Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU (33591 Views)

Tinubu's Application To CSU And Admission Letter From CSU Says He Is Male / Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces / ALERT: Tinubu's Admission Letter Is Older Than Known Commercial Word Processors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by REDshouse(m): 7:30pm On Sep 15, 2023
President Bola Tinubu Admission letter at CSU

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Moneyyyy09: 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
Truly the man no be forger y'all calm down now.

74 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by seunmsg(m): 7:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
Dear Mr Tinubu. That’s the part I’m interested in. I’m sure some people would be disappointed it’s not “Dear Miss Tinubu”. The disappointment go make dem cry 🤣🤣🤣.

At least, we can all see that the Tinubu that was admitted to CSU is a male and not a female. But as usual, this won’t satisfy the supporters of the Gbajue candidate. They will still ask for the video of Tinubu filling his admission form or DNA of the Tinubu that was admitted.

249 Likes 35 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by successmatters(m): 7:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
Oluwole dey try o
How did they get this character to forge with?

52 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by MatrixReloaded: 7:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
grin cheesy,you can use old typewriter to document all your letters. Remember U.S no be Lagos.

25 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by duro4chang(m): 7:40pm On Sep 15, 2023
Obi show us your transcripts

141 Likes 12 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Nonny95: 7:47pm On Sep 15, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi show us your transcripts

Show us your Waec

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by duro4chang(m): 7:52pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nonny95:

Show us your Waec
Obi must show his transcripts

117 Likes 8 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by ValarDoharis: 8:08pm On Sep 15, 2023
Fake
REDshouse:

126 Likes 6 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by agabusta: 8:09pm On Sep 15, 2023
REDshouse:

Unnecessary drama. We just like to make ourselves a laughing stock before the international community. The initial letter provided by CSU long before now should have sealed these doubts. But people just like to hang unto what tingles their expectations.

There was a time international news media were reporting that Nigerians believe that their President has been cloned and an imposter sent to them. Lol

Naija and its drama no dey end. It's as if we have just discovered the social media.

102 Likes 12 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Nonny95: 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
duro4chang:
Obi must show his transcripts

And you must show us your Waec.

Make we see how many F you get

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Nonny95: 8:11pm On Sep 15, 2023
ValarDoharis:
Fake

Allow them to keep whyning themselves

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by duro4chang(m): 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
Nonny95:

And you must show us your Waec.
Make we see how many F you get
Obi must bring out his own.

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by RockHard: 8:15pm On Sep 15, 2023
As an Atiku supporter, I'm so pained by this news. I've been crying since morning. Tinubu keeps breaking my heart with all these receipts.

136 Likes 7 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by muykem: 8:16pm On Sep 15, 2023
Obidients can't be convinced. You don't expect them to reason things out with their brain.

131 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by RockHard: 8:19pm On Sep 15, 2023
seunmsg:
Dear Mr Tinubu. That’s the part I’m interested in. I’m sure some people would be disappointed it’s not “Dear Miss Tinubu”. The disappointment go make dem cry 🤣🤣🤣.

At least, we can all see that the Tinubu that was admitted to CSU is a male and not a female. But as usual, this won’t satisfy the supporters of the Gbajue candidate. They will still ask for the video of Tinubu filling his admission form or DNA of the Tinubu that was admitted.

As an Atiku supporter, I no think I go fit chop again after this revelation. PBAT just allowed Atiku and Mazi Obi to run kiti kiti, meanwhile he had this smoking gun all along. I'm in pains. 😭😭😭

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by writetopoker: 8:26pm On Sep 15, 2023
1.) How sure are we the above letter is from the school
2.) The letter to be thoroughly investigated
3.) That letter not very clear, I believe it is doctored.

4.) Whoever that brought out this fake document should be arrested for peddling an unverified, mutilated and illegal document grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Wasky101: 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
David Hyundai and Rufai are busy in their closet now searching for the next over 2.5 to carry the obidient confratanity

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by ruggedboych: 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
Doctored/fake

Let’s investigate before I say everything wia de my mind cheesy grin

Tinlupoo was an illiterate claiming intelligent Student

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by SensualMan: 8:32pm On Sep 15, 2023
That won't stop you from going to jail u thief. You were offered admission did u really study and graduate there? Rather u became a drug lord in America and still forged CSU certificate. Thank goodness u will never rule me nor my family.

Well keep ruling them in that godforsaken country. They truly deserve the leaders they get.

5 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Raskimonojendor: 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
And his undergraduate admission application form showing he was admitted as male.

See top right hand corner of form. Checked off as male.

Zombi-dients were celebrating over a typo error from South West College transcript.

Oya Zombi-dients. The next thing you all and Atiku now need to ask for is the 1977 - 1979 CCTV camera footages showing Tinubu receiving lectures in the classroom at CSU. cool

121 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Racoon(m): 8:33pm On Sep 15, 2023
He has admission letter but forged CSU transcripts, forged CSU certificates, Submitted forged University of Chicago University Degree to INEC in 1999? Chai Tinubu’s criminality is disgusting and didn't start today.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Flier: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
All those Gbajue boys need to calm down and wait till 2027

13 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Omoawoke2(m): 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
Obidients are mentally troubled

This is no big deal honestly.

Even at this very day 2023, can anyone here deny not going to bank to correct dates of births, names and even gender on their BVN
Many people here have dates of birth discrepancies, spelling mistakes on names and even wrong names adjustment even in this age of computer and BVN

My gender was once captured as Female on my BVN before I corrected it last year. This is 2023 and a computer age.

Now you are holding on to insignificant things like F appearing on someone’s gender from a typewriter age of 1979.

Many of you are dull, apologies

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by truthfinder319: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
Confirmed.
Children of hate, where is Peter Obi 's letter of admission? The sakamanje 3rd class yes daddy who claimed he was classmate to Odili. The Panama hero of pained children of hate.

15 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by franchasofficia: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
Lol

#TinubuGate

The tale of the most successful criminal on earth grin

2 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by prophetfire: 8:34pm On Sep 15, 2023
seunmsg:

. Oluwole letter cooked under Otedola bridge grin grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by iwaeda: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
REDshouse:

Truth is coming out. Hope he didn't include St John Aroloya Pry. Sch. grin grin grin grin
Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by OkCornel(m): 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
Oh well…now we can move on from this drama

1 Like

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by jmoore(m): 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
From one propaganda to the other

3 Likes

Re: President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU by Rahkman: 8:35pm On Sep 15, 2023
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

British-born Michael Adeboloja Labelled A Nigerian: Why? / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Soldiers In Agatu, Benue State / Photo Of Oba Of Lagos, Bola Tinubu, Fashola, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.