Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces (30788 Views)

TIEFNUBU Was Never Enrolled At CSU - Jennifer Dent(FBI) 2011. / Another Yoruba Man Comes Out As Tinubu's Classmate At CSU / President Bola Tinubu Admission Letter At CSU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Yankee101: 6:47am On Sep 26, 2023
For how much?
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by jerk: 6:48am On Sep 26, 2023
Femmyfamous4u:

His academic records have been released already but FBI records. He probably might have committed certain crimes which the FBI has a record of it. He probably does not want the embarrassment that comes with knowing the crimes.
Don't mind them, it's now Cristal clear even to primary school children that Tinubu used a female US citizen name, he's an impersonator.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:48am On Sep 26, 2023
bewla:
Even if tape plus video of his first day was released will you not still ask of whhy he came in with poly bag

Tinubu would have made everything alot easier for himself. Hiding his records makes it look more suspicious that is the point.

1 Like

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Jsucre(m): 6:50am On Sep 26, 2023
chucks185:
only the south westerners were his class mates
search for your tribe name nah
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Sermwell(m): 6:50am On Sep 26, 2023
bewla:
Even if tape plus video of his first day was released will you not still ask of whhy he came in with poly bag
Even if you're a Tinubu supporter, should you not wonder why he has been preventing the court to brandish his academic records for the world to see?? No let old man go dey decieve you ohh!! grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by BossLA: 6:50am On Sep 26, 2023
Svoboda:

Kid, you're just as mannerless and unruly as the rest of your headless mob, irascible mob.
agreed grin

But everyone in ur region is useless for defending someone bringing shame and embarrasment to the country

even if this matter is later resolved in favour of Tinubu, the damages done can never be reversed again.

how can one man, certificate forger, drug pusher, election rigger. Tinubu has been a criminal since birth and he is taking it to his grave. he only succeeded because he came from a hopeless and useless region where people dont think

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by jerk: 6:51am On Sep 26, 2023
What I can't understand is the reason why his tribesman are defending him knowing that he's a criminal.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by georgeakins: 6:51am On Sep 26, 2023
EyeCumInPiss:
Only Rice Bandits as classmates.

Just open your CSU records, make all of us see. Simple.

Onion bandits dey go school? They were still living in stone age at that time.

Onion bandits were still going about naked, living on top of trees and caves when Jagaban was in Chicago University.

2 Likes

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Seylad2009(m): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2023
Rapht933:
All these nonsense is getting out of hand , after his transcript has been released for the court and his political rival with letter from the school, and u ar still asking for his whatever..habah put yourself in his shoe, politician can do anything to tarnish your image
let atiku show us how he wins the election..
He who must come to equity, must come with a clean hand. A public figure shouldn't be scared about his school records if his hand are clean.
I grew up to know few of my father's classmates in college, and they graduated in 1978.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by DatNiggaDaz: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2023
Bet on Tinubu's Ball that this goon is one of Tinubu's Chicago drug cartel in the 60,s. That goon is also an imposter like his protege tinubu.

This are the Lagos miscreants from the popular OLUWOLE in Lagos who japaed to Chicago in the 60's running white substances all over the world.

The goon claiming he is a classmate of the drug Baron may not even be the person in the photo grin grin

That goon should be interrogated to get Tinubu's evil deeds

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Bigkoko: 6:53am On Sep 26, 2023
Only Rice bandits as classmates...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Just allow CSU release documents that's all!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:53am On Sep 26, 2023
Estello:

Where is Tinubu's picture in the yearbook?

These are authentic graduands of CSU, being cooped to support nonsense, obviously for huge monetary settlement.

Let the documents come out and lend credence to his claims, or otherwise
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Hakeem66: 6:54am On Sep 26, 2023
jerk:
What I can't understand is the reason why his tribesman are defending him knowing that he's a criminal.
please don't say his tribesmen but APC and the ignorant ones.
Since I noticed the person he is right from when he was the governor of Lagos state, I never fancy him.
Many yorubas are against him, I think the online ones are paid to do so.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Bigkoko: 6:55am On Sep 26, 2023
It's their way! If you are not a criminal, a ritualist, a druggie, an Agbero, a cultist, you can not be their leader1 It's a cultural thing. But they can restrict it to their region simple as that!

jerk:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Generalkorex(m): 6:56am On Sep 26, 2023
ican2020:
That’s good but why would a first class degree holder beg court not to release his academic records

Many Nigerians like celebrating their achievements and I even expected him as a first class degree holder to authorize the court to even publish his amazing performance on social media for all to see
Delay strategy. Also buying more time and trying to divert attention.

1 Like

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by ShaqFu: 6:56am On Sep 26, 2023
Estello:
I wonder why people are wasting their time trying to prove to these Obidients that Tinubu graduated from CSU.

We should remember, many of these Obidients actually believe Buhari was cloned, so if they can believe that, then...

