Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,681 members, 7,844,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

Why Are You Still Single - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are You Still Single (318 Views)

Val Wahala; Why Are You Still Single? / Why Are You Still Single ? / Thread For All Those Still Single In 2017: What's The Way Forward? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are You Still Single by Chingyyy878: 6:59am On Sep 26, 2023
Why

Re: Why Are You Still Single by jeromestarks: 7:25am On Sep 26, 2023
Tomorrow is public holiday. Hallelujah!!

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single by talented321: 7:44am On Sep 26, 2023
For men...
1. 70% is single because of finance..
2. 20% still want to explore the world.
3. 10% is confuse because of excess body countrs, many of time always end up with the fowl brains..

Women
1. 50% is waiting for mr handsome, dark, tall and rich..
2. 20% are now evening newspapers so no more reasonable customers are coming..
3. 20% what to explore the world..
4. 10% is suffering from entitle mentality and excess body counts..

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single by MikeofKd(m): 8:33am On Sep 26, 2023
Nigerian women are hard to love , u see a good one but she’s manipulative like mad , u see a bad one , no even near dem side.
I’m trying to save money japa and go and meet other beautiful women outside the shores of Nigeria. I don tire for Nigerian girls.

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single by Evolutionism: 8:38am On Sep 26, 2023
I'm Cumming to Comment.
Re: Why Are You Still Single by obinna58(m): 8:38am On Sep 26, 2023
Finance, not that if I gains it I’ll stop being single though
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Therock5555(m): 9:49am On Sep 26, 2023
I'm single because 9ja girls too easy.

Just have a nice crib with light and plenty food, she no go mind coming to your house everyday.

So if I can get girls so easily, why do I need to commit myself into a relationship?

I've been single since 2019 but I dey nack new babe almost every week, coupled with the bannys that are forming good girls so they could be the madam at the top, all na wash.

I am single but not searching grin

2 Likes

Re: Why Are You Still Single by Ballzproblem2: 9:53am On Sep 26, 2023
Billing, seems like the only language our girls understand

1 Like

Re: Why Are You Still Single by ashawopikin(m): 9:57am On Sep 26, 2023
Because I can't stay with one woman, I be waka waka
Re: Why Are You Still Single by Autobot05: 9:58am On Sep 26, 2023
I nor even know sef. I’m not into women but sometimes when I do see a few that I get attracted to but when I think of The rate of prostitution and other bad behaviors from women of these days I go just decide to walk

I nor want stress for my life abeg

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Tallest Nigerian Flag.nairalander Travel Drone View / Before You Say I Do! / Most People Go On Date Without Asking These Important Questions (very Wrong)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.