Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,033 members, 7,818,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:05 AM

Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career (9078 Views)

We Have Identified Lagos Police Officers Assaulting Man – Force PRO (Video) / CSP Olumuyiwa Adejobi Rects To Video Of Police Officers Drinking Alcohol / FHQ Condemns Bolanle Raheem's Death - FPRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by Ofunaofu: 5:04am On Sep 26, 2023
Spokesperson of the Nigeria Police Force, Olumuyiwa Adejobi, says he has never collected bribe since he joined the police.

Adejobi said this on Monday while responding to an X user who asked him to swear by his “village deity” that he had never accepted a bribe since joining the force.

The verified user posed the question after Adejobi wrote: “Police administrative bail is free. If anyone demands bail money, you too demand an invoice or receipt to prove payment. If he can’t issue it, dont pay. That is a fraud. I have said this severally. Thanks”.

The man went on to ask Adejobi if he had never been involved in bribery

Adejobi responded saying that since joining the police force in 2005, he has never accepted bribe.

He further disclosed that as a crowned prince of Owu, it would be “ridiculous” for him to accept bribes.

“I have answered this. PR is in me. I joined NIPR in 2004 before I joined the police in 2005. I have been a PR man before I even applied to join the police. I even reject gifts. Many people on Twitter have been willing to recharge my phone, but i appeal to them not to do.

“Those who know me know I reject gifts, let alone bribe. I am a crowned prince of Owu, so it’s ridiculous to take a bribe. If you do well, Nigerians are very nice and ready to appreciate you, and bless you in all areas, if you are a nice officer,” the police PRO wrote.

Daily Trust reports that there have been several documented cases of Nigerian police officers involved in extortion.

Last years, a report from a survey conducted by the NOI Polls revealed that 73 per cent of Nigerians do not trust the personnel of the Nigerian Police Police.

The survey conducted by NOIPolls, a research organisation and Afrobarometer’s national partner for Nigeria and presented in Abuja, was collated through face-to-face interviews within the past year and fieldwork in March 2022.

Also, 73 per cent of Nigerians said “most” or “all” police are corrupt, which is the worse among public institutions like the parliament.

In 2016, the World Internal Security and Police Index (WISPI) rated Nigeria Police Force (NPF) as the worst in the world.

The WISPI was produced by two bodies – the International Police Science Association and the Institute for Economics and Peace.

The report measured the ability of the police to address internal security issues. The police in 127 countries were assessed across four key areas and that of Nigeria scored the least in those areas.
https://dailytrust.com/force-pro-i-have-never-accepted-bribe-in-my-career/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by money121(m): 5:12am On Sep 26, 2023
Ok
We don hear Clap for yourself but do you know
Problem ti e ni ye

And for those police that do collect bribe problem ti wo ni ye

Everybody with his or her problem

19 Likes

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by MrsTwrite(f): 5:52am On Sep 26, 2023
If he's saying the truth, let him be! His type is 💯 rare.

Do well to check my signature if you need my assistance.

11 Likes

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by Neduzze5(m): 6:04am On Sep 26, 2023
You go explain tire, no evidence.

We know y'all, especially all these South West police men.

It's either they are foaming in the mouth, chest beating what they cannot do, or collecting bribes to lock up their crime bosses partners.

One useless former tailor policeman comes to mind.

9 Likes

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by ZaddyJ: 6:05am On Sep 26, 2023
grin
He is either a vigilante or bribe comes to him but not him asking for bribe .

12 Likes

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by F117nighthawk: 6:05am On Sep 26, 2023
In this evil dominated and soddom and Gomorrah country called Nigeria?I hear u

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by GoodRocks: 6:05am On Sep 26, 2023
Nigeria police Keeps embarrassing itself!

If you believe this trash, you'll equally believe my grandmother was a virgin

31 Likes

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by tunwumi: 6:06am On Sep 26, 2023
Hummm. This could be true, but what about gifts sir?

