPO: thats why your bail will be 15k. Take phone and call any of your relatives.
On channels TV
This group of young men terrorizing the area of zamaza village has finally been arrested. The police made the arrest after a successful gun duel that sa You said it all my brother!
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by bayumyguy: 8:01am On Sep 26, 2023
Police PPRO is a very nice man and I have encountered with him before when I heard issue with some bad eggs in police and my Muyiwa adejobi save from the situation without collecting kobo from me
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by lexyclasy: 8:51am On Sep 26, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://dailytrust.com/force-pro-i-have-never-accepted-bribe-in-my-career/
That's what super cop Abba Giari use to say but was caught in the web of messy crime with notorious kidnappers and drug peddlers
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by FireUpNow(m): 9:01am On Sep 26, 2023
Na breaking news be this
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by neonly: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2023
Frank mba is the one if the best police man I have ever seen sha
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by mctech(m): 10:47am On Sep 26, 2023
The fact that you rejected some petty bribes does not mean that you have never accepted any.

Everyone knows that corruption is the fourth arm of government in Nigeria, a saint will never progress in the civil service.

More importantly, nowhere did he say he has never accepted a bribe in his career.
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by Exceed15: 10:51am On Sep 26, 2023
No it is only compensations he received.
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by benjaminlawson(m): 11:04am On Sep 26, 2023
May be it has been given another term; return, gift, appreciation etc. It is like fish saying its has not touched water
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by OmoFiditi: 11:13am On Sep 26, 2023
He is right, he doesn't collect bribes from civilians, he tells you to pay the bribe to a junior officer, who then remits the money to him.

Technically he has never collected bribe from civilians. So he is right.
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by goldfish27(m): 11:41am On Sep 26, 2023
You are saying this because we all know the people who have given you will not speak out
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by Halo22: 11:42am On Sep 26, 2023
This is more like an Ashawo saying she never see prick before
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by HRMK: 1:00pm On Sep 26, 2023
it could be because you were never assigned to the so called lucrative jobs!
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by delpee(f): 3:01pm On Sep 26, 2023
ROTTWEILER007:
Police: Oga bring #2500, because if my colleagues come here them no go collect this #2500 oh. Na help I wan help you. This one no be bribe. E no reach to even buy one bullet.
Me: but I never even Sabi my offense
Police : na why I say make you pay #2500 because if we reach station you go understand. As I see you, I Sabi say you na beta person. That's why I dey reason you like my brother.
Me: Oga police abeg tell me wetin I do
Police : Let's go to the station
In the police van
Police : Oga police, oya take #2500. I have a very important meeting wey I need catch up with.
Police : oga your money na 10k
Me: how?
Police : no worries wen we reach station you go know.
At the station
DPO: this guy again, throw am inside cell
Me: oga me ke? Where do you know me from. I have never been arrested for any crime before.
DPO: thats why your bail will be 15k. Take phone and call any of your relatives.
On channels TV
This group of young men terrorizing the area of zamaza village has finally been arrested. The police made the arrest after a successful gun duel that saw one of its men injured and currently receiving treatment in one of the hospital in the locality. The police in collaboration with other sister agen........
[b]]At home[/b
Family: is this not Mike that we have been looking for, since yesterday?

The story of some youngsters from poor backgrounds who are in awaiting trial cells for years.....

1 Like

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by uzomalahot: 12:14am On Sep 27, 2023

(1) (2) (Reply)

Migo loan scam / Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer / 9 Dead As Nurtw Factions Clash In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.