2 Likes

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Bigkoko: 6:57am On Sep 26, 2023
Oluwole has gone international! Region that made Nigeria the FRAUD Headquarter of the world. Thank you Asiwaju, we know the trouble maker of Africa!
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by NGELEBUBE: 6:57am On Sep 26, 2023
But why is tinumbu missing in the photo book?
Why is everything about shrewded in secrecy?
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by tegrianonigltd(m): 6:58am On Sep 26, 2023
chidiokay:

Did Peter Obi not chose is GCE result over a degree he claim he had in Nssuka, who does that ??

Have Atiku posted his own academic records online, why is he not leading by example @least

Obi used his degree, prove me wrong. Produce inec paper, I saw degree there. But you can prove me wrong. Stop lying on Peter Obi, he has nothing to do with this. Let him breathe

1 Like

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Father4all: 6:59am On Sep 26, 2023
Let the institution release all the results and address, life styles of Tinubu while he was in the USA simple

1 Like

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Rapht933: 7:01am On Sep 26, 2023
Seylad2009:

He who must come to equity, must come with a clean hand. A public figure shouldn't be scared about he's school records if his hand are clean.
I grew up to know few of my father's classmates in college, and they graduated in 1978.
then can u tell me a saint among the politicians that contested 2023 election? I hv said my own let them keep chasing the shadow.

1 Like

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Nobody: 7:01am On Sep 26, 2023
Yo Mr Adeniji! Your classmate begged the court not to release gender-related details of his/her academic records. Whatsup?
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Bigkoko: 7:01am On Sep 26, 2023
But wait first..... Is HE Atiku Abubakar actually looking for, or asking for a witness, someone who schooled with Asiwaju? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Carry a typical Agbado go yankee, they will still show that criminal sign of either doing crime, or supporting criminals!

Since 1999, na now this one dey show face grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Jogs1900: 7:03am On Sep 26, 2023
Rolings:

How many times?
Those information are already in public spaces.
Even Atiku admitted CSU has released all the documents..

If Atiku doesn't believe information the CSU released about BAT it's not Tinubus fault.

Just like in 2019 when some smart scammers scammed AA that there's a server result somewhere
Someone has scammed him this time around that BAT assumed a female identity.
Make them collect all the loots from Baba since he stole the money too
I don't think Atiku is spending his personal money on this case.
Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Bigkoko: 7:06am On Sep 26, 2023
The current crop of yorubans, if you are not a criminal, ritualist, druggie, agbero or worse, you can not be their leader! That is why someone in US, knowing fully well, this criminal called Tinubu is a busted drug peddler in Justice Department records, yet he is willing to lie! Na their way! grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BossLA:

envy a drug pusher grin
u must be out of ur sense.

u think everyone is senseless as the yorubas that have Mc oluomo and tinubu as role models grin

u guys just exposed how ur region are. you completely destroyed the legacy of Awolowo because of hatred for the igbos. for u guys, its better a madman or the most notorious criminal be a nigeria president than u guys watching the igbos to lead grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by juman(m): 7:13am On Sep 26, 2023
Jagaban.
Our messiah.

1 Like

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by Judolisco(m): 7:13am On Sep 26, 2023
ican2020:
That’s good but why would a first class degree holder beg court not to release his academic records

Many Nigerians like celebrating their achievements and I even expected him as a first class degree holder to authorize the court to even publish his amazing performance on social media for all to see
to keep you guys busy now

1 Like

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by quickee: 7:13am On Sep 26, 2023
Estello:

Where was Olajide Adeniji since all these days? Why is he coming out now? All these are strategies to buy more time. Atiku didn’t ask for Olajide Adeniji, his request is to allow CSU to release the true records of the real Tinubu with them. A first class graduate should not be scared of having his records released to the public. You are ruling over 200 million people and you want your life to be a mystery to us, it’s not possible. The international disgrace to Nigeria is enough. “Afose a pada di elede” - Afose will eventually turn into a pig.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by juman(m): 7:14am On Sep 26, 2023
Atiku is merely chasing shadow.
Only making noise up and down for nothing.

Atiku that couldn't make twenty five percent in twenty four states.
That was big shame.

1 Like

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by juman(m): 7:16am On Sep 26, 2023
We love our dear presido.
He is here to deliver.

1 Like

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by nedekid: 7:17am On Sep 26, 2023
Validated:
Just allow CSU to release all the relevant documents to Atiku. Noone petitioned Mr Busybody Adedeji.
Abi. I wonder

1 Like

Re: Olajide Adeniji: Another Classmate Of Tinubu At CSU Surfaces by georgeakins: 7:19am On Sep 26, 2023
jerk:

Just the way Ibos are defending Peter Obi, despite his gross incompetence and mismanagement of public funds when in office.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Halliburton Scandal: Buhari May Go After IBB, Abdulsalami, Jubril Aminu / Adamu, Orji Uzor Kalu Emerge Senate Leader, Chief Whip / Tinubu Orders Withdrawal Of Policemen From VIPs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.