3 Likes

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by Noerection: 6:06am On Sep 26, 2023
Ibos have no smart policeman like this Man
They have killed most of their officers

1 Like

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by samogo1: 6:07am On Sep 26, 2023
I wish CJN Ariwola can say same embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by ROTTWEILER007: 6:07am On Sep 26, 2023
Ofunaofu:

https://dailytrust.com/force-pro-i-have-never-accepted-bribe-in-my-career/
Police: Oga bring #2500, because if my colleagues come here them no go collect this #2500 oh. Na help I wan help you. This one no be bribe. E no reach to even buy one bullet.
Me: but I never even Sabi my offense
Police : na why I say make you pay #2500 because if we reach station you go understand. As I see you, I Sabi say you na beta person. That's why I dey reason you like my brother.
Me: Oga police abeg tell me wetin I do
Police : Let's go to the station
In the police van
Police : Oga police, oya take #2500. I have a very important meeting wey I need catch up with.
Police : oga your money na 10k
Me: how?
Police : no worries wen we reach station you go know.
At the station
DPO: this guy again, throw am inside cell
Me: oga me ke? Where do you know me from. I have never been arrested for any crime before.
DPO: thats why your bail will be 15k. Take phone and call any of your relatives.
On channels TV
This group of young men terrorizing the area of zamaza village has finally been arrested. The police made the arrest after a successful gun duel that saw one of its men injured and currently receiving treatment in one of the hospital in the locality. The police in collaboration with other sister agen........
[b]]At home[/b
Family: is this not Mike that we have been looking for, since yesterday?

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by Sheriman(m): 6:07am On Sep 26, 2023
You have say your own mind but we don't believe you sir

4 Likes

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by EyeCumInPiss: 6:08am On Sep 26, 2023
But you have accepted Egunje.

4 Likes

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by opeaskey(m): 6:08am On Sep 26, 2023
Hmmmn.He that is coming to Equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by bewla(m): 6:08am On Sep 26, 2023
Yeah

1 Like

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by bewla(m): 6:08am On Sep 26, 2023
opeaskey:
Hmmmn.He that is coming to Equity must come with clean hands.
Two things
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by parkervero(m): 6:08am On Sep 26, 2023
Invoice? In police station? Abeg don't do that. You will prolong your stay in their custody

2 Likes

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by ussv: 6:09am On Sep 26, 2023
Why do I find this so difficult to believe? It`s interwoven in their fabrics all the way from the bottom to the top.

1 Like

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by onadana: 6:09am On Sep 26, 2023
The fact that he doesn't or didn't collect does not mean that bribe is not in their DNA,it is, sitting there.Sometimes I am tempted to think they are also taught in police college on the act of collecting bribe.

2 Likes

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:10am On Sep 26, 2023
When people talk about accepting and receiving bribes. They limit it to only accepting money and exclude other things which can come in kind, offices and positions
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by enemyofprogress: 6:10am On Sep 26, 2023
Bloody liar! Ogun kee you there.

2 Likes

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by FalseProphet1(m): 6:10am On Sep 26, 2023
Me I've never seen money in my life. 😏

This I have seen.

3 Likes

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by enemyofprogress: 6:10am On Sep 26, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
When people talk about accepting and receiving bribes. They limit it to only accepting money and not other things
don't mind the modafoka

2 Likes

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by Edoreborn: 6:10am On Sep 26, 2023
Liar!

2 Likes

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by Noerection: 6:10am On Sep 26, 2023
samogo1:
I wish CJN Ariwola can say same embarassed
wish Peter Pandora Obituary can say same also

2 Likes

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by opeaskey(m): 6:11am On Sep 26, 2023
If the person been told a lie doesn't know,then the person telling the lie definitely knows in his own heart that he's telling a lie.Just saying anyways.

2 Likes

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by johnjose68: 6:11am On Sep 26, 2023
Neduzze5:
You go explain tire, no evidence.

We know y'all, especially all these South West police men.

It's either they are foaming in the mouth, chest beating what they cannot do, or collecting bribes to lock up their crime bosses partners.

One useless former tailor policeman comes to mind.

CHEST BEATING na i.pob nickname ooooo....never shy away from it grin

1 Like

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by enemyofprogress: 6:12am On Sep 26, 2023
tunwumi:
Hummm. This could be true, but what about gifts sir?
it is not true. He is only deceiving gullible people like you

3 Likes

Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by ableguy(m): 6:12am On Sep 26, 2023
Normally this is not supposed to be news naa, if not tha the country nuture corruption.
Re: Force PRO, Olumuyiwa Adejobi: I Have Never Accepted Bribe In My Career by Ofunaofu: 6:13am On Sep 26, 2023
“Police administrative bail is free. If anyone demands bail money, you too demand an invoice or receipt to prove payment. If he can’t issue it, dont pay. That is a fraud. I have said this severally. Thanks”.

You no commit any crime, Naija police arrest you, you bail yourself and you come dey ask police for receipt. Naija police go re- arrest you instantly with new allegations

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Abia Community Arrests 3 Men For Stealing Battery From Communication Mast / Four Arrested For Killing Recharge Card Dealer / Same-sex Marriage, Still Prohibited In Nigeria - Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.